Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Someone you know has family/friends suffering with cancer I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Someone you know has family/friends suffering with cancer I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Someone you know has family/friends suffering with cancer I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Someone you know has family/friends suffering with cancer I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Someone you know has family/friends suffering with cancer I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Someone you know has family/friends suffering with cancer I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Someone you know has family/friends suffering with cancer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Someone you know has family/friends suffering with cancer I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Someone you know has family/friends suffering with cancer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Someone you know has family/friends suffering with cancer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Someone you know has family/friends suffering with cancer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Someone you know has family/friends suffering with cancer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Someone you know has family/friends suffering with cancer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Someone you know has family/friends suffering with cancer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Someone you know has family/friends suffering with cancer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Someone you know has family/friends suffering with cancer I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Someone you know has family/friends suffering with cancer I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Someone you know has family/friends suffering with cancer I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Someone you know has family/friends suffering with cancer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Someone you know has family/friends suffering with cancer I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Someone you know has family/friends suffering with cancer

Go down

Someone you know has family/friends suffering with cancer Empty Someone you know has family/friends suffering with cancer

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:39 am

*** BREAKING*** IGNORANCE Costs Lives...!!! Pass it on...!!!

Posted: 19 Jan 2014 10:34 AM PST
Someone you know has family/friends suffering with cancer... They cry out for help while in self pity...

(Believing ONLY what they are told by assumed authority!)

You offer knowledge of a sure way it can be cured from the goodness of your heart and time you took to study alternatives that are always dismissed without cause because a cure will not make any money for manufacturers of illnesses... But truly because you actually care and give a shit?

Yet because you are not wearing a Dr's coat, you are not taken seriously, you even get told off for being unreal...? Yet you do not let stupidity cloud your thinking... You just want to see them smile again and be happy and well...

Sound familiar to you?? Okay then...

LET ME MAKE THIS VERY CLEAR TO YOU ALL...

Ready? I'm going to say it again...!

"IGNORANCE COSTS LIVES...!!!" And people have proven that Cannabis Oil among other things regarding cancer treatment Saves Lives...!!!

Here are a list of search topics for you to do your own research... No links because you are mostly lazy and need to snap out of it...

Rick Simpson - Run From The Cure "Film Documentary"
The Gerson Therapy
Dr Bob Beck's Zapper
Dr Hilda Clarke's Pulser
Dr Joanna Budwig's methods
Dr Leonard Coldwell
Dr Tent
Colloidal Silver
Chelation Therapy
Urine Therapy

This is just a few of the people and methods now available that have provable clinical trials behind them, I have even met some people who are now still alive and well having survived some of the worst illnesses known to man, and because of these alternatives that work...

Prevention is far better than a cure obviously, so bare in mind that we are all a result of what we Eat...!
You will NEVER EVER See a cure on the TV unless it makes someone alot of money...! (Money = That false deity that people worship over love, sharing, caring and compassion for each other!) Remember that when someone ofers you te gift of life again for nothing but kindness...

This information is Free

Slap the ignorant with a wet kipper or chuck a bucket of water over them or something...

Make a difference or give value again to someone's life

Be the change you all want to see in the world.

Namaste

http://www.time4thetruth.info/

lovelightblessings
!ness

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum