Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
6 Things Life Is Too Short For I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
6 Things Life Is Too Short For I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
6 Things Life Is Too Short For I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
6 Things Life Is Too Short For I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
6 Things Life Is Too Short For I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
6 Things Life Is Too Short For I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
6 Things Life Is Too Short For I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
6 Things Life Is Too Short For I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
6 Things Life Is Too Short For I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
6 Things Life Is Too Short For I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
6 Things Life Is Too Short For I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
6 Things Life Is Too Short For I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
6 Things Life Is Too Short For I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
6 Things Life Is Too Short For I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
6 Things Life Is Too Short For I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
6 Things Life Is Too Short For I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
6 Things Life Is Too Short For I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
6 Things Life Is Too Short For I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
6 Things Life Is Too Short For I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
6 Things Life Is Too Short For I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

6 Things Life Is Too Short For

Go down

6 Things Life Is Too Short For Empty 6 Things Life Is Too Short For

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:28 pm

6 Things Life Is Too Short For

Nov. 5, 2013
By Alissa Fingold 6 Things Life Is Too Short For Info_i
6 Things Life Is Too Short For 66dc660116052de9e6ae2081bfbe2a8f?s=96&d=identicon&r=GAlissa is a Psychology student from Toronto, Canada.

Read more »

6 Things Life Is Too Short For Lifetooshortfor

lookcatalog

1. Wishing that the days would pass faster in anticipation of special events. I realize that this can be difficult – who doesn’t want to spend their Monday morning class daydreaming about an upcoming trip instead of paying attention? But wishing away your days, or constantly wanting to be somewhere different than where you are, is the kind of hell that leaves you wondering later where all of your time went.

2. Getting overly worried or worked up about anything that is beyond your control. Whether it’s the rainy forecast for this weekend, being stuck in horrible traffic when you’re in a rush to get somewhere, or the fact that your ex inexplicably unfollowed you on Twitter: it’s out of your hands, you’re only hurting yourself by letting it get to you.

3. Wasting any amount of time on the Internet mindlessly looking at Facebook pictures or status updates from people that you don’t actually care about. So the girl who sat behind you in grade eleven biology went to Mexico with her family? How marvelous. That’s ten minutes of your day that you won’t be getting back.

4. Staying in your comfort zone the majority of the time. We humans are creatures of habit, and it takes significantly less energy and courage to stick with the people, places, and things that we know. Consider, however, that everything you know and love about your life is something that you once had to try for the very first time.

5. Forgetting to call your Grandpa, or whichever friend or family member you have who wishes they heard from you more. It doesn’t matter who you are or what your schedule looks like – everybody can spare twenty minutes a week to speak to someone they love, especially when you know that person really appreciates it.

6. Caring extensively about what other people think. It’s easy to get so caught up in other peoples’ expectations or opinions that we forget to be true to ourselves. But at the end of the day, it is impossible to please everybody, and it would be idiotic to try. Be yourself, unapologetic and unashamed, because anyone who has a problem with that probably isn’t worth your time. 6 Things Life Is Too Short For Tc_mark

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum