Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Eagle1 thinks CHina is going to pull the trigger on the GCR-- it is moment by moment now...  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Eagle1 thinks CHina is going to pull the trigger on the GCR-- it is moment by moment now...

5 posters

Go down

Eagle1 thinks CHina is going to pull the trigger on the GCR-- it is moment by moment now...  Empty Eagle1 thinks CHina is going to pull the trigger on the GCR-- it is moment by moment now...

Post by Ponee Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:11 pm

1-16-2014 Newshound/Intel Guru Eagle1 All of the evidence in front of me suggests that China is going to pull the trigger on the GCR in cooperation with the CBI. Will they do that this weekend? Could be! Let's just leave it that the event is absolutely imminent. I'll take it one step farther by saying that we are literally on a moment-by-moment basis. I won't speculate on the various rates of the currencies...but everything I've heard from within my sources (IMF, WTO, banks and USG agencies) tells me that the numbers have not shifted much from what I have previously discussed...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Eagle1 thinks CHina is going to pull the trigger on the GCR-- it is moment by moment now...  Empty Re: Eagle1 thinks CHina is going to pull the trigger on the GCR-- it is moment by moment now...

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:24 pm

Again with the "moment to moment " bs !!
And again with " my multiple 3 letter agency contacts " bs. !!!!!
And again with the GCR bs ! No such thing .
You know eagle you are getting as bad as Jolkie and tony baloney perhaps they should have a nice cell for you too

Back to top Go down

Eagle1 thinks CHina is going to pull the trigger on the GCR-- it is moment by moment now...  Empty Re: Eagle1 thinks CHina is going to pull the trigger on the GCR-- it is moment by moment now...

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:43 pm

No GCR, China is not in control, no three letter agencies, nothing but Eagle crap.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Eagle1 thinks CHina is going to pull the trigger on the GCR-- it is moment by moment now...  2805820865  Eagle1 thinks CHina is going to pull the trigger on the GCR-- it is moment by moment now...  2805820865  Eagle1 thinks CHina is going to pull the trigger on the GCR-- it is moment by moment now...  2805820865  Eagle1 thinks CHina is going to pull the trigger on the GCR-- it is moment by moment now...  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:38 am

It is not in the part above, but he also said that there will be big changes in China and that they will have a financial system as put forth by Jesus.  I might have missed it in the bible, what financial system was put forth by Jesus?

I think I dislike Eagle1 at least as much as I dislike Tony/Okie, maybe more.  We know the others are liars, but Eagle1, a real church pastor, has lied about his previous employment as a bank president and that has been proven by his own resume, so he is a fact proven liar.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:50 am

catman wrote:It is not in the part above, but he also said that there will be big changes in China and that they will have a financial system as put forth by Jesus.  I might have missed it in the bible, what financial system was put forth by Jesus?

I think I dislike Eagle1 at least as much as I dislike Tony/Okie, maybe more.  We know the others are liars, but Eagle1, a real church pastor, has lied about his previous employment as a bank president and that has been proven by his own resume, so he is a fact proven liar.
"REAL"  Church pastors, clergy or people of faith don't go around using the lords name, religion as a whole to justify their lies. 
The entire group of gurus, sheepie doing that is simply - DISGUSTING !!

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:50 am

Agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:11 am

Agreed times 2 !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Regan11 Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:20 pm

FYI : You can go online and become a preacher, priest, minister etc... My step dad did it for 20.00$. He was sent hospital parking passes, a diploma, I'ds Etc. Anyone can do the same and for a lil extra get documentation. So his claim of being a man of god means NOTHING. He did it to make himself seem more credible and trustworthy. Period. --> and the sheeple took to him like a fly on sh*t.
Regan11
Regan11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:44 pm

Regan11 wrote:FYI : You can go online and become a preacher, priest, minister etc... My step dad did it for 20.00$. He was sent hospital parking passes, a diploma, I'ds Etc. Anyone can do the same and for a lil extra get documentation. So his claim of being a man of god means NOTHING. He did it to make himself seem more credible and trustworthy. Period. --> and the sheeple took to him like a fly on sh*t.

Well, he is a bit more of a real pastor than that, he actually does have a church and has been involved in ministry all of his life, but that is not a guarantee of honesty.  I don't know if he has been a liar all of his life, but I know he is lying now.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down