Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TLAR feels they are putting out false articles to throw us off  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TLAR feels they are putting out false articles to throw us off  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TLAR feels they are putting out false articles to throw us off  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TLAR feels they are putting out false articles to throw us off  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TLAR feels they are putting out false articles to throw us off  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TLAR feels they are putting out false articles to throw us off  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TLAR feels they are putting out false articles to throw us off  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TLAR feels they are putting out false articles to throw us off  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TLAR feels they are putting out false articles to throw us off  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TLAR feels they are putting out false articles to throw us off  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TLAR feels they are putting out false articles to throw us off  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TLAR feels they are putting out false articles to throw us off  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TLAR feels they are putting out false articles to throw us off  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TLAR feels they are putting out false articles to throw us off  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TLAR feels they are putting out false articles to throw us off  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TLAR feels they are putting out false articles to throw us off  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TLAR feels they are putting out false articles to throw us off  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TLAR feels they are putting out false articles to throw us off  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TLAR feels they are putting out false articles to throw us off  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
TLAR feels they are putting out false articles to throw us off  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

TLAR feels they are putting out false articles to throw us off

2 posters

Go down

TLAR feels they are putting out false articles to throw us off  Empty TLAR feels they are putting out false articles to throw us off

Post by Ponee Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:46 am

1-16-2014 Newshound Guru Tlar Article: "Iraq unlikely to remove zeros from the currency" Remember, everybody in Iraq has a vested interest in this project. It has to be successful not just for Iraq, but every central bank that buys the dinar has to know that the CBI can support this. The CBI cannot let the cat out of the bag because...it could wreck whatever their plans are with runs on the bank. This change must have "shock and awe" for it to be successful. It has to come as a complete surprise or it risks failure with Iraqi's second guessing and trying to take advantage.

READ THE ARTICLE HERE -- > https://www.dinardaily.net/t30710-iraq-unlikely-to-remove-zeros-from-the-currency#200482

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TLAR feels they are putting out false articles to throw us off  Empty Re: TLAR feels they are putting out false articles to throw us off

Post by Ponee Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:46 am

I have always thought that this was a really stupid idea

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TLAR feels they are putting out false articles to throw us off  Empty Re: TLAR feels they are putting out false articles to throw us off

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:27 am

Yep ... anything that does not agree with your BS, just call it a false article ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TLAR feels they are putting out false articles to throw us off  2805820865  TLAR feels they are putting out false articles to throw us off  2805820865  TLAR feels they are putting out false articles to throw us off  2805820865  TLAR feels they are putting out false articles to throw us off  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum