Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Skywalker shares his talk with a Middle Eastern Man DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Skywalker shares his talk with a Middle Eastern Man

Go down

Skywalker shares his talk with a Middle Eastern Man Empty Skywalker shares his talk with a Middle Eastern Man

Post by Ponee on Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:25 pm

Talk With a Middle Eastern Man

...I stopped by a local smoke shop here in Kentucky. The man who owned the shop was middle eastern and he had his laptop out and he was watching an Arabic news station, which I assume was in Farsi. So I asked him if he had heard anything about Iraq. His answer surprised me! He said, "ya, they have new money.. It's like America." ... I said, "wow, really! What do you mean?" And he said that they had been talking about how they have new bills that will replace the 10,000 bills. I asked him if he knew anything else, and he started talking about some other things that I wasn't really interested in. I thought his answer was very intriguing . It's not much to go on other than the fact that a random middle eastern man felt it was important enough to answer my question about Iraq with their monetary situation....  

Skywalker

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum