Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
House of Representatives vote to amend the Law on the Protection of Iraqi products and continued reading the three laws I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
House of Representatives vote to amend the Law on the Protection of Iraqi products and continued reading the three laws I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
House of Representatives vote to amend the Law on the Protection of Iraqi products and continued reading the three laws I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
House of Representatives vote to amend the Law on the Protection of Iraqi products and continued reading the three laws I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
House of Representatives vote to amend the Law on the Protection of Iraqi products and continued reading the three laws I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
House of Representatives vote to amend the Law on the Protection of Iraqi products and continued reading the three laws I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
House of Representatives vote to amend the Law on the Protection of Iraqi products and continued reading the three laws I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
House of Representatives vote to amend the Law on the Protection of Iraqi products and continued reading the three laws I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
House of Representatives vote to amend the Law on the Protection of Iraqi products and continued reading the three laws I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
House of Representatives vote to amend the Law on the Protection of Iraqi products and continued reading the three laws I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
House of Representatives vote to amend the Law on the Protection of Iraqi products and continued reading the three laws I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
House of Representatives vote to amend the Law on the Protection of Iraqi products and continued reading the three laws I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
House of Representatives vote to amend the Law on the Protection of Iraqi products and continued reading the three laws I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
House of Representatives vote to amend the Law on the Protection of Iraqi products and continued reading the three laws I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
House of Representatives vote to amend the Law on the Protection of Iraqi products and continued reading the three laws I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
House of Representatives vote to amend the Law on the Protection of Iraqi products and continued reading the three laws I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
House of Representatives vote to amend the Law on the Protection of Iraqi products and continued reading the three laws I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
House of Representatives vote to amend the Law on the Protection of Iraqi products and continued reading the three laws I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
House of Representatives vote to amend the Law on the Protection of Iraqi products and continued reading the three laws I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
House of Representatives vote to amend the Law on the Protection of Iraqi products and continued reading the three laws I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

House of Representatives vote to amend the Law on the Protection of Iraqi products and continued reading the three laws

2 posters

Go down

House of Representatives vote to amend the Law on the Protection of Iraqi products and continued reading the three laws Empty House of Representatives vote to amend the Law on the Protection of Iraqi products and continued reading the three laws

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:35 am

House of Representatives vote to amend the Law on the Protection of Iraqi products and continued reading the three laws

January 11, 2014

The House voted sixth minutes of the second legislative term of the legislative year, the fourth, which was held under the chairmanship of Mr. Osama al-Chairman of the House of Representatives and in the presence of 183 deputies on Saturday, 1/11/2014, the draft law on the protection of Iraqi products as well as voting in principle to continue reading the three laws.
At the outset of the session following the Foreign Relations Committee, issued a statement drew it to issue a Security Council presidential statement condemning what the organization "Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant" of the base of terrorist acts against the Iraqi people and support for the government's efforts to provide security and protect the country, noting that the Iraqi Council of Representatives appreciates the Security Council statement, calling on the government to do its duty National WWDC terror strongholds in Anbar.
Then the Council voted in principle to approve the continuation of the enactment of the organizing work of the consultants and submitted by the Legal Committee , which comes for the purpose of organizing the work of advisers in the ministries and departments not associated with the Ministry and determine the terms of appointment and the definition of their work and the nature of the tasks assigned to them and raise the level of performance at work and to avoid overlap between the advisory work and work Executive.
And completed the Council vote in principle to continue to read the proposed law union Iraqi parliamentarians submitted by committees of civil society institutions and legal affairs of members and parliamentary development in order to invest competencies and human resources of the Governing Council members and members of the legislature and to contribute to the Girls formations legal in line with the fundamentals of democracy and respect for the Constitution and the development of Parliamentary role to those in March parliamentary work in counseling and participation in upgrading the state's institutions.
The Council voted in principle to proceed to read the bill of rights for Turkmen and submitted by the Commission on Human Rights, which comes for the purpose of removing the effects of the Diamond suffered by the Turkmen as a result of being deprived of the most basic rights and record their history of suffering from forms of oppression and discrimination, sectarian, ethnic, and attempts to obliterate their national identity and change Demographic their areas and enable them to establish their national institutions and nationalism in the new federal democratic Iraq and to meet their needs so as to enhance the spirit of understanding, tolerance and strengthen the bonds of brotherhood between the various components of the Iraqi people and contribute to the progress and development of Iraq.
On the other hand, the Council voted on the bill first amendment to the Law on the Protection of Iraqi products No. (11) for the year 2010 and sponsored by the committees of economy, investment, legal, for the purpose of protection of industrial and agricultural products from harmful practices in international trade with Iraq and to ensure fair competition in the Iraqi market.
In another matter, Mr. Najafi inquired of the Finance Committee on the issue of the inclusion of 22 MPs of the martyrs Court's decision to cancel the salaries of your MPs.
In response to MP Haider al-Abadi Chairman of the Finance Committee that the application of the repeal retired members of the House of Representatives includes everyone, explaining work to address the issue through a new unified pension law.
For his part, MP Khaled Huani Chairman of the Legal Committee to cancel the salaries applicable to all MPs, including the martyrs and the dead, calling on the House of Representatives to cope with it and find solutions to the issue.
Turn the face of Mr. Najafi committees to reach a decision of a special allowance for the families of the martyrs and the House of Representatives of the deceased.
The Presidency has also decided to postpone the vote on the draft labor law, submitted by the committees of labor and social affairs and legal to a future meeting for the purpose of review by the relevant committees.
Then decide to adjourn the meeting to next Tuesday, corresponding to 14/01/2013.

The information department
Iraqi Council of Representatives
11/01/2014

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://parliament.iq/&sandbox=0&usg=ALkJrhgw2PfRVEjM4bb2QD-CzTZYtidufQ

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

House of Representatives vote to amend the Law on the Protection of Iraqi products and continued reading the three laws Empty Re: House of Representatives vote to amend the Law on the Protection of Iraqi products and continued reading the three laws

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:43 am

Interesting, I would assume that the "Law on the Protection of Iraqi products" is the tariffs law. The fact that they are amending it so soon after enactment is interesting, but since they do not discuss HOW it was amended, no way of knowing how significant it may be. Otherwise some positive items IMO.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

House of Representatives vote to amend the Law on the Protection of Iraqi products and continued reading the three laws 2805820865  House of Representatives vote to amend the Law on the Protection of Iraqi products and continued reading the three laws 2805820865  House of Representatives vote to amend the Law on the Protection of Iraqi products and continued reading the three laws 2805820865  House of Representatives vote to amend the Law on the Protection of Iraqi products and continued reading the three laws 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum