Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

ArizonaHeat feeling the frustration DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

ArizonaHeat feeling the frustration

2 posters

Go down

ArizonaHeat feeling the frustration Empty ArizonaHeat feeling the frustration

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:05 pm

ArizonaHeat  -- WORDS CANT EXPRESS HOW MUCH IVE BEEN DISAPOINTED IN THIS ENDEVIOUR, I HAVE DONE JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING TO TRY AND MAKE THIS RV HAPPEM, IVE TRIED TO WILL IT IN, IVE PRAYED, IVE MADE THOUSANDS OF CALLS. I THE REALIZED THAT ALL THAT WAS FOR NOT. AS THIS WILL ONLY HAPPEN WHEN IT IS MEANT TO. I DON’T WORRY ABOUT THOSE WHO HAVE “CASHED OUT”. IM NOT CONCERNED ABOUT TURMOIL IN IRAQ. IM CONCERNED ABOUT THE STATE WE AS A WHOLE ARE IN.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ArizonaHeat feeling the frustration Empty Re: ArizonaHeat feeling the frustration

Post by Daox13 Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:25 pm

ArizonaHeat feeling the frustration 2322496710  ArizonaHeat feeling the frustration 2322496710  ArizonaHeat feeling the frustration 2322496710  ArizonaHeat feeling the frustration 2322496710  ArizonaHeat feeling the frustration 2322496710  ArizonaHeat feeling the frustration 2322496710

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ArizonaHeat feeling the frustration Empty Re: ArizonaHeat feeling the frustration

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:18 pm

The heat must have fried this senseless , heartless fool who isn't at all compassionate about the violence in Iraq
Yes just want to make money off the poor bastards right AH ?
And who in hell are you that we are dependent on YOUR efforts ?
Again one of the many morons that habitate dinarland !
Go to hell jackass !

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum