Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

St. Germaine? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

St. Germaine?

+2
Kevind53
catman
6 posters

Go down

St. Germaine? Empty St. Germaine?

Post by onemore Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:25 pm

I saw the latest posting from St. Germaine on Recaps. I asked who is St Germaine? 

Which as far as I know is one of those entities channeled by some folks and who has supposedly been alive for hundreds of years on the earth.  Which I still kinda wonder if any of these guys have a cell phone? Isn't Germaine supposed to have been the banking grandfather of the current screwed-up system?

Anyway, this supposed giant of wisdom and intel says we are supposed to RV in a month or so.

Well, like you I am hoping, but I have real concerns about these supposed sources of "intel".

onemore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

St. Germaine? Empty Re: St. Germaine?

Post by onemore Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:26 pm

I just noticed I used "supposed" a lot. Well, call me skeptical.  Smile

onemore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:21 am

Personally, I don't think recaps should post things written by mythical entities.  You'll notice they put there disclaimer at the top of the post, so they know it is pure BS.  I'd like very much to see these laws that were put in place to entrap the elite.

And I see St. Germ is apparently a big time Tony supporter.  I due hope we will all be grateful to Tony and his associates for all the "global benefits they have created". crap
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:41 am

In my opinion St Germain is nothing but a bloody guru, getting the desperate people's hopes us and then when it doesn't happen they get so depressed. I don't think it's right and I certainly would not be listening to a dead person who thinks he's alive and talks through someone else, argh too confusing for me!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:46 am

HERE YOU GO! From Baghdad Invest...

[ltr]You know guys, when you hear about these Nigerian dating scams, or those emails that go on to explain a Billion dollars are tied up in Benin, Western Africa but with $50 sent by Western Union you can get your hands on a Million $. [/ltr]
[ltr]We are all fairly knowledgeable and would say, I wouldn't fall for that. We know it happens and people do fall for it but we would definitely say "I am too clever for that"[/ltr]
[ltr]Alarmingly, TNT Tony aka Anthony Renfrow has just received the blessing over at Dinar Recaps "By the way, our Beloved Tony TNT is our greatest asset and our strong advocate for the Light, as you would know if you have read his personal posts with an open heart. He is not doing this work for personal gain or ego aggrandizement."[/ltr]
[ltr]Moving on to the St Germain Trust Fund scam, we would never have bothered or been interested in looking at the St Germain trust fund until they come out and backed the number one Dinar liar to currently exist. We do not need to explain more on Anthony Renfrow because we all know what he is but the fact that the St. Germain Trust Fund is associating itself with Tony is an extreme cause for concern.[/ltr]
St Germain Trust Fund Scam - What is it?
[ltr]The St. Germain Trust Fund is meant to hold a serious amount of money of which it is for the people, the ordinary person in need. So what do you do? You send them an email containing your:[/ltr]

• Name

• Phone Number

• Address (not a PO Box Address)

[ltr]St. Germaine? St-Germain-Trust-Fund-Scam[/ltr]
[ltr]Clayton Hanna is the one who decides the grants. So keep an eye on that name.[/ltr]
[ltr]Conclusion is very simple. You apply and you don't get the grant/hear anything back. I mean what have you got to lose you might say? Don't ask you don't get might be the attitude.[/ltr]
[ltr]Folks, this is what they are doing. They are mining data! You will hear back from them, just under a different guise. The St Germain Tust Fund will not payout a single penny because it does not EXIST![/ltr]
[ltr]1. In best case they collect submitted personal data and use it for spamming.[/ltr]
[ltr]2. In worst case is this new version of so called Nigerian scam. They search for naive people and then lure their money promising big sums of money in return.[/ltr]
[ltr]The sad thing is the St Germain Trust Fund have hijacked religion for financial gain! They play on the might good deed from the Lord which to the vulnerable, lowers the guard. TNT Tony has his court case coming up on where he will have to appear before Judge Murguia on January 27, 2014 at 9:30 AM[/ltr]
[ltr]This is what we are dealing with. The Iraqi Dinar investment is plagued with rats and cockroaches who are simply evolving the typical Nigerian dating scam into elaborates.[/ltr]
[ltr]The bottom line, they all do the same thing - extract money one way or another.[/ltr]
[ltr]Any legal entity would have a website and list all the legal trustees but instead we see a Survey Monkey application form![/ltr]
[ltr]It's a classic way of harvesting e-mail addresses, so I suggest any applicants prepare to be spammed heavily. Plus, as you have presumably given your full name, postal address and a telephone number, be on the alert (seriously) for attempts at identity theft and other financial fraud.[/ltr]
[ltr]More and more as we go on into researching the Iraqi Dinar scam we are realizing that religion is a big part of the con. Let's be clear, God, no matter which God you believe in has no bearing on this Iraqi Dinar revaluing, none whatsoever. However it is widely known that many socialize in circles to do with the faith of God and the power of persuasion when "Coming from the Lord" is often enough to part a vulnerable individual with what little money they have.[/ltr]

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:26 am

Pretty much sums it up. You will often see NESARA proponents mentioning St. Germain trusts, so my assumption is they are tied into that. Are they data mining? I have no clue, maybe someone used all the hype around this to do that, but at the core, I think at least some of these folks genuinely believe that St. Germaine is real. 

I researched this just deep enough to know there was nothing there I would touch some years ago. I won't get into a long dissertation, but on these lines I will simply point out. Many like Poof and Zap to name a couple well known proponents believe they are channeling St. Germaine, Ancients, Aliens, and others. The bible teaches us that Necromancy/Soothsaying are big no-nos, in fact the word used is abomination. For me, that's all I need to know.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

St. Germaine? 2805820865  St. Germaine? 2805820865  St. Germaine? 2805820865  St. Germaine? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:52 am

Yes well I don't believe in all this channeling myself but I don't judge those who do until they start talking like a guru and have little regard for humanity. I do however believe in Aliens there is too much actual data and proof that they do in fact exist!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:01 am

I have to stick to what the Word of God says, and it says no to go there. Are their other beings? Yes, angels, demons, etc. are very real. Can they communicate with us? Absolutely. They are sentient, spiritual beings, capable of taking on human form. The bible is filled with encounters (some obvious, some implied) with these beings, and even with God himself. However if you study the Bible, you will know the nature of the ones who are channeled, and I will have no truck with such beings.

There are certain areas where I will not compromise. One is anything contrary to the nature of God as revealed in His Word, another is anything contrary to or forbidden by the Scriptures in the Bible.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

St. Germaine? 2805820865  St. Germaine? 2805820865  St. Germaine? 2805820865  St. Germaine? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:23 am

I posted a reply in recaps and of course it's not posted lol
My take is all gurus bs and I don't go with channeling, it's a dangerous ground

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:09 am

More conspiracy stuff which is more of the same old, same old. 
If you read the article posted by the clown from TNT , he elevates Tony into God like status, saying we will repent our behavior and false words to this savior. He's referring to mostly DD members. 
You know what clown ? How dare you insult us and continue to buy into false prophecy being spewed by cult like leaders.??  
Who are you with moral high grounds vs. us pathetic non believers.??

It's a new year but just more & more BS, in fact it's getting worse !

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:39 am

"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world." 1 John 4:1

"Those who pay regard to vain idols forsake their hope of steadfast love." Jonah 2:8

" It is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord." Lamentation 3:26

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:43 pm

this all belongs  with the bs of the rv from any moment until june of 2015.. its amazing the bs that they come up with. the way its going .  so we have a real big backwa  the way its going tony could go to jail then get out and it still could not have rvdll
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by onemore Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:33 pm

To me, there were two immediate red flags: (1) St Germaine is a CHANNELED entity, which to me means probably evil spirit ( and if not, then where is this source supposed to be hailing from?), and (2) Tony was praised, which to me means a liar & possible felon is being exalted for unknown and suspicious reasons.

It is appalling to me at how many supposed Christians have no Biblical knowledge nor discernment about the most basic of these things.

At any rate, I'm still hoping we RV soon.

onemore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by onemore Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:35 pm

And just for the record, Recaps will not post my questions.

onemore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:11 pm

Recaps is SO BIASED it is ridiculous !!

They should be ashamed of themselves . Always posting on the side of wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:32 am

Well what goes around comes around so whoever owns and runs Recraps will get a good kick up the a$$ for helping to spread the crap!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:24 pm

well two things first recraps is a joke that pushes the gurus lies so they must be in bed with them. and secondly for over a week everyones was pushing the 7th for everything well it has passed and nothing  has been accomplished. it just goes to show you they are all full of crp and cannot be believed.
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum