Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kaperoni and Tlar  say the rumors of bonds for monetary policy are false I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kaperoni and Tlar  say the rumors of bonds for monetary policy are false I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Kaperoni and Tlar  say the rumors of bonds for monetary policy are false I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kaperoni and Tlar  say the rumors of bonds for monetary policy are false I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kaperoni and Tlar  say the rumors of bonds for monetary policy are false I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kaperoni and Tlar  say the rumors of bonds for monetary policy are false I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kaperoni and Tlar  say the rumors of bonds for monetary policy are false I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kaperoni and Tlar  say the rumors of bonds for monetary policy are false I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kaperoni and Tlar  say the rumors of bonds for monetary policy are false I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kaperoni and Tlar  say the rumors of bonds for monetary policy are false I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kaperoni and Tlar  say the rumors of bonds for monetary policy are false I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kaperoni and Tlar  say the rumors of bonds for monetary policy are false I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kaperoni and Tlar  say the rumors of bonds for monetary policy are false I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kaperoni and Tlar  say the rumors of bonds for monetary policy are false I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kaperoni and Tlar  say the rumors of bonds for monetary policy are false I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kaperoni and Tlar  say the rumors of bonds for monetary policy are false I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kaperoni and Tlar  say the rumors of bonds for monetary policy are false I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Kaperoni and Tlar  say the rumors of bonds for monetary policy are false I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Kaperoni and Tlar  say the rumors of bonds for monetary policy are false I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Kaperoni and Tlar  say the rumors of bonds for monetary policy are false I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Kaperoni and Tlar say the rumors of bonds for monetary policy are false

Go down

Kaperoni and Tlar  say the rumors of bonds for monetary policy are false Empty Kaperoni and Tlar say the rumors of bonds for monetary policy are false

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:21 pm

1-5-2014   

Kaperoni Article: "CBI press release - Akralbenk Central on 13/12/29 a public auction bidding (C100) for bank transfers for sale (91)" Looks like a reference to this bond sale...These are regular 90 day investment bonds, not bonds for monetary purposes. There is a bad rumor being perpetuated that bonds for monetary policy start January 7th. This is completely false. The CBI has monthly bond sales (as they have for a several years) to fund projects and these are 90 day bonds and posted on the CBI website... The chart showing auction dates posted on the CBI is referring to these bonds and not bonds for monetary policy (sold in dinar) which are long term (a year or more).

[I guess they lied about the bond sale for monetary purposed they had said to do in the month of December.] I do not believe they ever said with certainty that it would be December. I recall them saying they would have to coordinate this through the MoF and hopefully with GOI/CoM approval it would happen in December. Clearly that did not happen. Maybe January..we shall see.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kaperoni and Tlar  say the rumors of bonds for monetary policy are false Empty Re: Kaperoni and Tlar say the rumors of bonds for monetary policy are false

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:23 pm

1-5-2014Tlar "CBI press release - Akralbenk Central on 13/12/29 a public auction bidding (C100) for bank transfers for sale (91)" I saw what I thought was an article sent to me by a friend. As it turns out this article was part commentary. ...these bond sales, the bond sales due for January 7th are not the ones we are looking for. these are normal bond sales.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum