Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Army troops and Anbar tribes are preparing for large-scale operations to cleanse the Ramadi and Fallujah and Karmah organize Daash I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Army troops and Anbar tribes are preparing for large-scale operations to cleanse the Ramadi and Fallujah and Karmah organize Daash I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Army troops and Anbar tribes are preparing for large-scale operations to cleanse the Ramadi and Fallujah and Karmah organize Daash I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Army troops and Anbar tribes are preparing for large-scale operations to cleanse the Ramadi and Fallujah and Karmah organize Daash I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Army troops and Anbar tribes are preparing for large-scale operations to cleanse the Ramadi and Fallujah and Karmah organize Daash I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Army troops and Anbar tribes are preparing for large-scale operations to cleanse the Ramadi and Fallujah and Karmah organize Daash I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Army troops and Anbar tribes are preparing for large-scale operations to cleanse the Ramadi and Fallujah and Karmah organize Daash I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Army troops and Anbar tribes are preparing for large-scale operations to cleanse the Ramadi and Fallujah and Karmah organize Daash I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Army troops and Anbar tribes are preparing for large-scale operations to cleanse the Ramadi and Fallujah and Karmah organize Daash I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Army troops and Anbar tribes are preparing for large-scale operations to cleanse the Ramadi and Fallujah and Karmah organize Daash I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Army troops and Anbar tribes are preparing for large-scale operations to cleanse the Ramadi and Fallujah and Karmah organize Daash I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Army troops and Anbar tribes are preparing for large-scale operations to cleanse the Ramadi and Fallujah and Karmah organize Daash I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Army troops and Anbar tribes are preparing for large-scale operations to cleanse the Ramadi and Fallujah and Karmah organize Daash I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Army troops and Anbar tribes are preparing for large-scale operations to cleanse the Ramadi and Fallujah and Karmah organize Daash I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Army troops and Anbar tribes are preparing for large-scale operations to cleanse the Ramadi and Fallujah and Karmah organize Daash I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Army troops and Anbar tribes are preparing for large-scale operations to cleanse the Ramadi and Fallujah and Karmah organize Daash I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Army troops and Anbar tribes are preparing for large-scale operations to cleanse the Ramadi and Fallujah and Karmah organize Daash I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Army troops and Anbar tribes are preparing for large-scale operations to cleanse the Ramadi and Fallujah and Karmah organize Daash I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Army troops and Anbar tribes are preparing for large-scale operations to cleanse the Ramadi and Fallujah and Karmah organize Daash I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Army troops and Anbar tribes are preparing for large-scale operations to cleanse the Ramadi and Fallujah and Karmah organize Daash I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Army troops and Anbar tribes are preparing for large-scale operations to cleanse the Ramadi and Fallujah and Karmah organize Daash

2 posters

Go down

Army troops and Anbar tribes are preparing for large-scale operations to cleanse the Ramadi and Fallujah and Karmah organize Daash Empty Army troops and Anbar tribes are preparing for large-scale operations to cleanse the Ramadi and Fallujah and Karmah organize Daash

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:36 pm

3rd January

Said a military source in Anbar Operations Command, said that "the coming hours will be decisive began after troops from the Iraqi army since the early morning military operations against terrorist element in Ramadi and Fallujah and Karmah, killing dozens of them and injuring others."

As police chief of Anbar, "Maj. Gen. Hadi Rseg" said Anbar Operations Command and the attribution of the tribes and the awakening of the people of Iraq continue to launch a crackdown on the regions and cities of the province controlled by elements of the organization Daash and other armed groups, outlaw ", he underlined that" the security operation and wide, will be launched In the next few hours. "
Rseg added that "it was coordinating efforts with the tribes and the people of Anbar Awakening forces for a decisive battle with the armed groups in the province of Anbar."

The Anbar police chief Major General Hadi Rseg confirmed on Friday, restoring full control of the city of Ramadi and its environs by the security forces and the tribes, as revealed on the distribution of the salaries of the month of January in advance of the current members of the local police.

The Anbar province, has witnessed an era Aumaleravae (January 1, 2014), after the Council requested the Anbar province, the withdrawal of the Iraqi army, the return of control of the insurgents on the Police Directorate of Fallujah and a police station challenge south of Fallujah, as well as a police station in the Golan Heights, north of Fallujah, and two others, a police station in Ramadi One central Ramadi, the center of images, taking advantage of the decision to lift the curfew for all cities of Anbar and the reopening of the international highway to the movement of cars and trucks.

A senior military source announced Thursday (January 2, 2014), that the seven battalions of the army, backed by tanks entered the gray at the request made by the governor of Anbar province after a Astahh Alaharbin of Daash the sanctity of the city and its control over the number of police stations, in order to regain control and the expulsion of terrorists Daash towns of the province

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Army troops and Anbar tribes are preparing for large-scale operations to cleanse the Ramadi and Fallujah and Karmah organize Daash 2805820865  Army troops and Anbar tribes are preparing for large-scale operations to cleanse the Ramadi and Fallujah and Karmah organize Daash 2805820865  Army troops and Anbar tribes are preparing for large-scale operations to cleanse the Ramadi and Fallujah and Karmah organize Daash 2805820865  Army troops and Anbar tribes are preparing for large-scale operations to cleanse the Ramadi and Fallujah and Karmah organize Daash 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Army troops and Anbar tribes are preparing for large-scale operations to cleanse the Ramadi and Fallujah and Karmah organize Daash Empty Re: Army troops and Anbar tribes are preparing for large-scale operations to cleanse the Ramadi and Fallujah and Karmah organize Daash

Post by Daox13 Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am

Oh boy!

I guess we shall see if they can get it done this time.. doubt it. With the leaks in the intel and what not I would not be surprised if the next headline is "Iraq troops see severe casualties due to ambush by Al- Qaeda!"

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum