Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tonys BS is getting better by the day... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tonys BS is getting better by the day... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Tonys BS is getting better by the day... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tonys BS is getting better by the day... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tonys BS is getting better by the day... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tonys BS is getting better by the day... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tonys BS is getting better by the day... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tonys BS is getting better by the day... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tonys BS is getting better by the day... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tonys BS is getting better by the day... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tonys BS is getting better by the day... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tonys BS is getting better by the day... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tonys BS is getting better by the day... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tonys BS is getting better by the day... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Tonys BS is getting better by the day... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Tonys BS is getting better by the day... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Tonys BS is getting better by the day... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Tonys BS is getting better by the day... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Tonys BS is getting better by the day... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Tonys BS is getting better by the day... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Tonys BS is getting better by the day...

5 posters

Go down

Tonys BS is getting better by the day... Empty Tonys BS is getting better by the day...

Post by BritishBulldog Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:36 pm

So here's the latest from Tonys 3.5 hr conference call yesterday.

1. The states are writing their own version's of NDAs...so far 13 have written their own.

2. The contract rate of $36.87 is only available to people who fit ALL of the following criteria.

A. Had some involvement with the war in the middle east.  Military, government contractor etc.

B. Have at least $5mil dinar

C. Can't cash out any other currency before their appointment.

D. Have a US passport/citizenship

E. Must sign NDA

There are a few more that you have to fill but whatever they are its dumb...

3. The 800#s will be released to Tony first and he will put them on twitter before having a conference call.

4. The UST has changed the deal with reserves. If you have reserves and they aren't paid off before you exchange you can't get the high rates. You can only exchange once at the high rate so if you have some currency on you then you exchange that and then get your reserves and you can only get the 3 something rate on subsequent exchanges.

5. Dong has a contract rate now of $11ish if you meet the above criteria.

6. Tax rate is going to be in the 45-50% range.

There may have been more but I stopped paying attention after these things were mentioned...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Tonys BS is getting better by the day... Empty Re: Tonys BS is getting better by the day...

Post by Ponee Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:41 pm

We appreciate you hanging in as long as you could ! LOL!  Thanks for bring it.  So how were sheeple? All excited to hear more good news from Tony?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tonys BS is getting better by the day... Empty Re: Tonys BS is getting better by the day...

Post by BritishBulldog Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:50 pm

I wasn't on the call Ponee...Id rather break dance on broken glass! This was told to me by my Tony lover friend
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:59 pm

BritishBulldog   I listened to the call it was very encouraging. Tony said many times that he never expected to have to do this call. He hoping not to have another call. The RV is that close.It could be tonight.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:02 pm

BritishBulldog wrote:I wasn't on the call Ponee...Id rather break dance on broken glass!  This was told to me by my Tony lover friend

LOL and Here I thought you fell on your sword for us.   Tonys BS is getting better by the day... 1570665320 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:10 pm

I think excreted is closer than excited ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tonys BS is getting better by the day... 2805820865  Tonys BS is getting better by the day... 2805820865  Tonys BS is getting better by the day... 2805820865  Tonys BS is getting better by the day... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:20 pm

Hez you really sat through that?!?!?! You're a braver more patient man than I am. How can you not sit there and scream obscenities down the phone to these retards!

BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:39 pm

I love the creativity. The biggest problem is listening to people who blindly put their faith in him and praise him. They are so desperate that they almost worship him.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:45 pm

This dude sits there and just dreams up this crap and spoon feeds it to eager morons
New year , but same replays .

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:36 am

I have listened to one of the calls in recorded form. He honestly sounds like a pimp from an old 70's movie when he really starts spewing his BS.  And these dummies on the call listening to him just hang on every word thats out there. 

I don't know every rule out there about banking etc...but I'm pretty sure that all these different rates and stuff are BS because wouldn't a national bank have to offer the same exchange rates to everyone regardless of their past work history etc.

Also there has never been ANY talk from Tony about fees...last time I did a currency exchange at a bank there was a fee for me to buy and then to exchange what I had left over back in to USD. It wasn't that high because I only changed $750...but if people are exchanging multiple millions of dinar at these crazy rates...the fees could easily reach 6-7 figures in no time!
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Regan11 Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:10 am

Oh boy, his (Tonys) Sheeple are gonna be sooo pissed lol. Wish I could see the madness they're gonna be displaying when Tony himself is "takin away" their 36.$$. Hahahaha ha -- last time he tried to back out of his 36.$$ CRAP there was a revolt on Recaps. So much stupidity and GREED out there ..... Tony's sheeple scare me : / lol.
Regan11
Regan11

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum