Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

How the Hack Gurus Make Money on “FREE” Conference Calls!!! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

How the Hack Gurus Make Money on “FREE” Conference Calls!!!

Go down

How the Hack Gurus Make Money on “FREE” Conference Calls!!! Empty How the Hack Gurus Make Money on “FREE” Conference Calls!!!

Post by HezekiaH on Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:02 pm

RANT! How the Hack Gurus Make Money on “FREE” Conference Calls!!!

Posted on January 3, 2014

TGIF Dinarians!
I got in this excellent Rant! from someone calling him/herself “Upstate” and I believe most of this information is correct, if anyone wishes to correct the data, please post below.
How the Hack Gurus Make Money on “FREE” Conference Calls!!! Rant
That said, I believe this is certainly a MUST READ for those of you who think Tony TNT Renfrow and some of those other Hack Gurus who are just doing so-called “FREE” Conference Calls all the time – sometimes even twice a day, just rambling on and on with garbage and nonsense.
Anonymous Name / Handle: Upstate
Comment: I wanted to add to the rant of “Southern Shaker” yesterday. I enjoyed the LONG list of tall tales/and misinformation from TNT, but I am in telecom and I want to expand on his “$93,000″ phone call comment.
TNT hosts its phone calls with freeconference.com which is owned by Iotum. The way they make money is placing their conference call equipment in high cost rural areas (Iowa, Minnesota, the Dakotas etc) that charge VERY high prices to complete a call.
For folks with unlimited plans for long distance, this is not a big deal, but their provider (ATT, Verizon etc) pay a large cost per minute for the call… Sometimes upwards of 20 cents/minute.
With the affiliate plan, you can get paid 30% of the revenue generated by a call.
So far, I am just agreeing with Southern Shaker, but lets play this whole model out:
Southern Shaker says he heard 3000 people mentioned Monday. I heard 5000 (and it will be the last time I hear that liars voice!). They have bridge slots for 6000 as stated on the TNT site.
Many times they are full and they direct people to blogtalkradio.com (more on that later). Southern Shaker also states that the Monday call was 78 minutes. That was a short one. A brief check shows the average call is 2 hours/120 minutes.
Assume 5000 calls (call backs for a replay count too!) times 120 ( generous low because remember the meter starts running when folks call in 1/2 hour early) minutes times 2.5 cents (I am again being generous to Tony on the low side) . That is $15,000 per call. 3 calls a week yields $45,000 on calls alone!
Then you have the blogtalkradio.com affiliate program.
I am not an expert on them so I will make no estimates of the revenue, but I imagine it is a substantial number.
Without even throwing in kickbacks from dealers, you have yourself a 2 million dollar a year business!
You can throw a little around to your brother and a few other folks (maybe one in “DC”) and all the other money you receive covers the cost of the crappy website.
Of course, you have to constantly talk to “three letter agencies” and make sure the crap you spout keeps the poor, desperate, souls following you at a fever pitch and calling in…but what do you care who gets hurt as the money rolls in! Some folks will wise up, but new sheeple will take their place.
With this model you can “honestly” state, “I have never asked you for a dime to give you this information.”
Anyway, that is how I see it working. Good plan if you have no conscience.
P.S. Other dinar folks use free conference, and I do not begrudge them if they are getting a little payback off of it. I despise distorting the truth and leveraging gullibility of folks for profit.
Well, decided for yourself, however I believe “Upstate” just explained how they ARE PROFITING from these “FREE” Conference Calls!!!
So, what do you think?  Is “Upstate” correct – do you also have knowledge how these work?  Let us know, comment below!
~ Mr. IQD

Posted at    mriqd.com

Could this really be true????

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

How the Hack Gurus Make Money on “FREE” Conference Calls!!! Empty Re: How the Hack Gurus Make Money on “FREE” Conference Calls!!!

Post by BritishBulldog on Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:03 pm

This info seems legit. But in Tonys law suit the courts have documentation that he is broke. Those are the kind of numbers that would be hard to hide from the court wouldn't it?
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

How the Hack Gurus Make Money on “FREE” Conference Calls!!! Empty Re: How the Hack Gurus Make Money on “FREE” Conference Calls!!!

Post by Daox13 on Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:11 pm

Not if your in debt upto your ankles for scams catching upto you in unpaid taxes and what not

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog on Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:44 am

If he's pulling in anywhere close to 45k a week then he better be up to his neck when he's standing on the roof of his house in debt!
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by catman on Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:36 am

@BritishBulldog wrote:This info seems legit. But in Tonys law suit the courts have documentation that he is broke. Those are the kind of numbers that would be hard to hide from the court wouldn't it?

There are many business entities that could be used to collect the money and not have it in Tony's name.  I'm sure he is well aware of that saying, "Control everything, but own nothing".
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:45 am

Yep ... well I have done some research, and so far at least can not confirm or disprove the allegations made. Normally, you are limited to 150 people in a conference, but they do have a partner program where they will tailor a teleconference to your needs. All I have found so far in that regard is a form you fill out describing your needs, goals, etc. They then get back to you with a proposal.

I have to conclude so far that it is possible, although nothing is mentioned regarding any sort of kickback or commission.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

How the Hack Gurus Make Money on “FREE” Conference Calls!!! 2805820865  How the Hack Gurus Make Money on “FREE” Conference Calls!!! 2805820865  How the Hack Gurus Make Money on “FREE” Conference Calls!!! 2805820865  How the Hack Gurus Make Money on “FREE” Conference Calls!!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone on Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:14 am

All the 'roo has to do is have an LLC in say Nevada and have any income sent through that LLC.  The principals get theirs from the LLC.  NOT to difficult to do.  Example:  Golddust LLC, a limited liability corporation that has been set up to handle the business of a small prospector.  This "company" handles all of the expenses and provides all of the equipment for the extraction of gold from legitimate  mines (small placer operations).  They have a subsidiary called "Golddiggers LLC" and that business has a subsidiary called "Goldpanners LLC."  By the time one traces money through all of these companies it isn't hard to find that one or more have dealings other than for the mining of gold.  One may be the equipment provider, another may be the facilities provider and another may provide services.  All charging fees" the the others for "services rendered."  All providing income to the principals.  Any of which could be the account that the conference call payments go through and "filter" through the process right into the hands of the principal who (if smart and legit) pays taxes on said funds and goes about their merry way.  Of course that principal owns nothing, has no visible means of support other than the "income" from the LLC - which can be regulated easily.  How do they live?  The LLC provides facilities, pays bills, provides meals, supplies transportation ..... .

Not so hard now that one looks at it is it?  An all legit as long as taxes are paid and the LLC was set up to accommodate the actions of the principal.  In actuality the principal "makes next to nothing and owns nothing therefore is "broke."  Throw a truct fund in here and there.  NOW the principal can claim that they get "absolutely nothing" for their heroic efforts to "inform" their followers and promote the investment!!!!  Besides, they can claim truthfully in court that they are "broke."  They are, but their LLC isn't.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:18 pm

Yep, that is true, however agencies like the FBI and SEC have people who specialize in unraveling such webs. It's not easy, nor is it fast, but once they get one thread teased loose, it's just a matter of time. Yes, there is a lot of protection, but in a criminal case they can and will penetrate it.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

How the Hack Gurus Make Money on “FREE” Conference Calls!!! 2805820865  How the Hack Gurus Make Money on “FREE” Conference Calls!!! 2805820865  How the Hack Gurus Make Money on “FREE” Conference Calls!!! 2805820865  How the Hack Gurus Make Money on “FREE” Conference Calls!!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone on Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:29 pm

I can think of several 'roos that need that to occur to them.

How the Hack Gurus Make Money on “FREE” Conference Calls!!! Ping
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by livingintheloop69 on Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:34 pm

i dont really follow the gurus or check out their websites but do they have advertising? if they are running adsense or something they are making money that way. one thing i would look for. is a guru pushing or advertising one particular dealer? if so he's probably getting a kick back from that dealer. i know some people think gurus dont pump a particular dealer but if they didnt it would be too hard to say this guru is pushing dinar as a whole so it benefits this dealer this much and this is how much they will pay him. it would be too hard for dealers to figure out what busines htey got from a tnt tony and which was just normal. i know tony for a while had a guy commming on his calls selling options, the guy was an ebay seller who would also send out specials and stuff via text. i imagine he was kicking some money back fo rthe exposure

livingintheloop69
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum