Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Nova says The Flood Gates Are Getting Ready To Open...but the CBI is holding back the cash I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Nova says The Flood Gates Are Getting Ready To Open...but the CBI is holding back the cash I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Nova says The Flood Gates Are Getting Ready To Open...but the CBI is holding back the cash I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Nova says The Flood Gates Are Getting Ready To Open...but the CBI is holding back the cash I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Nova says The Flood Gates Are Getting Ready To Open...but the CBI is holding back the cash I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Nova says The Flood Gates Are Getting Ready To Open...but the CBI is holding back the cash I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Nova says The Flood Gates Are Getting Ready To Open...but the CBI is holding back the cash I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Nova says The Flood Gates Are Getting Ready To Open...but the CBI is holding back the cash I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Nova says The Flood Gates Are Getting Ready To Open...but the CBI is holding back the cash I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Nova says The Flood Gates Are Getting Ready To Open...but the CBI is holding back the cash I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Nova says The Flood Gates Are Getting Ready To Open...but the CBI is holding back the cash I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Nova says The Flood Gates Are Getting Ready To Open...but the CBI is holding back the cash I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Nova says The Flood Gates Are Getting Ready To Open...but the CBI is holding back the cash I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Nova says The Flood Gates Are Getting Ready To Open...but the CBI is holding back the cash I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Nova says The Flood Gates Are Getting Ready To Open...but the CBI is holding back the cash I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Nova says The Flood Gates Are Getting Ready To Open...but the CBI is holding back the cash I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Nova says The Flood Gates Are Getting Ready To Open...but the CBI is holding back the cash I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Nova says The Flood Gates Are Getting Ready To Open...but the CBI is holding back the cash I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Nova says The Flood Gates Are Getting Ready To Open...but the CBI is holding back the cash I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Nova says The Flood Gates Are Getting Ready To Open...but the CBI is holding back the cash I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Nova says The Flood Gates Are Getting Ready To Open...but the CBI is holding back the cash

2 posters

Go down

Nova says The Flood Gates Are Getting Ready To Open...but the CBI is holding back the cash Empty Nova says The Flood Gates Are Getting Ready To Open...but the CBI is holding back the cash

Post by Ponee Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:05 pm

1-4-2014 Intel Guru NOVA

Their Banking System Is Living Day To Day Because Of The Spot They're In. Having To Play Under Article 8 With Out Having All The Tools Need To Do So. IMO, They Will Have All The Tools Available To Them Very Soon. [They appear to be running out of options...Having seen the stories of the banks facing problems around the country, do you see this as the CBI holding back from them?] I wouldn't get too perturbed about seeing the CBI auction today.

They have the capability to change that rate in the blink of an eye, in the matter of a heartbeat. Just my opinion. Agree, The CBI IS Holding Back/Controlling The Cash In The System Daily. The Flood Gates Are Getting Ready To Open...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nova says The Flood Gates Are Getting Ready To Open...but the CBI is holding back the cash Empty Re: Nova says The Flood Gates Are Getting Ready To Open...but the CBI is holding back the cash

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:22 pm

Folks in a nutshell all Article 8 says is that they agree to play nice, give every one the same exchange rates, and not play favorites.  
Nova wrote:1-3-2014 Intel Guru Nova I'd be very concerned and it would have been a “bad day today [Thursday]” if we have seen the tariff law implemented and the CBI holding an auction. 

Really??? But you say today
Nova wrote:I wouldn't get too perturbed about seeing the CBI auction today.

You need to check which side of you FOS mouth you're talking out of before you speak!

I will agree that the CBI is in control of things ... but everything else this clown has said is fit only to be flushed down the toilet.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Nova says The Flood Gates Are Getting Ready To Open...but the CBI is holding back the cash 2805820865  Nova says The Flood Gates Are Getting Ready To Open...but the CBI is holding back the cash 2805820865  Nova says The Flood Gates Are Getting Ready To Open...but the CBI is holding back the cash 2805820865  Nova says The Flood Gates Are Getting Ready To Open...but the CBI is holding back the cash 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum