Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The education we take for granted....  See kids who risk their lives to get to school I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The education we take for granted....  See kids who risk their lives to get to school I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The education we take for granted....  See kids who risk their lives to get to school I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The education we take for granted....  See kids who risk their lives to get to school I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The education we take for granted....  See kids who risk their lives to get to school I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The education we take for granted....  See kids who risk their lives to get to school I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The education we take for granted....  See kids who risk their lives to get to school I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The education we take for granted....  See kids who risk their lives to get to school I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The education we take for granted....  See kids who risk their lives to get to school I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The education we take for granted....  See kids who risk their lives to get to school I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The education we take for granted....  See kids who risk their lives to get to school I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The education we take for granted....  See kids who risk their lives to get to school I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The education we take for granted....  See kids who risk their lives to get to school I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The education we take for granted....  See kids who risk their lives to get to school I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The education we take for granted....  See kids who risk their lives to get to school I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The education we take for granted....  See kids who risk their lives to get to school I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The education we take for granted....  See kids who risk their lives to get to school I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The education we take for granted....  See kids who risk their lives to get to school I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The education we take for granted....  See kids who risk their lives to get to school I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The education we take for granted....  See kids who risk their lives to get to school I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The education we take for granted.... See kids who risk their lives to get to school

Go down

The education we take for granted....  See kids who risk their lives to get to school Empty The education we take for granted.... See kids who risk their lives to get to school

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:51 pm

If You Think These Kids Are Having Fun, You’re Very Wrong. What They’re Actually Doing Is Unbelievable.

Think about the children that moan and groan about getting up for school in the morning. Now, think about this: there are children from around the world that daily risk their lives, just so they can get an education. They walk miles after miles, climb rope bridges and even zip line to get to class, all to do something that countless American students have handed to them on a platter.
This will make waiting at the bus stop look easy.
#gallery-1 { margin: auto; } #gallery-1 .gallery-item { float: left; margin-top: 10px; text-align: center; width: 100%; } #gallery-1 img { border: 2px solid #cfcfcf; } #gallery-1 .gallery-caption { margin-left: 0; } #gallery-1 .imageAttr, .imageAttr a, .imageAttr a:visited, .imageAttr a:hover{ /* VDS change credit text style here*/ padding: 0; color: #999; font-size: 10px; font-style: italic; display:block; text-align:left; margin-top:-5px; } /* see gallery_shortcode() in wp-includes/media.php */
There used to be a reliable bridge near Batu Busuk village in Sumatra, Indonesia, that children could use to get to school.
The education we take for granted....  See kids who risk their lives to get to school Children-school

When bridges collapse from flooding or age, they must tightrope walk across them like these children are doing from Sanghiang Tanjung village.
The education we take for granted....  See kids who risk their lives to get to school Children-school2

The gap they have to traverse is over 30 feet long and they have to tackle this on TOP of a seven mile walk.
The education we take for granted....  See kids who risk their lives to get to school Children-school3

There are children in Colombia who have to zip line 430 yards above the ground, just to get to school.
The education we take for granted....  See kids who risk their lives to get to school Children-school4

There are countless countries around the world where children are risking their lives every day, just to get an education. These students from the Philippines ride an inflated tube to school over flooded rivers.
The education we take for granted....  See kids who risk their lives to get to school Children-school5
The education we take for granted....  See kids who risk their lives to get to school Children-school6

What you see here is a child cautiously walking over planks put on top of aqueducts.
The education we take for granted....  See kids who risk their lives to get to school Children-school7
The education we take for granted....  See kids who risk their lives to get to school Children-school8

Someday, governments and other organizations may help children like these get to school.
The education we take for granted....  See kids who risk their lives to get to school Children-school9

The education we take for granted....  See kids who risk their lives to get to school Children-school10

But for now, they are left to their own devices to get something they know they so desperately need.
The education we take for granted....  See kids who risk their lives to get to school Children-school11

The education we take for granted....  See kids who risk their lives to get to school Children-school12
The education we take for granted....  See kids who risk their lives to get to school Children-school13

These boys from Vietnam don’t even have flotation devices like the boys in the Philippines. They literally have to swim against currents to get to school.
The education we take for granted....  See kids who risk their lives to get to school Children-school14
visualnews.com

An education can be life-changing, not only for children in third world countries but for also kids you may know yourself. Never underestimate what one can do.
Source: visualnews.com

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum