Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
interesting biblical facts from iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
interesting biblical facts from iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
interesting biblical facts from iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
interesting biblical facts from iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
interesting biblical facts from iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
interesting biblical facts from iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
interesting biblical facts from iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
interesting biblical facts from iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
interesting biblical facts from iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
interesting biblical facts from iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
interesting biblical facts from iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
interesting biblical facts from iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
interesting biblical facts from iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
interesting biblical facts from iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
interesting biblical facts from iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
interesting biblical facts from iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
interesting biblical facts from iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
interesting biblical facts from iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
interesting biblical facts from iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
interesting biblical facts from iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

interesting biblical facts from iraq

5 posters

Go down

interesting biblical facts from iraq Empty interesting biblical facts from iraq

Post by mhofa Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:47 am

VERY INTERESTING-

1. The Garden of Eden was in Iraq .

2. Mesopotamia, which is now Iraq, was the cradle of civilization!

3. Noah built the ark in Iraq ..

4. The Tower of Babel was in Iraq .

5. Abraham was from Ur, which is in Southern Iraq ..

6. Isaac's wife Rebekah is from Nahor, which is in Iraq ...

7. Jacob met Rachel in Iraq .

8. Jonah preached in Nineveh - which is in Iraq ...

9. Assyria, which is in Iraq, conquered the ten tribes of Israel .

10. Amos cried out in Iraq ..

11 Babylon , which is in Iraq , destroyed Jerusalem ..

12. Daniel was in the lion's den in Iraq .

13. The three Hebrew children were in the fire in Iraq (Jesus had been in Iraq also as the fourth person in the Fiery Furnace!).

14. Belshazzar, the King of Babylon saw the 'writing on the wall' in Iraq .

15. Nebuchadnezzar, King of Babylon, carried the Jews captive into Iraq .

16. Ezekiel preached in Iraq ..

17. The wise men were from Iraq ..

18. Peter preached in Iraq .

19. The 'Empire of Man' described in Revelation is called Babylon --which was a cityin Iraq.

And you have probably seen this one: Israel is the nation most often mentioned in the Bible.

But do you know which nation is second?

It is Iraq !

However, that is not the name that is used in the Bible.

The names used in the Bible are Babylon , Land of Shinar , and Mesopotamia ... The word Mesopotamia means between the two rivers, more exactly between the Tigris And Euphrates Rivers .

The name Iraq means country with deep roots.

Indeed Iraq is a country with deep roots and is a very significant country in the Bible.

No other nation, except Israel , has more history and prophecy associated
with it than Iraq .

And also, this is something to think about:

Since America is
typically represented by an eagle.
Saddam should have read up on his Muslim passages ...

The following verse is from the Koran, (the Islamic Bible)

Koran (9:11 ) - For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle.. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah;

And there was peace.

(Note the verse number!) Hmmmmmmm?!

I BETTER NOT HEAR OF ANYONE BREAKING THIS ONE OR SEE IT DELETED.

This is a ribbon for soldiers fighting in Iraq .

Pass it on to everyone and pray.

mhofa

Back to top Go down

interesting biblical facts from iraq Empty Re: interesting biblical facts from iraq

Post by flowers22 Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:26 am

Google that and you will find the Koran part incorrect. The Bible part is correct.

flowers22

Back to top Go down

interesting biblical facts from iraq Empty Re: interesting biblical facts from iraq

Post by rb13 Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:54 am

<BLOCKQUOTE class=bbc_standard_quote>Koran (9:11 ) - For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle.. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah;

And there was peace.

(Note the verse number!) Hmmmmmmm?!
</BLOCKQUOTE>

Surah 9 Ayat 11 as quoted from my Quran:

"But (even so), if they repent, establish regular prayers, and practise regular charity - they are your brethren in faith: (Thus do We explain the signs in detail, for those who understand."
"Note the verse number!) Hmmmmmmmm?!
Just sayin....

rb13

Back to top Go down

Post by flowers22 Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:29 am

Glad to say I stan corrected. I don't (and won't) have a Koran to check and Google said the internet post (I saw it last week) was not accurate. Awsome to know it is.

flowers22

Back to top Go down

interesting biblical facts from iraq Empty Iraq & the BIBLE

Post by MntnLady Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:44 pm

This is great to see here... :cheers: PRAISE THE LORD

MntnLady

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:30 am

Interesting!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum