Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Forbidden Cancer Cures -- VIDEO I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Forbidden Cancer Cures -- VIDEO I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Forbidden Cancer Cures -- VIDEO I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Forbidden Cancer Cures -- VIDEO I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Forbidden Cancer Cures -- VIDEO I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Forbidden Cancer Cures -- VIDEO I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Forbidden Cancer Cures -- VIDEO I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Forbidden Cancer Cures -- VIDEO I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Forbidden Cancer Cures -- VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Forbidden Cancer Cures -- VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Forbidden Cancer Cures -- VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Forbidden Cancer Cures -- VIDEO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Forbidden Cancer Cures -- VIDEO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Forbidden Cancer Cures -- VIDEO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Forbidden Cancer Cures -- VIDEO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Forbidden Cancer Cures -- VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Forbidden Cancer Cures -- VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Forbidden Cancer Cures -- VIDEO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Forbidden Cancer Cures -- VIDEO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Forbidden Cancer Cures -- VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Forbidden Cancer Cures -- VIDEO

5 posters

Go down

Forbidden Cancer Cures -- VIDEO Empty Forbidden Cancer Cures -- VIDEO

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:41 am

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Cancer Cures -- VIDEO Empty Re: Forbidden Cancer Cures -- VIDEO

Post by Daox13 Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:19 am

Ginger root has huge cancer fighting benefits. As well as Pumpkin seeds. I can not watch the video due to work security however I can tell you that upon doing research on cancer fighting tools... There are A LOT of cancer fighting fruits and veggies that in other countries they are doing extreme research on and think could be a huge breakthrough in fighting cancers.

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:37 pm

Citrus oils are another one that has seen some very promising results along with frankincense.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Forbidden Cancer Cures -- VIDEO 2805820865  Forbidden Cancer Cures -- VIDEO 2805820865  Forbidden Cancer Cures -- VIDEO 2805820865  Forbidden Cancer Cures -- VIDEO 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:57 pm

The drug company's are the only ones that keeps the cures from the general public
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:01 pm

100% Roy Boy   Ilikeyou

Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by penny3159 Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:45 pm

My Mom cured her bladder Cancer with the Following Herbs and Diet

I listed  what herbs I purchased for her and posted sites only so you know what you are looking for and can read a description of each herb ONLY.  If or where you buy is up to you

1. Tsp Red Clover Blended, Daily
http://www.healedpeople.com/resources-menu?page=shop.product_details&flypage=vmj_funky.tpl&product_id=606&category_id=147
1- 4 oz bottle will last 28 days. I bought my mom 3 bottles

1. Tsp whole apricots, Daily
http://www.healedpeople.com/resources-menu?page=shop.product_details&flypage=vmj_funky.tpl&category_id=148&product_id=289
1- 4 oz bottle will last 28 days. I bought my mom 3 bottles

6 food enzymes,  Daily
http://www.naturessunshine.com/us/product/food-enzymes-120-caps/sku-1836.aspx
120 caps ea bottle and you need 378 pills. I bought 4 bottles

6 parsley,  Daily
http://www.naturessunshine.com/us/product/parsley-100-caps/sku-490.aspx   
100 caps ea bottle and you need 378 pills. I bought 4 bottles

6 pau d’arco Daily
http://www.naturessunshine.com/us/product/pau-d-arco-100-caps/sku-504.aspx
100 caps ea bottle and you need 378 pills. I bought 4 bottles

Do herbs daily,  for 9 wks....... and if you still have herbs left after 9 weeks continue on them till gone

And for 4 months eat only Fresh Fruits. Fresh Vegetables, You can steam or bake your vegetables, but make sure you eat plenty of raw vegetables also.
You can have:
All raw.........whole grains ,nuts, especially Almonds(legumes, No Salt Real Butter,
No Salt Cottage Cheese..............................

Also He / She must drink 1 pint carrot and 1 pint celery juice mixed to make 1 quart  juiced freshly daily  for 4 months with diet.  Drink Fresh Purified Water daily 

You can:
Substitutes    for sugar =raw honey..... Substitutes   for  salt=Braggs Amino acid

AVOID.....all animal proteins, eggs, cheese and all dairy products (except No Salt cottage cheese), vinegar, sugar , white flour. Peanuts.  No coffee, No caffeine. AND ABSOLUTELY NO MICROWAVE usage... NO HOT DOGS OR PROCESSED FOOD PERIOD

Now My Mom is human so she did cheat every now and then with a small piece of baked chicken or Baked fish.

penny3159

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:38 pm

AWESOME INFO PENNY !!! THANKS FOR SHARING !!! We have on this earth every thing we need to cure and heal our bodies. If our gov't spent HALF of what they did on synthetic drug manufacturing and testing on natural healers instead, we could cure so many ailments.

But alas, where is the money in that? If they can't make money off of it they won't do it.

I really appreciate the information you share!

Last edited by Ponee on Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:49 pm

There is plenty of money in it.. and yes i'm going to bring up a very sensitive subject for probably many of you in here.. If you do not agree that is fine but please be open minded..

Marijuana was legalized in the state of Colorado , as I'm sure 90% of you know by now. Whether you agree with that or not.. you can not over look the amount of jobs that have been created in that state and let alone that on the first "legal" day of selling it the state of Colorado banked 1mil in profit alone, not including the businesses either. This has created the first physical proof of what people have been stating for years.. Stop spending money on stopping something that you can not stop and start making money on the natural plants of the earth and create jobs by farming them. You can regulate something you sell, but you can never regulate something that never touches your hand.

The natural remedies and natural Herbs that help heal can also produce much needed jobs.. take less energy to produce and can create a much needed revenue.

Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by penny3159 Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:03 pm

Ponee they never will fund research for a natural cure, BECAUSE THERE IS NO MONEY TO BE MADE IN A NATURAL CURE. Sad but true.

Meat, Processed Foods and Sugar; Feeds Cancer.

Eat Naturally and you can heal your body of many different aliments 

All so many people do not believe they have Intestinal Candida. Intestinal candida is a condition that occurs when there is an overgrowth of yeast in the intestines. With this you have to stop all Sugars, and use something like Can-Sol  http://www.healedpeople.com/resources-menu?page=shop.product_details&flypage=vmj_funky.tpl&product_id=584&category_id=34
Many Doctors have stated that Yeast over growth can turn into Cancer
So right now I am now fighting Candida  (I did not know that is what was wrong with me)
Shakes, panic attacks, loss of weight, Sinus infections, Headaches, never hungry, white coating on the tong, just to name a few. But now for many they over eat, can not lose weight... fungus in the nails, dry and or damaged hair.. Candida has many symptoms, Research it for yourself.

penny3159

Back to top Go down

Post by penny3159 Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:12 pm

Daox13 Yes I have heard about this type of cure

But beware that if some one uses Sativa instead of the Indica Cannabis strain
you can and will face Panic Attacks. If you do the Oil make it yourself, never buy it from others.
Do not use any of the oils or tincture that are made with sugars of any kind. Make sure all the solvent has been cooked off before ingesting.

penny3159

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:51 pm

Yes Sativa is not fun and I do not recommend it.

Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:59 pm

Doax and penny, I have lost 2 people in 2013 due to cancer, I researched many hours of what penny spoke of, very good point. Certain cannabis oils have a lot of natural remedies and not just cancer . One thing I did get out of the research I did is the oil helps reconnect the feelers in the brain to help heal the bodies problems. Check it out on utube.
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by penny3159 Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:12 pm

royboy  I lost my dad to Leukemia back in 2009
He knew he was dieing but never said a word until 6 days before his death when he came to say good Bye. He lived in North Carolina and I lived in Mississippi. So I did not know. At that point all I could do was make sure that he was right with God and that he Believed that Jesus came in the flesh , preached the word of The Father. Was beaten so that we can be healed from our illness's. Hung on the Cross to Shed His Blood and die for our sins, And that he was risen from the dead so that we may obtain ever lasting life.

I had no Idea how to slow down Cancer or how to stop it's growth, let alone kill the cancer. But the loss of my father was so great that I just knew I would not lose another without a fight. A couple months after my father died My Mom called me with the News that she to had Cancer. They wanted to start removing organs and body parts, but By then I was prepared and ordered the herbs, and my sister purchased the fruits and vegetables and already had a juicer for her to use. The Doctors were upset with my mom's refusal of surgery and chemo. But I told her to pray and trust in God. She has been cancer free since she finished the herbs and diet. 

But my quest has not stopped there. I continue the search with an open mind and open heart. One day I will be able to afford to help whom ever comes to my door step seeking help.

God spared my life for a reason and I believe I am doing what I was meant to do. I know that some are not meant to be spared and that they will die. But I all so know that at those times, if you pray with a honest pure heart, God will show miracles such as opening the heavens so the person that is passing will see Heaven and all it Glory and no longer be afraid of death.

God showed me that when a dieing person is afraid and acts as if shadows are circling them. To pray with the person (out Loud) for God to place them in a bubble that nothing that is Not of God or From God can enter into, and that that person can allow only whom or what they want to inter their bubble.

God opened the Heavens for My Mother In-Law and placed her in his bubble and it was awesome. She went left this world in peace.

One last thing, you must forgive others for what they have done to you or against you. And you must ask for forgiveness for what you have done to others. But what most fail to realize, You Must Forgive Yourself. For God can not Forgive What you yourself can not Forgive.

penny3159

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:37 pm

TY Penny , very wise words :-)
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:46 pm

Penny , thank you sharing such positive news with us. ;-)
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum