Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Economic Committee Member confirms 2014 budget will be sent to the House of Representatives this Saturday -  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Economic Committee Member confirms 2014 budget will be sent to the House of Representatives this Saturday -  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Economic Committee Member confirms 2014 budget will be sent to the House of Representatives this Saturday -  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Economic Committee Member confirms 2014 budget will be sent to the House of Representatives this Saturday -  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Economic Committee Member confirms 2014 budget will be sent to the House of Representatives this Saturday -  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Economic Committee Member confirms 2014 budget will be sent to the House of Representatives this Saturday -  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Economic Committee Member confirms 2014 budget will be sent to the House of Representatives this Saturday -  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Economic Committee Member confirms 2014 budget will be sent to the House of Representatives this Saturday -  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Economic Committee Member confirms 2014 budget will be sent to the House of Representatives this Saturday -  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Economic Committee Member confirms 2014 budget will be sent to the House of Representatives this Saturday -  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Economic Committee Member confirms 2014 budget will be sent to the House of Representatives this Saturday -  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Economic Committee Member confirms 2014 budget will be sent to the House of Representatives this Saturday -  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Economic Committee Member confirms 2014 budget will be sent to the House of Representatives this Saturday -  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Economic Committee Member confirms 2014 budget will be sent to the House of Representatives this Saturday -  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Economic Committee Member confirms 2014 budget will be sent to the House of Representatives this Saturday -  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Economic Committee Member confirms 2014 budget will be sent to the House of Representatives this Saturday -  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Economic Committee Member confirms 2014 budget will be sent to the House of Representatives this Saturday -  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Economic Committee Member confirms 2014 budget will be sent to the House of Representatives this Saturday -  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Economic Committee Member confirms 2014 budget will be sent to the House of Representatives this Saturday -  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Economic Committee Member confirms 2014 budget will be sent to the House of Representatives this Saturday -  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Economic Committee Member confirms 2014 budget will be sent to the House of Representatives this Saturday -

Go down

Economic Committee Member confirms 2014 budget will be sent to the House of Representatives this Saturday -  Empty Economic Committee Member confirms 2014 budget will be sent to the House of Representatives this Saturday -

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:19 am

Economic Committee Member confirms 2014 budget will be sent to the House of Representatives this Saturday -

03 Jan 2014                                               
Economic Committee Member confirms 2014 budget will be sent to the House of Representatives this Saturday -  205956745643564354353563258019-300x190

Tomorrow’s Press / Baghdad confirmed the Economic Committee in the House of Representatives, on Thursday, said the government will send a general budget bill to parliament next Saturday, noting that it is estimated at 150 billion dollars, of which 60% of the operating budget and 40% of the investment deficit of between $ 20-25 billion dollars.

A member of the Economic Commission MP Khalil Mahma for “tomorrow’s Press,” “The government has informed the House that it would send the federal budget for the year 2014 on Saturday after the completion of modifications and changes in it,” he underlined that “Parliament will be in front of a national task in order to avoid all problems for the adoption of the budget as soon as possible.

“And pointed out that “the total budget amounted to 150 billion dollars of which 60% went to the operational and 40% of the investment and the inability of 20 to 25 billion dollars, and the poverty rate of 13% and inflation of 3%,” noting that “this budget not differ from its predecessors in the dependence on oil revenue by 95%.

“It is noteworthy that the Minister of Planning Ali Shukri announced in October last end the draft budget for Iraq Federal for the current year 2014, which will amount to 174 billion U.S. dollars, noting that the ministry submitted the draft to the cabinet for approval. Article Source: http://bit.ly/1drGNhA -

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum