Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Britain's banks accept checks imaged smartphone I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Britain's banks accept checks imaged smartphone I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Britain's banks accept checks imaged smartphone I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Britain's banks accept checks imaged smartphone I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Britain's banks accept checks imaged smartphone I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Britain's banks accept checks imaged smartphone I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Britain's banks accept checks imaged smartphone I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Britain's banks accept checks imaged smartphone I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Britain's banks accept checks imaged smartphone I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Britain's banks accept checks imaged smartphone I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Britain's banks accept checks imaged smartphone I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Britain's banks accept checks imaged smartphone I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Britain's banks accept checks imaged smartphone I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Britain's banks accept checks imaged smartphone I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Britain's banks accept checks imaged smartphone I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Britain's banks accept checks imaged smartphone I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Britain's banks accept checks imaged smartphone I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Britain's banks accept checks imaged smartphone I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Britain's banks accept checks imaged smartphone I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Britain's banks accept checks imaged smartphone I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Britain's banks accept checks imaged smartphone

Go down

Britain's banks accept checks imaged smartphone Empty Britain's banks accept checks imaged smartphone

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:30 am

Britain's banks accept checks imaged smartphone

12/30/2013 0:00

London - Agencies
want British Treasury to accelerate the process of depositing and cashing of checks mediated by the use of a smartphone, is expected to begin British banks to accept copies of checks via smartphone in the next year.

abbreviated accept British bank checks comic lens Smartphone process of depositing checks and disbursed from 6 days to two days, while insisting Secretary of the Treasury that this step is the first phase of printing paper checks entirely.

and preparing British finance minister George Osborne to consult next year on legislation to speed up the payment process and allow companies and consumers, using smartphone technology. This would allow consumers to send pictures of checks or go to the bank with images of checks on their phones, in a move that mimic the style of airlines to accept plane tickets printed e-mail messages.

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=60947

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum