Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Word from God about RV I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Word from God about RV I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Word from God about RV I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Word from God about RV I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Word from God about RV I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Word from God about RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Word from God about RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Word from God about RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Word from God about RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Word from God about RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Word from God about RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Word from God about RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Word from God about RV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Word from God about RV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Word from God about RV I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Word from God about RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Word from God about RV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Word from God about RV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Word from God about RV I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Word from God about RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Word from God about RV

+20
Alchemist
embconnection
lonestargreg
Gmansaid
Bluebird
aubrey
scaramouche
Lucky Peni
faithblossoms
jt236
Catherine
withdance
Exodus2320
RVRV
nena
Phil419
DrMaDD
wbhall
perrin
footforward
24 posters

Go down

Word from God about RV Empty Word from God about RV

Post by footforward Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:31 pm

[footforward] The good news is, we are VERY close to this being over. We are a matter of hours...maybe a few days away. God told me that

[footforward] However, I've been asking for days for God to tell me the date, so that I could pass that along to everyone, however God told me today he isnt going to tell me the date. THERE IS A REASON FOR THAT

[footforward] The part some people dont understand is that nothing happens from God until we pray and ask it to be. Satan rules the earth, until the end of time when we all get to go to heaven

[footforward] so its not like we pray, and boom...everything is just done

[footforward] often times there is a massive battle in the spiritual relm that goes on between the angels and demons, and this is often the case when we pray

[footforward] I think most of you know this story, but I will give a recap for those who dont

[footforward] Most of you know Daniel and the Lions Den?

[footforward] And before Daniel was put in the lions den, he was praying to God, and he wasnt getting an answer to his prayer

[footforward] God had sent the angel Michael to Daniel to answer his prayer. But it took Michael 21 days to reach Daniel

[footforward] the reason it took Michael so long is because there was a big battle going on, that delayed Michael for that time

[footforward] 21 days!!!!

[footforward] 3 weeks!

[footforward] and he is an angel!

[footforward] so I think that should give you guys an idea of the battle that is going on that we just cant see. well, most people cant. some can, but the ones who do wish that they couldnt see it

[footforward] So God has told me that for 42 days, God has been trying to send a trio of Angels to get this done. One with Shabibi, and i'm not sure who the other two angels are ment for, other then they are ment to change the hearts of the two "elite" that are holding this up for greed, and nothing but greed

[footforward] these two that are delaying this for personal gain, were told by God last thursday to let the RV go. They told God no

[footforward] so after that, the battle started up again

[footforward] so the reason that God isnt giving me the date, is because he knows I will come and tell everyone what the date is. and everyone at that point will sit on there hands, stop praying, and we will see another delay

[footforward] there are as many people praying that this rv DOES NOT happen, then there are people praying this RV goes through

[footforward] So God says that we literally have to pray this thing through, and we need to pray for two things specificly

[footforward] One we need to continue to pray for God to change the hearts of those that are holding this back, and to do that NOW

[footforward] Two, we need to keep praying and claiming victory, state that the RV is finished (in Jesus name of course) and we need to start thanking him that the RV is done.

[waynenkk] footforward Praise GOD, we've got one thing that Daniel did not have & that's the power of attorney to use the Mighty NAME OF JESUS

[footforward] This second part might not make sense to everyone, but this is what I got, and I promise you, God could NOT have been any clearer on this

[footforward] We are that close!!!

[footforward] we are not months away

[footforward] or weeks

[footforward] this could happen tonight

[footforward] but God told me at most we were looking at a matter of days, IF we keep praying

[footforward] and yes, I know some of you have been praying every day for this

[footforward] and no

[footforward] im not perfect

[footforward] I havent read my bible every day of my life, and I havent prayed for this every day

[footforward] im not here to condem anyone

[footforward] im here to tell you guys what we need to do starting NOW to see our blessing through. its not in Shabibi's hands anymore..THIS IS IN OUR HANDS!!!

footforward

Back to top Go down

Word from God about RV Empty Re: Word from God about RV

Post by perrin Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:51 pm

Thanks for posting. We preay every day for this. More will only help.

perrin

Back to top Go down

Post by wbhall Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:59 pm

IM STANDING , PRAYING, BELIEVING AND AGREEING IN THE NAME OF JESUS, IT IS DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wbhall

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:14 pm

According to the above SEPTEMBER is RV month now???

Back to top Go down

Post by DrMaDD Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:14 pm

haha wow.

DrMaDD

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil419 Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:33 pm

Luke 11:8-10

New Living Translation (NLT)

8 But I tell you this—though he won’t do it for friendship’s sake, if you keep knocking long enough, he will get up and give you whatever you need because of your shameless persistence.[a]

9 “And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. 10 For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened.

Phil419

Back to top Go down

Post by nena Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:34 pm

To those who are waiting for the Blessing.
Yes ,God is for us, He wants to bless us so we can send
His word to all the nations around the world.
We are called at this time to send forth the gospel.

He loves all mankind, he wants everybody to know Him.
Some will hear His voice and respond to Him, others won't.
This is your time to receive Him and know His love forever.
He gives us the choice to choose.
RV is close at hand, be grounded, make wise choices for the rest of your life.

l

nena

Back to top Go down

Post by footforward Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:35 pm

punisher wrote:According to the above SEPTEMBER is RV month now???

No, thats not what i said at all. The RV can happen at any moment, and im expecting it to

footforward

Back to top Go down

Post by footforward Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:35 pm

Phil419 wrote:Luke 11:8-10

New Living Translation (NLT)

8 But I tell you this—though he won’t do it for friendship’s sake, if you keep knocking long enough, he will get up and give you whatever you need because of your shameless persistence.[a]

9 “And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. 10 For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened.

Thank you so much for that! Exactly what I had in mind when i was sharing this last night!

footforward

Back to top Go down

Post by RVRV Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:00 pm

Thank you for sharing. I know the Lord hears the prayers of the righteous for a righteous cause. This RV will bless so many people, especially the Iraqis and all of us dinar holders. The more people praying to heaven for the same cause, the greater the power of the collective prayers. And as you say, persistency is important. I too have tried to get the date of the RV, but cannot. However, it has been confirmed to me through the Spirit that it will RV and those who hold dinars will be blessed immensely at some point. Holding to the faith in our Lord Jesus Christ.

RVRV

Back to top Go down

Post by Exodus2320 Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:17 pm

If I may add...God inhabits the praises of His people. We all have gotten caught up in this RV of the dinar and we have put it ahead the Lord, who has blessed us to have dinar, some of us more than others, but for those who have little, remember this: Little is much when God in it!

God wants our attention! You see, when we give so much attention to the things of this world and God is not the focus of our thoughts day and night, we become attached to those things, (in particular the IQD RV).

Furthermore, God wants us to be aware of what is going on with the RV, but not focus our attention on it. If we focus our attention on it, we become attached to it (as we all have) and it takes the place of God, and God is jealous.

Let go of this obsession with the RV and praise the name of the living God ye people in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, and we will see this blessing come suddenly!!!
Exodus2320
Exodus2320

Back to top Go down

Post by RVRV Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:24 pm

I agree. Love the Lord your God with all your heart, might, mind and strength. This is the first and great commandment. Many of us will use the RV funds to further His work and glory! All praise and glory to God the Father and His Son Jesus Christ.

RVRV

Back to top Go down

Word from God about RV Empty awesome!

Post by withdance Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:28 pm

I agree that we are called to pray this thing in. Just this morning the Lord told me to declare in Jesus name, that this RV wil happen now with no more delays AND to pray for Him to change the hearts of the people involved. So, this was confirmation. WE MUST CONTINUE TO CALL THIS IN AND PRAISE HIM AND THANK HIM THAT HIS HAND OF GLORY IS IN CONTROL! Bless you guys!

withdance

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:34 pm

AWESOME!!!!! and here I thought I was the only one who was brave enough to post about listening to and hearing from God about this whole RV thing!! YEAH!
Thanks for this awesome post footforward!!!! I thought I heard two dates in August that have passed us...but am not as close to God as I used to be ie I had better hearing back then LOL! :cheers: OR! maybe those WERE two of the dates when it should have taken place?! "Things that make me go hmmmmmm"! AND nopers they were not dates from anyone in these chat rooms unless anyone posted Aug. 3rd and Aug. 13th?! Very Happy

Thanks again for sharing this-LOVE IT! :queen: ☀ Very Happy

Last edited by Catherine on Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jt236 Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:38 pm

Just thank him! Its because of him any of us are involved in the first place..Dont think for a second you had anything to do with it,,he is the one who sent you to the place you {happend to run into that person who told you about this}..HIM. Nobody else,,And all he wants us to do now is declare that it was HIS doing! And that my friends is how to spread the GOOD NEWS!!!! Thank You Jesus,,you have always been there, Especially when we didnt deserve it, And we Praise your holy name!!

jt236
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by faithblossoms Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:46 pm

Thank you Footfoward. Yes, The Lord hears our cries and He honors the prayers of the righteous! We are righteous only by the Blood of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ!

faithblossoms

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:51 pm

footforward wrote:
punisher wrote:According to the above SEPTEMBER is RV month now???

No, thats not what i said at all. The RV can happen at any moment, and im expecting it to

Ok thanks buddy Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by footforward Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:59 pm

I think you guys have all hit it on the head. Alot of people have turned to the RV looking for help, rather then relying on God. This is going to be a great season of blessing with massive changes. We are going to see heaven on earth guys. I hope you are all ready for it Smile

footforward

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Peni Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:28 pm

YOU GUYS ALL NEED TO BE IN CHAT AND GO WITH US TO OKIE'S CHURCH....WE PRAY - WE PRAISE - WE WORSHIP - WE SING - WE RECITE SCRIPTURE - AND WE NEED ALL OF YOU IN THERE....TOGETHER WE CAN PRAY THIS THING IN.....GOD WILL HEAR OUR CRIES AND DELIVER THE RV....PLEASE JOIN US IN CHURCH .... :queen:
Lucky Peni
Lucky Peni
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by scaramouche Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:32 pm

I posted this on Dinarvets so some of you might have seen it already. A stranger sent me this on Facebook. I've made plans on using this money for the Lord's kingdom, so I'm anxious not to be rich but to be empowered to begin to alter lives. Anyway, I posted this so it might encourage some of you who have become weary in waiting. This was delivered on June 20th of this year.

bless you brother
the Lord says that you need to be careful with what you are handling right now
God wants to release finances to you
but you need to slow down and take a breath
amen
the Lord is trying the reins of your heart
so that when the overflow comes
you will be ready
you are a King
and your position will shift in August
and as soon as your position shifts
the finances will flow
and it will be a time of rejoicing for you and your family
God is going to separate the wheat from the tares in your life
and you will be loosed from going back and forth
today is a war on confusion
and as confusion leaves
you will become stable
and you are called to regenerate the financial lives of businessmen
so that they will be able to Hear and See in the Spirit
and there is a new financial system coming
that will bless you tremendously
as God removes the tares
be careful to remember where you came from
as you will be very wealthy
in 3 days something will shift
and cause you to look back on this prophecy
as evidence of its accuracy
remember that we now entered the summer season
and that was what God was waiting
for to begin to bless you
in JEsus Name I release it to you
amen

scaramouche

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:37 pm

One word: AWESOME!
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aubrey Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:41 pm

Be careful trying to evoke God to do your will. He is God, and His will be done. While I pray that this opportunity is realized, in the end it "His Will" that will prevail. The Lord Jesus himself asked 3 times for God the Father to change His mind about the cross...but in the end the obedient Son submits... "Never the less, not My will but Thy will be done". Amen Lord, Your will be done with the nation of Iraq, their people and their currency.
aubrey
aubrey
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by DrMaDD Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:51 pm

I just don't know how so many people can intertwine god with greed, most of these post are blasphemous in so many ways.

DrMaDD

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebird Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:03 pm

Reading this thread can't help but bond us all together and know just how powerful it is to be connected with others in the spiritual realm. I am joining my prayers with all of you.

About a month ago, I felt that the Lord gave me a scripture to start praying for this RV, and I have been claiming it over and over and want to share it with all of you, so you can be in agreement!

It is Isaiah 45: 1-3 "This is what the Lord Says to his anointed, (that's us) I will take hold of your hand and subdue nations before you. I will strip kings of their armor, and open doors that cannot be shut. I will go before you and level the mountains, I will break down gates of bronze and cut through the bars of iron. I will give you the treasures of darkness, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the Lord, the God of Israel who calls you be name."

We are indeed in a battle, but we can know that we are on the Lords side, and He alone is the MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE. The enemy must retreat and allow this RV to happen. Let's all keep praying!!

We may never all meet in person in this life, but it is wonderful to know that there are so many other believers on this site who are linking arms for this victory!!!

To God be the Glory!!

Bluebird
Bluebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:32 pm

DrMaDD wrote:I just don't know how so many people can intertwine god with greed, most of these post are blasphemous in so many ways.

Please elaborate.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lonestargreg Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:58 pm

Matthew 6:33 (NKJV)
33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Proverbs 3:5-6 (NKJV)
5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
6 In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths.

lonestargreg
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by embconnection Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:02 pm

When we were first told about the dinar and decided to invest, in my quiet time one morning, the Lord gave me a vision. It was like a billboard that was flashing, "RESTORATION". I cried just thinking about how mich he truly cares for us and others around us. I asked Him to show me the lives He would have us touch with this blessing and to keep my ears, eyes and heart open to the ones He placed in my path or on my heart. Since asking that day He has shown me many, many, people. I so thankful to even be a part of this blessing as most of you are. I trust God to show us the right people to talk with on taxes and investments, because I know it is so above and beyond our way of living. My prayer for all us is that we would be good stewards and honor Him in every way.
Praise you God!!! Go RV!! Thank you okie and mods for turning the other cheek when the attacks come. Just know you are doing something right when you receive so much criticism. Thanks again for what you do...

Embconnection :flower:

embconnection

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:10 pm

"[footforward] there are as many people praying that this rv DOES NOT happen, then there are people praying this RV goes through "

My mother always told me that one good thought counteracts ten bad ones that the prayer of the righteous prevaleth much.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by duck81 Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:52 pm

Footforward, can you shed a little light on your statement re those who are praying against the RV happening? Has the Lord shown you specifically who these folks may be?
duck81
duck81

Back to top Go down

Post by free@thepump Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:19 pm

I FOR ONE, CAN REPLY TO THAT.
THE ENEMY IS THE DEVIL AND HIS IMPS.

EPH. 6-----"FOR WE WRESTLE NOT AGAINST FLESH AND BLOOD, BUT AGAINST PRINCIPALITIES AND POWERS AND SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS IN HIGH PLACES".

THEREFORE, PUT ON THE WHOLE ARMOR OF GOD THAT YE MAY BE ABLE TO STAND IN THE EVIL DAYS.

THAT'S WHO WE'RE FIGHTING AGAINST.
IN JESUS NAME.
free@thepump
free@thepump

http://tjhk1@comcast.net

Back to top Go down

Post by footforward Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:38 pm

duck81 wrote:Footforward, can you shed a little light on your statement re those who are praying against the RV happening? Has the Lord shown you specifically who these folks may be?

Those who want us in North America to suffer, and the Elite who want us to be under their thumb for life

footforward

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry98 Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:54 pm

duck81 wrote:Footforward, can you shed a little light on your statement re those who are praying against the RV happening? Has the Lord shown you specifically who these folks may be?

I believe its anyone who has chosen not to believe in this investment and written it off as a scam. No, they aren't actively praying against this investment however, by downplaying it like they have they have already prayed a prayer of unbelief, so really its the unbelief in people's hearts that have spoken curses over the Dinar. That is the warfare presently against us, but the good news is, WE WIN.

Blackberry98

Back to top Go down

Post by insguy Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:59 pm

maybe hes tired of getting his feet tickled by okies high officials

insguy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum