Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Delirium of Iraq Dinar!  by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Delirium of Iraq Dinar!  by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Delirium of Iraq Dinar!  by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Delirium of Iraq Dinar!  by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Delirium of Iraq Dinar!  by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Delirium of Iraq Dinar!  by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Delirium of Iraq Dinar!  by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Delirium of Iraq Dinar!  by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Delirium of Iraq Dinar!  by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Delirium of Iraq Dinar!  by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Delirium of Iraq Dinar!  by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Delirium of Iraq Dinar!  by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Delirium of Iraq Dinar!  by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Delirium of Iraq Dinar!  by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Delirium of Iraq Dinar!  by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Delirium of Iraq Dinar!  by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Delirium of Iraq Dinar!  by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Delirium of Iraq Dinar!  by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Delirium of Iraq Dinar!  by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Delirium of Iraq Dinar!  by Baghdad Invest I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The Delirium of Iraq Dinar! by Baghdad Invest

4 posters

Go down

The Delirium of Iraq Dinar!  by Baghdad Invest Empty The Delirium of Iraq Dinar! by Baghdad Invest

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:01 am

The Delirium of Iraq Dinar!  by Baghdad Invest Ad516503a11cd5ca435acc9bb6523536?s%3D50&r=GThe Delirium of Iraq Dinar!
by baghdadinvest
Baghdad Invest: From a very close friend in Baghdad.

Most of people on this planet believe that we now live a connected world, and we almost know about everything moments after it happens, billions of different webpages are being generated every single day and we can get to them with a hit of button. It would seem that everyone is excited, so proud and happy about this communication revolution. So excited in fact, that no one notices that we started to get lost in details, we spend countless hours pursuing bits and pieces of information, missing the big picture in the process – at least most of the time.

Some would argue that no big picture is missing, but don’t you agree that there’s some sort of a hidden dimension shall I say, buried somewhere in that incredibly huge mass of information, no matter how you try to sort any part of those records, one thing will always remain somehow invisible. The question is, where is the proof to that? Is there any evidence?

My field of profession is accounting and finance, and I worked in this field for almost a decade and a half, I know very well what I am talking about when it comes to information, how to get it, analyze it, and use it efficiently, sometimes applying complex scientific solutions to do so. But I am not going to give you a headache talking about my background, or showing off with professional specifics and terminology, displaying equations and ratios and drawing some fancy charts, just as lots of articles and posts I have been following on the internet, whose writers tried to convince some groups and communities that they are an inch away from revealing the truth about the Iraqi Dinar, and that the prophecy of RV is just about be fulfilled any moment, pushing the readers and followers to another day of dreaming of something which in my opinion, will never come true, at least in our lifetime, that unless some “miracle” is going to happen somewhere along the line, if such thing as miracles do exist.
This so called “prophecy” will not happen for a very simple reason; there is no Iraq! Not much left of it for those of you who still have some hope. Iraq is no longer a country, no longer a nation, there’s no culture, no civilization as we define it, all there is are just destroyed rusty ruins, occupied by wandering human-like ghosts, lost creatures.

There’s no dinar, there’s no future, and if there’s any, it is going to take a while to be revealed anyway. I am sure that this sounds very far fetched, perhaps insane, even desperate and pessimistic. Well, you may be right, I deeply wish I am wrong, actually, I will never be happier for being incorrect. But I am so sorry to say that this is the truth, one which could and can never be seen on a webpage or an article, it doesn't matter what you think, no communication system or any other technology for that matter will ever be able to identify the evolution (or regression to be accurate) disaster here in Iraq. I will just explain what I meant by evolution.

Would you please stop for a moment and ask yourselves, how this supposed “rise of dinar” is going to happen, who is going to make it happen, and how. You surely do not think that a bunch of men with suits and ties will just give the order to delete some zeroes and everyone will be will happily ever after, do you?

Have you ever tried to take a closer look at the situation here, or dig a little deeper beneath the surface that you all think is the whole story.

Are you sure you know very well all the facts about who is currently running this dinarland, their backgrounds, their abilities, their goals, the level of their actual control, qualifications and most importantly; their loyalty. Usually, I would keep some level of respect and professionalism when I talk about those individuals, but I am not going to, they do not really worth it. Call it what you want, but I see the results of their actions every single moment, in real time, not in some news bulletins or through media means, I actually live them, see them in people’s eyes, in all that dirt and garbage all over the streets, in the daily talks of common citizens, these facts are in the air, just like a curse hovering over the cities day and night, sometimes they come in very concentrated shape as shock waves of explosions of car bombs, or some gun shots in the horizon. And the moment a shock wave of a nearby explosion hits you, you get such a dark overwhelming sensation that everything you know about life is different, the sunlight pales into your eyes, the wind gets scary, even the full moon looks like some evil eye staring at us with a raging anger. You feel like being on verge of collapsing into a coma, just about to faint, but you never do, you a stay on edge of a slight vibrating fear under your skin, the whole universe stops at these moments, you suddenly realize how much trouble we are in. From the heart of those moments, you are able to know that missing big picture, which in this case says that Iraq and its dinar, along with so many other things, are all gone, perhaps forever.

What I am describing here, is not an attempt to be a poet, or that I am fishing for sympathy, trying to get you emotional over something you cannot control.

Last edited by Ponee on Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:27 am; edited 2 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Delirium of Iraq Dinar!  by Baghdad Invest Empty Re: The Delirium of Iraq Dinar! by Baghdad Invest

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:03 am

Reading the article, definitely a gloom day and we will not see the RV.  Someone please, help me I'm stuck in the confusion zone of dinar RV. Will it, will it not?????

Talk to me, please!

Back to top Go down

The Delirium of Iraq Dinar!  by Baghdad Invest Empty Re: The Delirium of Iraq Dinar! by Baghdad Invest

Post by Daox13 Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:22 am

Yeah I'm sorry but I can't take country status advice from an accountant.. No offense but if your profession is crunching numbers then maybe your strongest leg to stand on is numbers... Not a country status.

There are 10s of countries out there that are in even worse situations then Iraq.. With a greater currency return...

How do you rebuild from what you have discribed?  It's called restructuring.. Just as we did after the revolution...

I expected more from you Baghdad invest. 

If your going to crash people's dreams.. Try to back it up with numbered facts.. And or realistic scenarios...

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:50 am

Nadita ; there's a whole host of opinions out there , that's why this site is so diverse and valuable , we bring all thoughts into the picture .

My personal opinion lies between the accountants view and Daox whereby I don't think 1166 is a true rate of where the dinar will remain , as there is some progress being achieved BUT I for one do not believe it will be a high rate anytime soon and certainly making or becoming a dollar millionaire is completely out of the question now or ever .

Can or will you make a return , probably but a small one . My thoughts are not to invest any more than what you have

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:49 am

Exactly fg... Anyone that is planning on this being quick is in it for the wrong reasons.. We should know by now it's not going to be quick... However the notion that this will not happen in our lifetimes or the ANY increase will not happen is IMHO inaccurate.. Since technically some that invested long ago have already made money.. Not much but it has already increased..

My point is that if you are going to come out and shoot down people's dreams you need to have facts to back it up just like we wants facts from the gurus pumping it up..  It's a two way street at this point.

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:45 am

Daox and FG,

I agree with both of your opinions.  There are so many conflicting infos right now.. one is the downer and one is hope.  I have known since I got into this venture that it will not be the crazy rate the gurus are claiming.  If I can get between 5 cents to a dollar, I will be all in and move on.  I believe we are closer than ever as Iraq has done a lot of things in the last few months but the question is.. do they really need to raise the value of their currency to be traded internationally..? only time will tell.  I think they are trying to do a damage control right now if they are going to revlaue because of internet, a lot more people know about this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:09 pm

I have expressed my opinion many times now and stated why. I do believe we will see a nice rate of return in time, MAYBE in the $3.50 range, and that's a very big maybe. I expect something closer to the $.10 to $1.00 range is realistic, but even a penny would be a nice profit.

I do not pay much attention to Baghdad Invest. They have openly lied in the past, and have exhibited an attitude that is condescending at best in every one of their posts. I may be, and hope I am wrong, but I have a feeling that all is not as it seems with them. No evidence per se, just a "gut" feeling, and I have learned over the years to listen to my "gut" it's usually the Holy Spirit talking.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The Delirium of Iraq Dinar!  by Baghdad Invest 2805820865  The Delirium of Iraq Dinar!  by Baghdad Invest 2805820865  The Delirium of Iraq Dinar!  by Baghdad Invest 2805820865  The Delirium of Iraq Dinar!  by Baghdad Invest 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:28 pm

Kevind53 wrote:I have expressed my opinion many times now and stated why. I do believe we will see a nice rate of return in time, MAYBE in the $3.50 range, and that's a very big maybe. I expect something closer to the $.10 to $1.00 range is realistic, but even a penny would be a nice profit.

I do not pay much attention to Baghdad Invest. They have openly lied in the past, and have exhibited an attitude that is condescending at best in every one of their posts. I may be, and hope I am wrong, but I have a feeling that all is not as it seems with them. No evidence per se, just a "gut" feeling, and I have learned over the years to listen to my "gut" it's usually the Holy Spirit talking.
Kevin,

I am not a swinger Smile  I believe this investment will pay out but not at the outrageous rate the gurus are claiming.  As far as BI goes, I tend to agree with you that they have their own mission in any way they can to debunk the RV and bringing the reality that a bit twisted in its own way to create confusion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:58 pm

Because I did not believe  the post from Baghdad Invest in the first place, I did not have the same feelings that many had when the revelation of it being untrue came out.  Though, I do understand how many others felt. But, their purpose was to show those that are blinded by the guru lies, exactly what the GURUS are doing to them. I can't help but wonder why some people are angry with BI and those same people are still believing Tony - Stage2 - Okie and never get angry with them for the same lies.   I can only assume that people were so relieved to hear it had RVed and it was coming from someone that they finally believed to be reliable, that it was much harder to accept that they had lied ( though the lie was no different than their beloved guru)

I am not sure why BI has the animosty towards the gurus that they do and what their purpose is, but it does not bother me one bit. It is no less than what I feel for the gurus myself. 

I truly wish I had purchased the dinar, put it in a drawer and had never looked at a dinar site of any kind. And then one day maybe I would wake up ( or my children, if my time comes to pass before hand ) to a wonderful relief of financial burdens.

The exposure to all of this DINARIA MANIA has definately changed my life course.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:37 pm

Dinar can be a sucker LOL  it can suck the life out of you if you let it be.  I have spent hours studying, researching the truth of this investment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Producer1 Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:48 pm

Had this currency event happened before the advent of the Internet, it would have been vastly different. In so much as I don't see it as an investment, it sure would have minimized the hell the Dinar community was put through as a result of con artists....

Producer1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:00 pm

Producer1 wrote:Had this currency event happened before the advent of the Internet, it would have been vastly different. In so much as I don't see it as an investment, it sure would have minimized the hell the Dinar community was put through as a result of con artists....

You are soooo right Producer !!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:20 pm

Producer1 wrote:Had this currency event happened before the advent of the Internet, it would have been vastly different. In so much as I don't see it as an investment, it sure would have minimized the hell the Dinar community was put through as a result of con artists....
I hear you.. there is a blessing and a curse with technology.  If it were to happen like with KWD in 90's.  Prolly not all of us will be involved and there won't be any gurus florishing like mushrooms lol

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum