Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Holiday Message from TD DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Holiday Message from TD

4 posters

Go down

Holiday Message from TD Empty Holiday Message from TD

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:26 pm

Last time I was on here I was promoting a little more serenity and "LESS NOISE" and to some degree we did achieve that -SO KUDOS TO ALL YOU GUYS , your thoughts and expressions did get voiced & had an impact.

I'm really only here today to wish you & yours the safest of holidays. Remember NO TEXTING while driving !!

Enjoy your quiet times with loved ones !

Special thanks & prayers to all our brave service personnel all over the globe. We bow to your sacrifice .

You may have noticed increased violence lately in Iraq and although it's a far away land for most all of us, we do have a vested interest in having SECURITY be more prominent over there ( Bloomberg reporting of delays in Bond sales for example) so throw a little prayer out there for these folks too.

That's all I really wanted to express.

Merry Christmas ! Happy Holidays !

TD

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Holiday Message from TD Empty Re: Holiday Message from TD

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:28 pm

Here is an interesting response to TD's post --

Dewey Disinfo
12/24/2013 5:17pm

This guy is a total disnfo MOLE and to think you won't post Tony but you contiually post these lies says quite a bit about the direction Recaps is heading. Straight to the dumpster.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, hmmm based on all that has been exposed about Tony, would you say Recaps has pulled away from him? Interesting indeed

Last edited by Ponee on Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:29 pm

My response to Dewey Disinfo is --- Tony is garbage and maybe recaps has just finally decided to TAKE OUT THE TRASH !

Last edited by Ponee on Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:39 pm

Ponee,

Not to put you on the spot Smile  what do you think about TD...? I like him as he has been the stable one from all the hypes

I notice Tony has been quiet and there are a few posts by his peep trying to keep this alive.  I hope more and more people are waking up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:02 pm

Nadita - TD is a more realistic and grounded poster of dinar thoughts and opinions in this investment. I have never seen an ulterior agenda in his/her postings. 

Tony, I believe, has been suspended from Dinar Recaps.  Whether this is going to be a permanent thing or just temporary, I am not sure.

I have heard some angry stirrings from his members about that situation.  They are not pleased that his posts are NOT being shared right now on RECAPS.

I think that they all felt like they were part of the "popular crowd" when he was the highlight  of recaps and are all feeling a little on the outskirts with their leader being shunned.

" My sources" are telling me, that Recaps is putting some credit to what they have been reading about Tony in regards to his past activities and his current indictments and his future court case.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:08 pm

Ponee,

Thanks for the reply.  I always like what TD got to say Smile

Don't get me wrong.. I am not a downer.. I still believe in this venture but I am also a realist.  Let's see how it plays next year Smile

Thanks again, Ponee for letting me express my thinking freely Smile  I am starting to get the pictures of the gurus clearer now lol  I always have my opinion about them but I can see clearly now the rain is gone LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:26 pm

OH, I understand 100% about believing and keeping your OWN hope in the RV, but I am just like you, I am a realist. 

The gurus have made such a mockery and drama out of this and have been proven to be such shady characters, that is it difficult to be  that lalalalala happy dinarian.

I, like soooo many others, have been in this too long to enjoy that  GIDDY anticipation of "any minute now". That got old after the first 2 months of my being in the investment.  I have been through so much personally, finanancially, emotionally the past 3 years that the tolerance and patience is gone for me and I am skeptical but still hang on to hope of my own.

By the way, I love your questioning and digging deeper into your investment.  You are a good example of a mature investor.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:28 pm

Ponee,

Reading your comments Smile I think we have a lot of things in common.  I also have been through a lot personally, financially and emotionally in the last three years.. I bet you if we compare notes, we will find commonality.  

I have dissected this investment any which way I can until I can't dissect it anymore.  I have paid money for information and I have combed the dinarland and I have drawn my own conclusion.  Still, like to hear other's opinion Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:46 pm

No matter which guru speaks , everyone needs to do their own diligence , fact finding , filtering , fact checking , etc.
As our beloved Kevin so wisely says we should do

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:55 am

If Recaps has suspended Tony, that is a good thing.  If true, I think it is based on the revelation of his court cases and not the outrageous lies he tells.  They are still allowing all the other outrageous liars to post.  On Eagle1's last post I commented on recaps about the same as I did here with a few lines from his resume showing he was not a bank president in the 80s.  Recaps didn't post that and the really funny thing about it is it is the same resume that Eagle1 posted on recaps when he first showed up.  So, apparently they really don't care what lies the gurus tell, as long as they don't have felony charges pending.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:04 am

I don't get why certain sites filter their posts. They have heard of freedom of speech right? And you can't argue the truth...Tony is a thief and a liar as proven by his up coming court cases...Okie has as many 3 letter agency contacts as my cat does...and Eagle1 is a liar as proven by Catman. They let these guys post nonsense but they wont let people question these idiots? If someone came on here and questioned any "intel" brought up im sure it would be welcomed and then quickly backed up with articles, links to websites etc. Can't do that over there...

How can you have intelligent discussions about these things if you don't take in everyone's ideas. That right there just proves that these sites are herding the sheep in a specific direction and way of thinking. And that's a cult mentality at its best...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:23 am

I hope I'm wrong Smile  More traffic on the site, more advertisers?? Or a matter who you know?  And also politically correct, we need to be fair to everyone Smile 

I just read about Al Hodges? What do you think about him. When he talks about CMKX, is that stocks?.. Or something else?..

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:55 pm

Nadita wrote:I hope I'm wrong Smile  More traffic on the site, more advertisers?? Or a matter who you know?  And also politically correct, we need to be fair to everyone Smile 

I just read about Al Hodges? What do you think about him. When he talks about CMKX, is that stocks?.. Or something else?..
If I remember correctly, CMKX was about a lawsuit that they lost at every court level and around April or May the Supreme Court refused to hear their appeal, so the case is dead and they lost.  At that time Hodges (their lawyer) put out a message that tried to spin it into a win by saying the SC wouldn't hear it because with the RV, GCR, etc. about to happen it was moot.  That, of course, was BS.

Hodges really is a lawyer with a working law firm, but he is either a nut or does not mind taking the money from nuts who think these stupid cases have a chance.  I believe people made a "contribution" to be on the list of plaintiffs.  Some of them still don't understand they have lost the case.

I think it will come up if you google it.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:18 pm

Lawyers... what does it tell ya..? they are out there to get people's money.  There are a few honest lawyers but rare like finding needle in the hay stack.  Look at the lawyers who defended OJ Simpson.. one by one, they were gone after the case was closed because they couldn't deal with their conscious because deep down inside their heart, they know the truth and because of money and their job.. they have to defend who hires them.. It's sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:44 pm

He appears to be tied into the whole NESARA scenario. I don't know if he really believes it or is using it, but ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Holiday Message from TD 2805820865  Holiday Message from TD 2805820865  Holiday Message from TD 2805820865  Holiday Message from TD 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down