Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Just an idea... DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Just an idea...

+2
Crazy Clown
BritishBulldog
6 posters

Go down

Just an idea... Empty Just an idea...

Post by BritishBulldog Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:42 pm

So since Tony and Okie seem to be on the defensive quite a bit these days...has anyone ever thought about inviting them over to this site and giving them a chance to explain themselves. Maybe I have too much faith in humanity but I for one would like to give him an opportunity to defend himself...or give him a rope to hang himself. I just keep thinking that for him and his "team" to be defending themselves so passionately...they have to be getting some sort of info from someone/somewhere. I just have a hard time believing that they are all in on feeding everyone BS. If there is no short of return on their time...besides the sick feeling of being happy that they are lying...then whats the point. 

If I were in his shoes...I would gladly come here for a chance to prove that I am not a complete BS spewing idiot. Even if he is then to keep up the facade of being truthful he would come here.

Ponee or Kevin...as our fearless leaders would you be willing to reach out to him or his "team".  Obviously we will have to keep our opinions to ourselves and not all jump on him...but a simple Q&A session shouldn't be too much to ask. And if he doesn't come or gives some BS excuse then we know that he is indeed the bringer of all things poo poo. 

Thoughts???
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Just an idea... Empty Re: Just an idea...

Post by Guest Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:48 pm

I like the idea Smile  I would admit that I am confused than ever about dinar now.  I don't know what to do anymore but I am started to feel that I am being scammed and truly this is a hype for us to buy dinar like MLM.. buying into the dream that will never come true ???

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Clown Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:30 pm

Tony is a scam. Don't push the DONATION button!
Crazy Clown
Crazy Clown
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:47 pm

@Crazy Clown wrote:Tony is a scam. Don't push the DONATION button!
I can't find the button.. please help LOL

Only a fool will donate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:41 pm

@BritishBulldog wrote:So since Tony and Okie seem to be on the defensive quite a bit these days...has anyone ever thought about inviting them over to this site and giving them a chance to explain themselves. Maybe I have too much faith in humanity but I for one would like to give him an opportunity to defend himself...or give him a rope to hang himself. I just keep thinking that for him and his "team" to be defending themselves so passionately...they have to be getting some sort of info from someone/somewhere. I just have a hard time believing that they are all in on feeding everyone BS. If there is no short of return on their time...besides the sick feeling of being happy that they are lying...then whats the point. 

If I were in his shoes...I would gladly come here for a chance to prove that I am not a complete BS spewing idiot. Even if he is then to keep up the facade of being truthful he would come here.

Ponee or Kevin...as our fearless leaders would you be willing to reach out to him or his "team".  Obviously we will have to keep our opinions to ourselves and not all jump on him...but a simple Q&A session shouldn't be too much to ask. And if he doesn't come or gives some BS excuse then we know that he is indeed the bringer of all things poo poo. 

Thoughts???

This used to be Okie's site, and we were his faithful moderators on the forum side of things. He was tossed and permanently banned from the site by the previous administrator after calling the RV several times. Those were not pleasant times. Later we changed the name of the site to get as far away from Okie as possible. The decision would be Ponee's but she knows what my vote would be.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Just an idea... 2805820865  Just an idea... 2805820865  Just an idea... 2805820865  Just an idea... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guru Debunker Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:55 pm

It would be A lynching PERIOD". There is absolutely NOTHING he could say. His lies have caught up to him, and to those that continued to close their eyes and ears. Tonys whole GIG now is to sock away as much money as he can for his family. He will be going away for awhile. Mark My words". Kevin, you already know what is going on, just like anyone who has half a brain. Let it be, and pray that they just go away.. I cant help but find it peaceful to not see either of them posting ..

Where Ever You Go, There You Are  Just an idea... 258310255

Guru Debunker
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by al be Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:04 pm

@BritishBulldog wrote:

And if he doesn't come or gives some BS excuse then we know that he is indeed the bringer of all things poo poo. 

Thoughts???

Thank God you're not in his shoes.  I firmly believe already that he is indeed the bringer of all things poo poo and never prove otherwise.  I want no more of Tony, OOM, Mtn Goat, Bluwolf, none of them.

~selah

al be

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:17 am

you forget one thing remember   con men believe everything they are pushing so by inviting them you will get the same answers since they believe its true they are just a waste of time to read
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum