Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Holding on or selling back dinar I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Holding on or selling back dinar I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Holding on or selling back dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Holding on or selling back dinar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Holding on or selling back dinar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Holding on or selling back dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Holding on or selling back dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Holding on or selling back dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Holding on or selling back dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Holding on or selling back dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Holding on or selling back dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Holding on or selling back dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Holding on or selling back dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Holding on or selling back dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Holding on or selling back dinar I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Holding on or selling back dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Holding on or selling back dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Holding on or selling back dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Holding on or selling back dinar I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Holding on or selling back dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Holding on or selling back dinar

+3
Daox13
Ponee
jsadallas
7 posters

Go down

Holding on or selling back dinar Empty Holding on or selling back dinar

Post by jsadallas Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:15 am

Curious to know gut feelings from people here- do you think one day this will really rv?
Anyone consider selling back dinar and walking away with a loss?
Any place you can legitimately DO that? If so, what is the rate of loss?

-Jamie

jsadallas

Back to top Go down

Holding on or selling back dinar Empty Re: Holding on or selling back dinar

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:27 am

Jamie,

I am more skeptic now than I have ever been in regards to the dinar RVing in a way that we will see a true profit from it.  I am not saying that the Iraqi Dinar is NOT going to have some kind of value change in the future, but I am not sure how beneficial it will be to us or even how soon that change will be.

I recently sold back some dinar to the places that I purchased them from, GID and Dinar Trade.  Both took it back at approximately 20% loss of my original purchase.   I am still holding some of my dinar, but plan on selling more off in Jan.  After 3 years going on 4 of holding onto that dream, and struggling financially, it just isn't making much sense to me.

I think that most of the dealers, if you purchased the dinar FROM THEM will take it back.  I know some are easier to work with than others though.  GID was WONDERFUL! 

I do not know where you can sell it if you did not buy it from a dealer.  I know there are many who got theirs off of Ebay .  Maybe another member knows about that. I will ask a couple of other people I know that sold their dinar also.

A SPECIAL NOTE -- I do not want to be responsible for people selling their dinar back and then the RV happening the next day and people be out of a financial windfall, so please just take this information as my opinion, because that is all it is. I am not offering any counsel on what anyone should do.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:43 am

I guess I like life on the edge... I'm going to hang onto this thing until we either burn up in the sun or crash and burn...
But that's who I am.. I'm a all or nothing kinda guy.

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:40 pm

Daox13 wrote:I guess I like life on the edge... I'm going to hang onto this thing until we either burn up in the sun or crash and burn...
But that's who I am.. I'm a all or nothing kinda guy.
I am with you. I invested the money that I can lose.  It's a catch 22 now.  I feel we have gone so deep and so far in the dinar and there is no turning around except riding it through and see what the outcome is.  The most, we will break even and have fun riding the ride with its twists and turns that have made us dizzy, throw up and pass out lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:52 pm

Pretty much the same story here. I invested only money we could afford to lose, play money so to speak. I also did not invest a whole lot of money so don't have tons lying around.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Holding on or selling back dinar 2805820865  Holding on or selling back dinar 2805820865  Holding on or selling back dinar 2805820865  Holding on or selling back dinar 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pama Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:21 pm

I believe this will happen very soon and you will be a fool to sell your dinar. I hope this helps. Happy Holidays.
Pama

Pama's Friendly Tips
http://pamastalkshow.com
pama
pama
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

http://www.pamastalkshow.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:19 pm

WHen I purchased my dinar, it did not come from income that would hurt me financially but recently, I had to sell some.... since the closing of my office and as of yet without income, I had bills to catch up on. I will keep as much as I can for as long as I can without going too far into debt. But, fear, that I have to sell some more soon.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:50 pm

here are my thoughts if you have less then a half a mill i would  keep it unless you really need the money because you will not get much back. i will happen  in the very near future i believe but not at the crazy numbers the clowns claim i do feel .86 to 1.15 will be very realistic. i base this on them opening there  stock exchange  selling bonds and the imf and wb traing and helping iraqs banking sytems  plus trading laws passed and on the way to be passed plus the possible wto acceptance which by the way does not mean an rv so you can see we are close my thinking is either m decides in feb or beg of mar before elections  or end of  june when wto votes again. in either case it is not a scam just many players are scams
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:55 pm

jayzze wrote:here are my thoughts if you have less then a half a mill i would  keep it unless you really need the money because you will not get much back. i will happen  in the very near future i believe but not at the crazy numbers the clowns claim i do feel .86 to 1.15 will be very realistic. i base this on them opening there  stock exchange  selling bonds and the imf and wb traing and helping iraqs banking sytems  plus trading laws passed and on the way to be passed plus the possible wto acceptance which by the way does not mean an rv so you can see we are close my thinking is either m decides in feb or beg of mar before elections  or end of  june when wto votes again. in either case it is not a scam just many players are scams
I like your thinking Smile  I can live with that

Merry Christmas Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by livingintheloop69 Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:04 am

I never believed in the idea of an overnight explosion in value but I did think when I got in over the course of 5 or 10 years I'd be able to quadruple my money or something like that. I bought way back in like 04 so I have made a few hundred bucks on each mill but I could have made much more investing in silver or the stock market or a number of other things. 

Like most smart people I only invested what I could afford to lose but still have better uses for the money these days. I wound up selling about half of my holdings plan on hanging on to the rest.

Yeah I called around price shopping most of the big names like DT, Gid, Sterling etc will only buy from you if you bought from them. I sold mine to buyiraqidinarhere on two occasions. One was a few mill and I was paid by check within 2 days of shipping it. The other time was just a few hundred thousand in smaller notes and they paid me via Paypal. Everything went smooth and was happy. When I sold the bigger chunk I got $850 a mill dont recall what they paid me for the small notes

livingintheloop69
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:08 am

nadita and the rest of the gang merry christmas and hopefully our last on dd
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:16 am

jayzze wrote:nadita and the rest of the gang merry christmas and hopefully our last on dd
Hopeful and hoping Smile I toast to that Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:22 am

oh i forgot one more important thing in the last week the iraqi cbi is now internationally recognized and along with tarriffs starting jan 4 things  are moving along nicely
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:24 am

jayzze wrote:oh i forgot one more important thing in the last week the iraqi cbi is now internationally recognized and along with tarriffs starting jan 4 things  are moving along nicely
tsk...tsk.. how can you forgot something very important that will move us along nicely... trying to keep it to yourself..?  I am just joking, don't shoot me Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:41 am

i only will shoot m he deserves it. whats gret about this site is everyone comes up with rel info and not gurus bs
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jsadallas Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:33 pm

great!    merry christmas to all and thanks for the responses.Good to know what smartand balanced people think here, not guru bs

jsadallas

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum