Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Obama to hold year-end press conference I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Obama to hold year-end press conference I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Obama to hold year-end press conference I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Obama to hold year-end press conference I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Obama to hold year-end press conference I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Obama to hold year-end press conference I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Obama to hold year-end press conference I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Obama to hold year-end press conference I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Obama to hold year-end press conference I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Obama to hold year-end press conference I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Obama to hold year-end press conference I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Obama to hold year-end press conference I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Obama to hold year-end press conference I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Obama to hold year-end press conference I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Obama to hold year-end press conference I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Obama to hold year-end press conference I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Obama to hold year-end press conference I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Obama to hold year-end press conference I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Obama to hold year-end press conference I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Obama to hold year-end press conference I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Obama to hold year-end press conference

Go down

Obama to hold year-end press conference Empty Obama to hold year-end press conference

Post by Ponee Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:50 pm

Obama to hold year-end press conference W200-10659a3c5d2b47a4bdd4426949466300

President Obama will hold his year-end press conference on Friday, the White House announced.
The president will take questions from reporters at 2 p.m. Later in the evening, Obama and the first family will depart for a 17-day vacation in Hawaii.

The press conference will close out a rocky year for the president, which saw him tumble in the polls hitting new lows in approval rating and with surveys showing that record numbers now question his trustworthiness and managerial skills.

Obama is likely to face tough questions about the troubled rollout of Obamacare's online insurance exchanges. The healthcare.gov website was launched in October with massive technical issues, which undercut enrollment for the president's signature domestic achievement.

The president's second-term agenda also stalled with lawmakers failing to pass his calls for immigration reform and tougher gun control. And on the foreign front, Obama faces skepticism from lawmakers and key allies about a short-term nuclear deal with Iran that freezes some sanctions.

Obama will also face questions on his review of the National Security Agency's surveillance programs. The president is weighing the recommendations from an outside panel which called for more oversight of the NSA's phone and internet monitoring.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/obama-to-hold-year-end-press-conference/article/2541029

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum