Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Australian banks are waiting on the release!!  Hey Alleyrose can you verify this??? LOL? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Australian banks are waiting on the release!! Hey Alleyrose can you verify this??? LOL?

3 posters

Go down

Australian banks are waiting on the release!!  Hey Alleyrose can you verify this??? LOL? Empty Australian banks are waiting on the release!! Hey Alleyrose can you verify this??? LOL?

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:13 am

drewzdinar: OK I had a friend check into the AUS banks exchanging stories that Tony was talking about ... this was his response .. "... BTW. My AU person said they (meaning the bank) are waiting for the release. They were never optimistic like that before in Australia on the dinar"

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Australian banks are waiting on the release!!  Hey Alleyrose can you verify this??? LOL? Empty Re: Australian banks are waiting on the release!! Hey Alleyrose can you verify this??? LOL?

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:14 am

And you are soooo full of it!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Australian banks are waiting on the release!!  Hey Alleyrose can you verify this??? LOL? Empty Re: Australian banks are waiting on the release!! Hey Alleyrose can you verify this??? LOL?

Post by alleyrose Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:56 pm

Bullshit the banks here don't want to know about it!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:16 pm

I don't think ANY bank wants to know about it.  Personally, I know my banker could care less and they are WF.  I also think all this bank stuff is pure D bullshit created by certain 'roos in their effort to skim yet more off of this investment via their website and conference call finders fees.

Just like a buss load of people went to a bank and stopped the RV.  THAT is the biggest bunch of crap that has hit the fan in ages - which bank?  Who were they?  Why were they not jailed?  AND if all it takes to stop the RV is a few idiots going to a bank - WHAT is so fragile about this RV?  If it so so fragile that a little bitty thing like a group of people (or even one) going to a bank will stop it then IT SURE AS THE WORLD CANNOT BE MUCH OF A VIABLE THING, now can it?

Sorry charlie, we only like QUALITY (honest, truthful) TUNA!!!!

Thanks allyrose it is refreshing to read the truth - and so aptly put!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:28 pm

LOL no worries AK!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down