Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Nassif calls on Iraq to link the financial market as "the Central Bank"  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Nassif calls on Iraq to link the financial market as "the Central Bank"  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Nassif calls on Iraq to link the financial market as "the Central Bank"  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Nassif calls on Iraq to link the financial market as "the Central Bank"  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Nassif calls on Iraq to link the financial market as "the Central Bank"  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Nassif calls on Iraq to link the financial market as "the Central Bank"  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Nassif calls on Iraq to link the financial market as "the Central Bank"  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Nassif calls on Iraq to link the financial market as "the Central Bank"  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Nassif calls on Iraq to link the financial market as "the Central Bank"  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Nassif calls on Iraq to link the financial market as "the Central Bank"  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Nassif calls on Iraq to link the financial market as "the Central Bank"  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Nassif calls on Iraq to link the financial market as "the Central Bank"  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Nassif calls on Iraq to link the financial market as "the Central Bank"  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Nassif calls on Iraq to link the financial market as "the Central Bank"  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Nassif calls on Iraq to link the financial market as "the Central Bank"  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Nassif calls on Iraq to link the financial market as "the Central Bank"  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Nassif calls on Iraq to link the financial market as "the Central Bank"  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Nassif calls on Iraq to link the financial market as "the Central Bank"  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Nassif calls on Iraq to link the financial market as "the Central Bank"  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Nassif calls on Iraq to link the financial market as "the Central Bank"  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Nassif calls on Iraq to link the financial market as "the Central Bank"

Go down

Nassif calls on Iraq to link the financial market as "the Central Bank"  Empty Nassif calls on Iraq to link the financial market as "the Central Bank"

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:44 am

Nassif calls on Iraq to link the financial market as "the Central Bank"

Details Group: Economy Published on Saturday, 14 January 1 / December 2013

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) - called a member of the Parliamentary Integrity Commission high Nassif to subdue the Iraqi market for securities to the authority of the central bank and the Financial Inspection Office confirmed that the market is dealing with unknown companies its ownership.

Nassif said in a statement to the reporter (IMN) said that "the Iraqi market for securities to Aansag with the central bank as he not care procedures of the Audit Court, which causes the wasting of public money."

Nassif pointed out that "the stock market is the only institution that Atracbha supervisory institutions which is Ataatjob with books that you submit to the Parliamentary Integrity Commission."

The Nassif had demanded in a statement published by a number of media on Thursday, the government to follow up the work of the Iraqi market for securities and examining the financial dealings of suspicions of corruption.

The Securities Commission began to expand its relationship with regional countries to promote trading in the Iraqi market for securities.

The Securities Commission announced earlier that it had completed drafting a bill Authority is awaiting presentation to the Council of Ministers.

And began the Iraq Stock Exchange initial preparations for membership in the global market for securities, also announced the start of electronic filing of corporate foreign investment and local rather than paper filing.

The Iraq Stock Exchange has started its activity in 2004 and shifted from manual trading to the use of electronic dealing screens in 2009, and opened for trading two hours a day five days a week.

The banking sector is the largest in the exchange, which also includes the shares of industrial companies, insurance companies, hotels and agricultural companies.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://center-imn.net/2/index.php/2013-09-08-07-34-57/2398-2013-12-14-17-02-57&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25A8%25D9%2586%25D9%2583%2B%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D9%2585%25D8%25B1%25D9%2583%25D8%25B2%25D9%258A%26lr%3D%26cr%3DcountryIQ%26hl%3Den%26tbs%3Dqdr:d,ctr:countryIQ

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum