Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Beautiful !  Man Walks all Day to Create Massive Snow Patterns I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Beautiful !  Man Walks all Day to Create Massive Snow Patterns I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Beautiful !  Man Walks all Day to Create Massive Snow Patterns I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Beautiful !  Man Walks all Day to Create Massive Snow Patterns I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Beautiful !  Man Walks all Day to Create Massive Snow Patterns I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Beautiful !  Man Walks all Day to Create Massive Snow Patterns I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Beautiful !  Man Walks all Day to Create Massive Snow Patterns I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Beautiful !  Man Walks all Day to Create Massive Snow Patterns I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Beautiful !  Man Walks all Day to Create Massive Snow Patterns I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Beautiful !  Man Walks all Day to Create Massive Snow Patterns I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Beautiful !  Man Walks all Day to Create Massive Snow Patterns I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Beautiful !  Man Walks all Day to Create Massive Snow Patterns I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Beautiful !  Man Walks all Day to Create Massive Snow Patterns I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Beautiful !  Man Walks all Day to Create Massive Snow Patterns I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Beautiful !  Man Walks all Day to Create Massive Snow Patterns I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Beautiful !  Man Walks all Day to Create Massive Snow Patterns I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Beautiful !  Man Walks all Day to Create Massive Snow Patterns I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Beautiful !  Man Walks all Day to Create Massive Snow Patterns I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Beautiful !  Man Walks all Day to Create Massive Snow Patterns I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Beautiful !  Man Walks all Day to Create Massive Snow Patterns I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Beautiful ! Man Walks all Day to Create Massive Snow Patterns

4 posters

Go down

Beautiful !  Man Walks all Day to Create Massive Snow Patterns Empty Beautiful ! Man Walks all Day to Create Massive Snow Patterns

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:42 pm

Borrowed from oom2.com  Out of Mind

Man Walks all Day to Create Massive Snow Patterns

Dec15

Thanks to My Modern Met

Enlarge this imageReduce this image Click to see fullsize
Beautiful !  Man Walks all Day to Create Massive Snow Patterns Simonbeck4
English artist Simon Beck never ceases to amaze us with his large-scale murals of geometric patterns in snow. Each visually breathtaking piece, which Beck manually creates by walking through the snow and leaving behind his track prints, adds a surreal element to its natural landscape. Walking countless miles on end, the dedicated artist manages to produce startlingly symmetrical and elaborate designs on the soft, white bed of snow that covers acres upon acres of land.
Beck’s ability to not only trek through the slippery surface and icy temperatures but to also keep track of his steps is absolutely remarkable. The beautifully plotted details of the artist’s work complement the untouched expanse of snow and ice capped mountains that surround them each year. With the next winter season just around the corner, we’re excited to see Beck’s next series of artistic snow exhibitions. In the meantime, check out some of his work from earlier this year, just before the snow melted away.

Beautiful !  Man Walks all Day to Create Massive Snow Patterns Simonbeck2

Beautiful !  Man Walks all Day to Create Massive Snow Patterns Simonbeck3

Beautiful !  Man Walks all Day to Create Massive Snow Patterns Simonbeck5

Beautiful !  Man Walks all Day to Create Massive Snow Patterns Simonbeck6

Beautiful !  Man Walks all Day to Create Massive Snow Patterns Simonbeck7

Beautiful !  Man Walks all Day to Create Massive Snow Patterns Simonbeck8

Beautiful !  Man Walks all Day to Create Massive Snow Patterns Simonbeck9

Beautiful !  Man Walks all Day to Create Massive Snow Patterns Simonbeck10

Beautiful !  Man Walks all Day to Create Massive Snow Patterns Simonbeck11

Beautiful !  Man Walks all Day to Create Massive Snow Patterns Simonbeck12

Beautiful !  Man Walks all Day to Create Massive Snow Patterns Simonbeck13

Beautiful !  Man Walks all Day to Create Massive Snow Patterns Simonbeck14

Thanks to: http://angelicview.wordpress.com

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Beautiful !  Man Walks all Day to Create Massive Snow Patterns Empty Re: Beautiful ! Man Walks all Day to Create Massive Snow Patterns

Post by Kevind53 Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:11 pm

God has blessed him with a creative mind and wonderful spatial awareness. His work is beautiful if short lived.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Beautiful !  Man Walks all Day to Create Massive Snow Patterns 2805820865  Beautiful !  Man Walks all Day to Create Massive Snow Patterns 2805820865  Beautiful !  Man Walks all Day to Create Massive Snow Patterns 2805820865  Beautiful !  Man Walks all Day to Create Massive Snow Patterns 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Beautiful !  Man Walks all Day to Create Massive Snow Patterns Empty Re: Beautiful ! Man Walks all Day to Create Massive Snow Patterns

Post by PALMER01 Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:34 pm

I wonder if this is the guy responsible for crop circles?
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:37 pm

Funny Palmer, I thought along those lines also.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:42 pm

LOL Aliens are responsible for crop circles silly!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:07 pm

This guy could be an Alien.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:40 pm

Yes well i reckon he looks a bit odd round the gills LOL!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum