Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Countrygal With News, History & Summary Comments I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Countrygal With News, History & Summary Comments I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Countrygal With News, History & Summary Comments I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Countrygal With News, History & Summary Comments I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Countrygal With News, History & Summary Comments I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Countrygal With News, History & Summary Comments I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Countrygal With News, History & Summary Comments I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Countrygal With News, History & Summary Comments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Countrygal With News, History & Summary Comments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Countrygal With News, History & Summary Comments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Countrygal With News, History & Summary Comments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Countrygal With News, History & Summary Comments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Countrygal With News, History & Summary Comments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Countrygal With News, History & Summary Comments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Countrygal With News, History & Summary Comments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Countrygal With News, History & Summary Comments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Countrygal With News, History & Summary Comments I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Countrygal With News, History & Summary Comments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Countrygal With News, History & Summary Comments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Countrygal With News, History & Summary Comments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Countrygal With News, History & Summary Comments

2 posters

Go down

Countrygal With News, History & Summary Comments Empty Countrygal With News, History & Summary Comments

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:53 am

Countrygal With News, History & Summary Comments

12/15/2013

Recreational Vehicle & Countrygal With News, History & Comments
Articles - Video & Links Listed at End -- Post From Peoples Dinar

countrygal, said: WOW WOW WOW REC {Recreational Vehicle}...YOUR POSTS TODAY ARE ABSOLUTELY WHAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR..

YOUR POST THE OTHER OF JOHN KERRY'S SPEECH TOLD US MANY THINGS..

1. THAT IRAN WAS BUILDING A NUKE FACILITY IN IRAQ AS A GO TO SITE IF THEY HAD TO SKIRT SANCTIONS..

2..THE MAP OF THE REGION IS CHANGING, AND THAT THE ARABS CAME TO VISIT THE U.S. AND SAID THEY AGREED TO CHANGE THE MAPS TO WHAT THE 1967 MAPS SHOULD LOOK LIKE..

ALL THE WHILE THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA WAS PLAYING THE SAUDI'S AND THE U.S. AGAINST EACH OTHER IN REGARDS TO THE IRAN DEAL..
I BELIEVE THAT WAS A MAJOR POWER PLAY TO GET IRAN TO THE TABLE ALONG WITH MANY OTHER ISSUES..

WHEN ROOTING OUT WORLD LEADERS OR CHANGING THEIR WAYS OF BUSINESS YOU MUST GATHER AS MUCH INFORMATION AS POSSIBLE..

CAN YOU IMAGINE WHEN MALIKI CAME TO THE US AND THEY SHOWED HIM ALL THE SATELLITE PHOTOS OF IRAQ AND THAT WE KNEW EVERYTHING HIM AND IRAN HAD BEEN DOING..

IRAN WAS DUMPING THEIR NUKE WAIST IN MAYSAN PROVINCE AND CHINA WAS HIRED OR WON AN OIL CONTRACT THERE AND WHO IS THE BEST AT CLEANING UP NUKE WASTE..

YEP CHINA AND JAPAN..IRAN WAS DUMPING NUKE WASTE IN THE RIVERS THAT RUN INTO IRAQ..

THEY BUILT DAMS WHICH CAUSED DROUGHT ISSUES WITH IRAQ THAT GO BACK TO THE 1975 TREATY OF THE ALGIERS AGREEMENT..SUPPOSEDLY MALIKI WENT TO IRAN TO DISCUSS THIS,

BUT THE IRANIANS REALLY HAVE NO RIGHTS BECAUSE SADAAM DID NOT HAVE THE POWER TO LEGALLY MAKE THAT TREATY ,

SO TALABANI WITHIN HIS LAST 8 YEARS IN OFFICE REPEALED THAT TREATY BUT IRAN NEVER ABIDED BY THAT..SO THE U.S. STEPS IN AND HELPS ONCE AGAIN..

IM SURE A TON OF THIS WAS DISCUSSED AT THE P5+1 MEETING AND IT JUST WASNT THE NUKES..

NOW YOU HAVE THE GCC TALKING OF THE DEMOGRAPHIC CHANGES TO THE REGION..

THAT HAS TO DO WITH THE SYKES PICOT AGREEMENT FROM 1916 THAT MAJORLY MESSED UP THE BORDERS FOR ALL THE MIDDLE EAST COUNTRIES..

CHALABI TOLD US BACK ON SEPTEMBER 9TH WHEN HE AND ALLAWI WENT TO SEE BARZANI , THAT IN ORDER FOR THE NEW DEMOGRAPHICS TO TAKE SHAPE THEY HAD TO REPEAL THE SYKES PICOT TREATY..

WELL WHEN JOHN KERRY TOLD US IN HIS SPEECH THAT THE SAUDI'S VISITED THE U.S AND THEY AGREED THAT THE REGION WOULD CHANGE THAT TOLD ME THEY REPEALED THAT TREATY AND ALL THESE COUNTRIES HAVE AGREED TO BIG CHANGES..

THIS ALSO GOES WITH YOUR ARTICLE ABOVE THAT SAYS THAT ISRAEL MUST PULL OUT OF THE ARAB AREAS FROM 1967..

THIS JUST ALSO HAS TO DO WITH THE KURDS DEMANDS FOR THE DEMARCATION OF THE BORDERS IN IRAQ THAT GO BACK TO THE 1967 MAPS..

THEY DONT HAVE TO CHANGE ANYTHING PER SAY THEY JUST NEED TO DEFUNCT SADAAMS LAW THAT HE HAD THAT SAID WHAT HE THOUGHT THE BORDERS WERE..

NOW I WILL GO A BIT DEEPER INTO THIS..

WHEN TURKEY AND THE KURDS MADE THEIR AGREEMENT WITH OCULAN OF THE PKK (TURKISH KURDS), THEY AGREED AFTER 40 YEARS OF FIGHTING THAT THE PKK WOULD LAY DOWN THEIR ARMS AND GO BACK TO THE UPPER KURDISH AREAS IN IRAQ,

BUT THERE MUST HAVE BEEN SOMETHING IN IT FOR OCCULAN OR HE WOULD HAVE NEVER AGREED TO IT AND LETS REMEMBER THAT OCCULAN HAS BEEN IMPRISONED FOR MANY YEARS AND THROUGH THIS AGREEMENT HE WAS TO BE RELEASED ..

WELL THAT DIDNT HAPPEN YET AND THIS IS WHY I THINK SO...

IN SYRIA ASSAD MOVED HIS FORCES FROM THE NORTH AND CONCENTRATED ON NOT LOSING DAMASCUS AND ALLEPO, IN DOING SO HE LET THE NORTHERN PART OF SYRIA EXPOSED SO TO SPEAK..

I READ AN ARTICLE A FEW MONTHS BACK THAT SAID IN THE DARK OF THE NIGHT OVER 200 TURKISH TROOPS CAME IN TO SYRIA AND WERE TAKING OVER OR GOING TO FIGHT FOR CERTAIN AREAS..

WELL I BELIEVE THAT THESE WERENT TURKISH TROOPS IN THE SENSE OF TURKEY BUT THEY WERE THE TURKISH KURDS FROM THE PKK THAT FOUGHT IN THE NORTHERN PART OF SYRIA FOR BARZANI..

REMEMBER BARZANI SAID THAT IF THE KURDS IN SYRIA WERE SUBJECTED TO MASS GENOCIDE OR KILLINGS HE WOULD SEND IN PESHMERGA FORCES...

WELL HE DIDNT HAVE TO BECAUSE HIS AGREEMENT WITH OCCULAN WAS FOR THE PKK TO FIGHT IN NORTHERN SYRIA AND TAKE IT AWAY FROM THE JIHADIST FACTIONS AND RETAIN IT FOR THEMSELVES..

I BELIEVE YOU POSTED AN ARTICLE THAT STATED THE TURKISH KURDS HAD TAKEN OVER NORTHERN SYRIA AND THEY RAISED A FLAG OF THEIR OWN AND WERE INSTALLING A GOVERNMENT AND A CONSTITUTION..

WELL THIS WAS NOT EXACTLY THE AGREEMENT WITH BARZANI , SO THE KURDISH NATIONAL COUNCIL JUST HAD A MEETING ON WHAT THEY WERE GOING TO DO WITH THIS FACTION IN NORTHERN SYRIA..

THE PKK GOT OVER ZEALOUS AND ANNOUNCED WHAT THEY HAD DONE WAY TO SOON AND DEVELOPED WAY TO FAST FOR WHAT THE BARZANI INITIATIVE WAS FOR THE KURDS IN NORTHERN SYRIA..

( AND NO ITS NOT THE SAME BARZANI INITIATIVE THAT WAS DONE WITH IRAQ)..

SO NOW THEY HAVE COME DOWN TO AGREEMENTS WITH TURKEY ON THE OIL THAT WILL BE SENT THROUGH THE PIPELINE , WHICH IN RETURN WILL LEAD TO THE HCL..

THAT COUNTRY IS WAY TOO CORRUPT FOR THEM TO HAVE CONTROL OF THAT MONEY THAT IS TO GO TO THE KURDS AND THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ..

IF THE KURDS HAVE THE NORTHERN PART OF SYRIA AND THEY MAKE IT PART OF THE AUTONOMOUS REGION OF KURDISTAN THAT STRETCHES INTO IRAQ, THEN BARZANI WILL NEED MORE MONEY TO SUPPORT THESE AREAS UNTIL SYRIA IS REBUILT..

THAT IS WHY THEY NEEDED THE AGREEMENT WITH OCCULAN BECAUSE THE TURKS AND THE KURDS (PKK) HAVE BEEN FIGHTING FOR OVER 40 YEARS AND IN 4 MONTHS THEY INKED A DEAL..

THIS WAY THE PKK WAS OUT OF THE AREA AND THAT PIPELINE COULD BE FINISHED TO RUN THE OIL OUT OF KURDISTAN INTO TURKEY AND TO THE ASIAN MARKETS..SO THE DEALS HAD TO BE HUGE IN ORDER FOR 40 YEARS OF FIGHTING TO STOP..

THE GCC PLAYS A MAJOR ROLE IN ALL OF THIS AS YOUR ARTICLES STATE BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY HAVE TO DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY FOR THE FUTURE IF THEY ARE TO HANG ONTO THEIR MONARCHIES AND IMPLEMENT MORE DEMOCRATIC MEANS..

THESE DEALS FOR LAND HAVE BEEN GOING ON FOR A LONG TIME AND IF ONE CAN IMAGINE IN THE MIDDLE EAST THAT YOUR LINEAGE IS IMPORTANT BUT THE LAND IS EVEN MORE BECAUSE OF ITS RICHES AND WHAT IT MEANS FOR POWER..

SO AS FAR AS IRAQ , CHALABI AND ALLAWI MET WITH BARZANI BECAUSE ALLAWI HAS GREAT FRIENDSHIPS WITH THE ARABS ALONG WITH HASHEIMI..

THEY BARGAINED FOR BARZANI AND TURKEY FOR THE CHANGING OF BORDERS AND IT JUST MAY BE ADMINISTRATIVE BORDERS AND NOT THE ACTUAL CHANGING OR RESETTLING OF ANYONE..

THEY ALL JUST REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT TO CALL EACH PLACE..

ISRAEL AND THE PALESTINIANS FIT INTO THIS ALSO..

I WILL LET POSE CHIME IN ON THIS AND GIVE HIS POINT OF VIEW ON THIS AS HE IS BETTER AT EXPLAINING WHAT ALL THE BORDERS MEAN ACCORDING TO THOSE MAPS..

NOW WHY DOES IRAQ FIT INTO THIS PICTURE..

WELL THEY ARE RIGHT SMACK DAB IN THE MIDDLE AND DEPENDING ON WHAT BARZANI ACHIEVED WITH ARABS FOR LAND AND SUCH WILL DECIDE WHAT HE IS WILLING TO GIVE UP IN IRAQ..

HE WANTS KIRKUK BUT ITS UP TO THE PEOPLE TO DECIDE THAT..KIRKUK , WASIT , SALADDIN AND DIYALA AND NINEVAH ACTUALLY DO BELONG TO THE KURDS ACCORDING TO THE MAP THAT I COULD FIND CLOSEST TO 1967.

.BUT BECAUSE IT WASNT STATED IN THE CONSTITUTION SPECIALLY CALLING THEM DISPUTED AREAS SO THE GOVERNMENT IS TRYING TO SKREW BARZANI OUT OF IT SO THAT IS WHY HE WANTS THE CENSUS..

IT WILL PROVE THOSE AREAS ARE PREDOMINANTLY KURDISH AND EITHER HE WILL WANT THE BORDERS TO CHANGE SAYING THAT AND LEAVE THEM THE WAY THEY ARE OR HE JUST MAY WANT THEM AS PART OF KURDISTAN.

.ME, PERSONALLY I THINK HE MAY GIVE UP KIRKUK AND TAKE NINEVAH AND LEAVE KIRKUK TO THE PEOPLE TO CONTINUE TO BE THEIR OWN PROVINCE, ONLY TIME WILL TELL..

BUT AS FAR AS AN INDEPENDENT STATE, I THINK ITS A DREAM FOR KURDISTAN BUT THEY HAVE FAR MORE TO GAIN STAYING WITH IRAQ ESPECIALLY WHEN IRAQ BECOMES PART OF THE GCC..

HAVING THOSE AREAS PREDOMINATELY KURDISH WILL GIVE BARZANI A MUCH BIGGER PIECE OF THE BUDGET ALSO..

THEY WERE TO ALWAYS GET 17% OF THE BUDGET BUT BAGHDAD HAS ONLY BEEN GIVING THEM AROUND 10% OF THE BUDGET,, SO THE KURDS HAVE BEEN FUNDING AND HELPING SUPPORT KIRKUK ON THEIR OWN PLUS THEIR OWN REGION..

SO I WILL QUIT BABBLING BUT I HOPE EVERYONE CAN UNDERSTAND THAT LAND, POWER AND WEALTH HAVE BEEN HUGE IN MAKING PROGRESS IN IRAQ..

THEY ARE TRYING TO RIGHT WRONGS IN THE WHOLE REGION THAT OTHER COUNTRIES HAVE MESSED WITH EVEN THE U.S...

WHEN WE CAME IN IN 2003 WE DIDNT HELP THE CAUSE AS FAR AS BORDERS EITHER..

WHEN WE COULDNT GO OFF OF ACCURATE MAPS WE JUST KIND OF MADE IT UP AS WE WENT AND WHEN THEY HELD ELECTIONS THEN THEY CONTINUED TO STAY MESSED UP BECAUSE THEY HAD TO SAY WHO WE THOUGHT BELONGED WHERE IN ORDER TO REGISTER TO VOTE..

ALTHOUGH I MAKE THIS SOUND LIKE THIS WILL TAKE YEARS TO SOLVE..WELL IT HAS

AND NOW WE ARE SEEING THE RESULTS OF A LOT OF GOVERNMENTS COMING TO AGREEMENTS ON WHAT THE FUTURE OF THE MIDDLE EAST WILL LOOK LIKE AND THE U.S IS ALL PART OF IT..

JUST REMEMBER THE ARTICLE FROM NOT TO LONG AGO THAT SAID THAT THE MIDDLE EAST COUNTRIES WOULD PEG THEIR CURRENCIES TO THE DOLLAR, NOT BECAUSE OF ECONOMICS BUT BECAUSE IT WAS POLITICAL..

THAT WAS THE U.S. AND KERRY NEGOTIATING AND ONES BEFORE THEM ON GETTING ALL TO AGREE ON THEIR NEW BOUNDARIES..

IRAN HAD TO COME INTO PLAY IN THIS AND ONCE AT THE TABLE THEY HAD NO CHOICE IN ALOT OF MATTERS ..THEY WERE CRIPPLED AND THEY KNEW IT..

THE PREPONDERANCE OF EVIDENCE WAS GIVEN AND IF THEY WANTED TO KEEP THEIR JOBS THEY NEEDED TO MAKE CONCESSIONS..WAS AND IS IT PERFECT?..

HECK NO..IRAN CAN NEVER BE TRUSTED BUT AS KERRY SAID WE HAVE A VERY BIG EYE ON THEM..

I WILL LET POSE CHIME IN ON THIS IF HE WISHES AS HE HAS A GREAT DEAL OF INFO ALSO..THANKS FOR ALL THE GREAT ARTICLES REC..THINGS ARE MOVING FAST AND IRAQ IS MOVING RIGHT ALONG WITH THEM.. Wink

Comments Contribution From Lorelai2012:

Lorelai2012: Pay very close attention to the references to 1967 for it is the double-edged sword that will initially bring a season of peace and ultimately become the flash point of a great conflict:

"There is an indication on the Middle East peace process, noted Al-Jarallah where the six GCC countries affirmed that just peace could not be achieved but with complete Israeli withdrawal from the Arab territories occupied in 1967,

establishing the independent Palestinian state with East Jerusalem as its capital in line with relevant UN resolutions and the Arab peace initiative, approved in an Arab Summit in 2002."

Why does this year matter so much in the psyche of the Middle East? Land borders, water, and ancient hatred.

5 June 1967 - The Six Day War: following months of conflict between Israel and Syria in which Israeli tanks crossed into Syria and Israeli Mirage fighters shot down six Syrian MIG-21 fighters. Israeli jets and armor aborted an Arab invasion of Israel, Egyptian and Syrian air forces, whose equipment was largely supplied by Moscow, were wiped out.

Despite Israel's appeal to Jordan to stay out o the war, Jordanian forces fired artillery barrages from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

Although the Israeli forces did not initially respond, not wanting to open a Jordanian front in the war, Jordan continued to attach and occupied UN headquarters in Jerusalem. Israel forces fought back and within two days managed to repulse the Jordanian forces and retake Jerusalem.

7 June - IDF paratroopers advances through the Old City toward the Temple Mount bringing Jerusalem's holiest site under Jewish control for the first time in 2000 years.

10 June - Moscow severed dlplomatic relations with Tel Aviv.

27 June - Arab Jerusalem was incorporated it into the rest of the city on 27 June guaranteeing freedom of access to the Holy Sites for people of all faiths––for the first times in many centuries.

4 July, the UN asks that the action be rescinded.

July 14 - Israel rejects the UN request and retains strategic control of the Golan Heights in Syria and the West Bank of the Jordan River, which along with Arab Jerusalem contains half the population of Jordan and half her economic resources.

Egypt's Suez Canal was closed by scuttled ships and mines depriving Egypt of $250 million per year in revenues.

President Nasser of Egypt is persuaded to not resign and begins a purge of the Egyptian army and air forces. He receives Soviet President Podgorny, who promises military and economic assistance to help rebuild Egyptian power.

22 November - Resolution 242, unanimously by the UN calls for "withdrawal of Israeli armed forces from territories occupied" an end to belligerency, and recognition that every state in the area has a "right to live in peace within secure and recognized boundaries".

This unexpected (against all odds) turn of events sent shock waves across the entire Middle East--in fact, throughout the globe.

In 1997, an event was organized by a collaborative committee representing 200 Jewish and Christian organizations to bring Prime Minister Netanyahu (his first term) to Washington.

This meeting was predicated on a push by Arab States through the UN to divide Jerusalem. At that time, Netanyahu declared, "After 2000 years of exile, in which no Jew was allowed in the Old City of Jerusalem, we have returned to Jerusalem and to the Temple Mount. We will never, never again, divide Jerusalem…never, never, never."

Israel's position will not change; as we can see from the quote above, the Arab position will not change. So, on the one hand, we're seeing a new re-unification and the early steps toward achieving a temporary peace. Jerusalem will be the flash point that brings millennial conflicts to crescendo:

"Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples; all the people who lift is up will be severly injured…and all the nations of the earth will gather…"

News Articles Researched & Posted By: Recreational Vehicle

*HERE IS SOME VISUAL AID HISTORY ON THE SYKES / PICOT AGREEMENT

*A line in the sand that caused the Middle East crisis –* * * https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2jdWMV4YpU#t=0

BELOW ARE ARTICLES & LINKS TO MANY TOPICS COMMENTED ON IN Countrygal’s POST

GCC achievements below leaders'' ambitions, people hopes - Parliament Speaker Al-Ghanim

http://www.kuna.net.kw/ArticleDetails.aspx?id=2349668&language=en

GCC Summit''s final communique touches upon Iran, Syria, establish Gulf police - Al-Jarallah

http://www.kuna.net.kw/ArticleDetails.aspx?id=2349566&language=en

Saudi Crown Prince hopes full integration as mapped out by GCC leaders

http://forums2014.peoplesdinar.com/index.php?/topic/75188-gcc-achievements-below-leaders-ambitions-people-hopes-parliament-speaker-al-ghanim/

Kuwait Amir urges Gulf countries to double efforts to solve Syrian conflict

http://www.kuna.net.kw/ArticleDetails.aspx?id=2349660&language=en

Al-Jarba: "Yes to Geneva II" based on principles determined by coalition

http://www.kuna.net.kw/ArticleDetails.aspx?id=2349677&language=en

People of the Gulf, unite!

http://www.arabnews.com/news/490336

Understanding the impact of the Sykes-Picot helps unravel much of the Middle East issues.

Pre-State Israel: The Sykes-Picot Agreement (1916)

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/sykes_pico.html

Kuwait Declaration calls for further economic, financial integration

http://www.kuna.net.kw/ArticleDetails.aspx?id=2349766&language=en

GCC provides USD 200 mln for development in Djibouti

KUWAIT, Dec 11 (KUNA) -- Arab Gulf countries decided Wednesday to provide USD 200 million to support development in Djibouti.

The leaders of the six Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) decided to extend the financial assistance to support development projects in Djibouti for the next five years.

the leaders, at the conclusion of their two-day summit, assigned the GCC Secretariat to coordinate with the presidency to channel the funding for Djibouti.

On the other hand, the GCC leaders strongly condemned the massacres committed against the Muslims in Myanmar.

They called on the government of Myanmar to respect and protect rights of its Muslim citizens. They also called for an international action to address the humanitarian crisis of the Muslims in the Asian country. (end) kt.bs KUNA 111815 Dec 13NNNN

http://www.kuna.net.kw/ArticleDetails.aspx?id=2349899&Language=en

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Countrygal With News, History & Summary Comments Empty Re: Countrygal With News, History & Summary Comments

Post by Kevind53 Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:58 pm

A long article, unfortunately filled with a lot of incorrect facts. First, there are no major rivers that flow from Iran to Iraq. Not one, All the major rivers originate and flow through Turkey and/or Syria. Yes, there are one or two tributaries that flow into the Tigris, but they are relatively minor, and none appear to have any major dams upon them.

As to dumping the waste in Maysan Provence, I have one question, why? Firstly, Iran and Iraq have not been the best of friends, but have spent many years at war with one another. Why would they risk transporting such waste over a potentially hostile border to dump it? Especially so in light of the fact that none of their nuclear facilities are anywhere even close to the Iraq/Iran border. They would have to travel hundreds of very rugged miles to dump their waste there.

I only skimmed the rest of the article, but since the first two items were erroneous and felonious, I didn't feel the need to waste my time on the rest.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Countrygal With News, History & Summary Comments 2805820865  Countrygal With News, History & Summary Comments 2805820865  Countrygal With News, History & Summary Comments 2805820865  Countrygal With News, History & Summary Comments 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum