Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
good news Tony...as of 7:00pm est they have started to activate the call centers again. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
good news Tony...as of 7:00pm est they have started to activate the call centers again. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
good news Tony...as of 7:00pm est they have started to activate the call centers again. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
good news Tony...as of 7:00pm est they have started to activate the call centers again. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
good news Tony...as of 7:00pm est they have started to activate the call centers again. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
good news Tony...as of 7:00pm est they have started to activate the call centers again. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
good news Tony...as of 7:00pm est they have started to activate the call centers again. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
good news Tony...as of 7:00pm est they have started to activate the call centers again. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
good news Tony...as of 7:00pm est they have started to activate the call centers again. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
good news Tony...as of 7:00pm est they have started to activate the call centers again. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
good news Tony...as of 7:00pm est they have started to activate the call centers again. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
good news Tony...as of 7:00pm est they have started to activate the call centers again. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
good news Tony...as of 7:00pm est they have started to activate the call centers again. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
good news Tony...as of 7:00pm est they have started to activate the call centers again. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
good news Tony...as of 7:00pm est they have started to activate the call centers again. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
good news Tony...as of 7:00pm est they have started to activate the call centers again. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
good news Tony...as of 7:00pm est they have started to activate the call centers again. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
good news Tony...as of 7:00pm est they have started to activate the call centers again. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
good news Tony...as of 7:00pm est they have started to activate the call centers again. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
good news Tony...as of 7:00pm est they have started to activate the call centers again. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

good news Tony...as of 7:00pm est they have started to activate the call centers again.

4 posters

Go down

good news Tony...as of 7:00pm est they have started to activate the call centers again. Empty good news Tony...as of 7:00pm est they have started to activate the call centers again.

Post by HezekiaH Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:01 pm

TNT Tony Blast Saturday Night 12-14-13
12/14/2013
25 Comments

Saturday Evening Update 12/14/13

Good evening TNT.......I told you guys on the last call that I would not do a blast here or in the chat room, just to be saying something.  I have to wait until I get info from several sources and then I have to verify it and see if it makes sense to me before I can share it with you.

The first thing I want you to know is that I woke up this morning disappointed just like you did.  I thought with all of the info we had yesterday and the timeline that we received there is no way we could wake up without an RV. 

After my initial disappointment my first thought was.......this is one hell of a rollercoaster. 

It would have been ok, if I could have just gotten off then, but it continued all day.
Read More Link on Right

Going, not going, going, not going, going this evening, going as soon as problem is fixed, going later tonight etc.....

I really want to tell you the reason they are saying the activation was delayed last night, but I'm not sure I believe it myself.  Even if I did, it is still so much BS that you probably don't want to hear it anyway. 

It doesn't matter anyway, because now they are saying when the problem is solved, they will activate the RV.

The good news is as of 7:00pm est they have started to activate the call centers again. Security has been called in and they are once again being told that this should happen sometime between now and Sunday morning. 

I received info that the 800#s were ready to be released this morning and that they should be released sometime tomorrow if all goes well tonight.

If I were you, I would enjoy my night.  Take time to review my plan. Hope upon hope, that this time they live up to their statements.

TNTDinar    Tony     12/14/13

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

good news Tony...as of 7:00pm est they have started to activate the call centers again. Empty Re: good news Tony...as of 7:00pm est they have started to activate the call centers again.

Post by HezekiaH Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:04 pm

We are in luck. looks like Sunday is our last day before the RV takes place. I really feel bad that the people will have wait at their desks in the call centers all night again!!!!!!!!!
I hope they let them play a movie while they wait.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

good news Tony...as of 7:00pm est they have started to activate the call centers again. Empty Re: good news Tony...as of 7:00pm est they have started to activate the call centers again.

Post by Crazy Clown Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:24 pm

Ever notice how Tony wakes up every morning disappointed? HECK I would too if I went to bed a liar.
But then he checks his bank account to see what fools bought dinar... then he feels better.
Someday he will look over his shoulder and someone will correct a number of wrongs. Enjoy it while it lasts Tony.
Crazy Clown
Crazy Clown
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:08 am

No, he's right ... My sources have provided me with exclusive images from inside one of the call centers:

good news Tony...as of 7:00pm est they have started to activate the call centers again. Tumblr10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

good news Tony...as of 7:00pm est they have started to activate the call centers again. 2805820865  good news Tony...as of 7:00pm est they have started to activate the call centers again. 2805820865  good news Tony...as of 7:00pm est they have started to activate the call centers again. 2805820865  good news Tony...as of 7:00pm est they have started to activate the call centers again. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:13 am

They forgot to send out for eat in?... just like they forgot to tell Tubby there's not really going to be an RV confused

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum