Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Dear New Members - Talk to me - LOL !

+15
alleyrose
Jayzze
Horizon
kenlej
al be
tori56
Fatddy
Levitations
dinarhawk1
yogini
Kevind53
Lovelyday
HezekiaH
dinardakini
Ponee
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear New Members - Talk to me - LOL !

Post by Airquill Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:18 am

Thank you ❤
It was kind of you to take the time to message me, and
I appreciate that!

🏹 May you always receive the goodness you give.🎯

Have a Merry Christmas and a Joyous Winter Solstice!!❄✝
XOXOXO 💋

Airquill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear New Members - Talk to me - LOL !

Post by claud39 Tue Dec 27, 2022 6:01 pm

Airquill wrote:Thank you ❤
I appreciate that!

XOXOXO 💋

You know !! you must do your own research, and do not rely on the site, but on your own research, much more reliable, and more beneficial for you!!!! here have just postulated the guru news then nothing positive for you to update you in iraq!!
I applied for a few years, and it was always negative in the comments of some people on the site!!
Here is a real news of the day, just to show you that you will not see this news like today, so good luck in your search!!

Claud (moose)

statment

December 27, 2022

Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 Article-167213634756641

The Board of Directors of the Central Bank of Iraq met on 12/27/2022 and discussed the repercussions and indicators of the rise in exchange rates in the local markets and the temporary pressures the foreign currency exchange rate has been exposed to for days resulting from internal and external factors, given the adoption of mechanisms to protect the banking sector, customers and the financial system. Whereas, all foreign trade requirements (for the purposes of documentary credits or transfers) are fully covered by the official price (1465) dinars per dollar for documentary credits and (1470) dinars per dollar for transfers.

Therefore, we call upon the merchants to review the banks directly and not resort to brokers and speculators to avoid charging their imports with undue commissions and expenses, referring in this regard to what was issued by the Council of Ministers in its Resolution No. (351) of 2022 regarding non-payment of customs duties and amounts of tax secretariats in advance, as it will lead This aims to reduce redundant loops, ease procedures, and remove costs resulting from pre-demarcation problems.

At the same time, we urge banks to assume their responsibilities in facilitating and expediting procedures for their customers to ensure their access to financing with the best banking practices and with the least amount of loops, taking into account the established legal requirements.

Central Bank of Iraq
Media Office
12/27/2022

claud39
claud39
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Tue Dec 27, 2022 6:09 pm

claud39 wrote:
Airquill wrote:Thank you ❤
I appreciate that!

XOXOXO 💋

You know !! you must do your own research, and do not rely on the site, but on your own research, much more reliable, and more beneficial for you!!!! here have just postulated the guru news then nothing positive for you to update you in iraq!!
I applied for a few years, and it was always negative in the comments of some people on the site!!
Here is a real news of the day, just to show you that you will not see this news like today, so good luck in your search!!

Claud (moose)

statment

December 27, 2022

Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 Article-167213634756641

The Board of Directors of the Central Bank of Iraq met on 12/27/2022 and discussed the repercussions and indicators of the rise in exchange rates in the local markets and the temporary pressures the foreign currency exchange rate has been exposed to for days resulting from internal and external factors, given the adoption of mechanisms to protect the banking sector, customers and the financial system. Whereas, all foreign trade requirements (for the purposes of documentary credits or transfers) are fully covered by the official price (1465) dinars per dollar for documentary credits and (1470) dinars per dollar for transfers.

Therefore, we call upon the merchants to review the banks directly and not resort to brokers and speculators to avoid charging their imports with undue commissions and expenses, referring in this regard to what was issued by the Council of Ministers in its Resolution No. (351) of 2022 regarding non-payment of customs duties and amounts of tax secretariats in advance, as it will lead This aims to reduce redundant loops, ease procedures, and remove costs resulting from pre-demarcation problems.

At the same time, we urge banks to assume their responsibilities in facilitating and expediting procedures for their customers to ensure their access to financing with the best banking practices and with the least amount of loops, taking into account the established legal requirements.

Central Bank of Iraq
Media Office
12/27/2022

[size=36]The Iraqi Central Bank: The decline in the local currency exchange rate is an “emergency crisis”[/size]

December 28, 2022

Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 710880f5-8ea1-48d3-8601-5b83866fd9a1

The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mustafa Ghaleb, said yesterday that the crisis of the current decline in the Iraqi dinar exchange rate is “emergency.” 
The media office of the Iraqi prime minister stated, in a statement, that this came during a meeting between Iraqi Prime Minister Muhammad al-Sudani and Ghalib, who gave an explanation about what he described as "the positive position of the financial situation in Iraq." 
Ghaleb added, according to the statement, that the foreign currency crisis is an “emergency crisis” for technical reasons, coinciding with the work of the new electronic platform for selling currency, and due to the delay in transfers due to the Christmas holidays. In turn, Al-Sudani called on the Central Bank to achieve general stability in prices and the exchange rate by regulating and monitoring the work of banks, enhancing the safety and efficiency of payment systems, and developing the payments system. He called for taking the necessary measures to prevent illegal speculation, and everything that harms the local market and leads to a rise in prices, in addition to activating steps to sell foreign currency at official prices to Iraqis through buying with electronic cards and opening sales outlets for travelers and dealers outside Iraq. 

https://www.alittihad.ae/news/%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D9%8A/4341019/-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A---%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%B9-%D8%B3%D8%B9%D8%B1-%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AD%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9--%D8%A3%D8%B2%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%B7%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A6%D8%A9

You see that it is simple, either do our own research, and follow up on what is happening in Iraq!!! Happy Holidays to everyone!!!

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:44 pm

Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 2fbcc68d23a4bf04b4e5515e8d762427

Airquill, please excuse the inane ramblings from Dinar Daily's Canadian Moose Hunter Claude that rhymes with Fraud.  He sadly insists and tries to convince, our peers even after all of these years, that this is somehow an actual thing.  It is a long drawn out sham and a constantly repeated scam.

If you doubt that fact there are 12 years worth of archived material here to prove the longevity of this. So yes.. please do your own research and you will soon see that that logic and reason seems to lack with some hacks.

Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 Meme-fintech-2

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 2245507099Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Thu Dec 29, 2022 8:41 am

Purpleskyz wrote:Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 2fbcc68d23a4bf04b4e5515e8d762427

Airquill, please excuse the inane ramblings from Dinar Daily's Canadian Moose Hunter Claude that rhymes with Fraud.  He sadly insists and tries to convince, our peers even after all of these years, that this is somehow an actual thing.  It is a long drawn out sham and a constantly repeated scam.

If you doubt that fact there are 12 years worth of archived material here to prove the longevity of this. So yes.. please do your own research and you will soon see that that logic and reason seems to lack with some hacks.

Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 Meme-fintech-2

Very easy to put this on me, especially by a person who is not able to update the news of the day for members to make up their own minds in Iraq!! how to control the ignorance, either by leaving the members without news of the country like you do!!!

You see I put you another news what the United States asks to make the transfer changes!!

So I repeat myself!!!

No research = ignorance, and you are very good at it!!! just good to put guru news, but not able to put real news from the reality of the country !!
So dear new member, I stand by my point, do your own research instead of following gurus!!

Claud (Moose)

[size=32]The US Federal Reserve imposes changes to the working mechanism of the Central Bank of Iraq to restore confidence[/size]
- Past 10 P.M.

Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 %D9%81%D8%AF%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D9%8A-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-300x176

Researcher Shatha Khalil*
The process of selling foreign currency “dollars” took about 18 years, or what is called by the Central Bank of Iraq “currency auction” under which the dissolved coalition authority that was running Iraq, as a representative of the international coalition after 2003, allowed the initiative to sell the US dollar - hard currency Which Iraq gets from selling oil - ie the country's wealth, freely and without real restrictions or controls, which opened the largest window for financial corruption, waste and smuggling of currency, and since the Iraqi dinar Is linked to the US dollar, the US Federal Reserve has the right to follow up on suspicious activities that destroy the currency.
The financial crisis that Iraq is going through, outweighs the capabilities of the Central Bank and the tools available to it to address and surround it, and talks about restoring confidence between the US Federal Reserve and the Iraqi Central Bank, means that the required measures must be firm and radical to impose effective control over banks and currency transfer mechanisms abroad, and dismantle systems of corruption and holding those behind it accountable, which are powerful forces that the government cannot eradicate.
Where the Federal Bank revealed, through its procedures, where the money goes, and some of it was

• After taking a dollar from the Iraqi market, it turns to other countries, and from these countries it turns into currencies, then it goes to the Sultanate of Oman, then it disappears. After investigations, it turned out that it goes to Iran.
• Smuggling through the outlets of the Kurdistan Region, in cars to Turkey.
• Some banks and their owners affiliated with some of the parties that control the depletion and smuggling of currency, where they were completely controlled, and the evidence that became clear of the success of these measures is the collapse of the Iranian Toman and the Turkish lira .

The actions taken by the US Federal Reserve Bank are amendments to the transfers that pass through the Swift system, which includes an audit of the source of funds until the final future, which came after the consequences of theft of the century, which revealed schemes to smugglemoney. The US Federal Bank and the Treasury Department were monitoring the situation, as it sent warnings and alerts to the Central Bank of Iraq, but taking the last firm measures may have political dimensions to put pressure on the Iraqi government, on the one hand, and On the other hand, there are influential parties linked to banks and currency smuggling networks and circumventing local and international controls in the monetary field, to resist any serious measures against Corruption, its channels and networks.
There is no doubt that the negative effects of this auction began to appear in the abnormal circumstances that the country is going through, such as the disruption of many laws that would control the political, security, social and economic joints of countries in a clear and explicit manner. When the environment is not suitable, the results are counterproductive. completely.
The Iraqi economy suffers from successive crises, and exaggerations in the process of purchasing the dollar and transgression by smuggling it out of Iraq or transferring it to suspicious parties, and the daily sale rate sometimes reached about 250 million dollars, all these are large numbers and financial Chaos, and the monopoly of some banks and the private buying and selling process in dollars, the Iraqi government and then the central bank has made it subject to great pressure from the US Federal Bank and international organizations, to change the mechanism of selling dollars, Especially import and export amounts, and make them compatible with financial and banking developments in the world.
Some controls and conditions have been put in place to avoid serious mistakes that occur in this important sector, and conditions that should be presented by people to authorized banks to buy dollars.
The new audit method violated the previous procedures that Iraq had been working on for years, so the audit took place in the Central Bank of Iraq and before it was in the banks, then the data is sent to the Federal Bank and then the amount is Transferred to the correspondent bank, while the audit is currently taking place in three stages and without a relationship between them, as it takes place in the Iraqi banks, then the Central Bank, then it takes place in the Federal Bank, and then in the Correspondent Bank, where the amount goes to the last beneficiary.
The US Federal Bank has put in place a series of strict procedures in recent times, obligating us to display lists of dollars sold on it, including the names of persons and beneficiaries, and a wait of 15 days for a statement of the Federal Bank's position. on the safety of the purchase process for the party submitting the request, indicating that the sale process will stop if the bank objects. The Federal Reserve on a specific name because it is wanted, or there is a similarity of names, or there is suspicion of the purpose of buying the dollar.
The Federal Bank is currently in the process of adding three supervisory authorities to dollar sales to check its destination after the sale, to prevent it from reaching terrorist or prohibited parties, and because of these conditions and limitations, the central bank cannot provide the dollar to All those who request it, for the sake of the country's economy interest and preserving the currency from loss and smuggling He must adhere to applying these standards to prevent a decision to stop the flow of dollars to Iraq because it will cause a disaster, and the Sale of dollars in Iraq is subject to strict supervision by the US Federal Bank because it is the issuer of dollars. These measures came due to the loss of confidence and control in the Central Bank of Iraq,
At this difficult stage, Iraq faces a great challenge on all economic, political and social levels. The internal mafias that do not accept an organized Iraqi economy because they feed on chaos prevent in various ways submission to the law and adherence to controls, which puts great pressure on the government and puts it in front of a challenge. Kabir in redrawing the Iraqi economy to control the dollar.
The Iraqi Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia al-Sudani, indicated his support for these measures to preserve the interests of the Iraqi people, and that the measures that the Central Bank of Iraq followed, under pressure from the Federal Bank, should have taken place gradually , because it confuses the markets, especially with the presence of unofficial outlets for obtaining dollars that contributed to the existence of this chaos in the Iraqi economy, and the government is proceeding in the direction of supporting domestic production and controlling consumption through the rehabilitation of the financial system under the supervision of the US Treasury.

These are some of the quick measures taken by the Sudanese government during the past three days, in a studied manner and with great effectiveness, to remedy the situation with the Economic Committee and the responsible authorities.

• Meeting with the Governor of the Central Bank to achieve general stability of prices and the exchange rate.

• Activating the right steps to sell foreign currencies to the citizen and to serve the Iraqi economy.

• The central bank pumped quantities of dollars into the market.

• Monitoring the work of banks.

• Non-payment of customs duties and taxes amounts in advance.

All these measures taken by Al-Sudanese aim to balance between the amendments imposed by the federal government and the requirements of the Iraqi market, and to control the outlets for corruption and smuggling. They are positive steps that will open the horizon for the stability of the exchange rate that the coming days will witness.

In conclusion, the government must pay attention to them in order to avoid them in the next stage, and the government must prioritize by taking serious steps to replace chaos with order, and control the policy of dumping the market, with the contribution of all sectors , all ministries, merchants, and officials, educating the citizen about the steps that are the responsibility of everyone to restore stability at the present time, and then proceeding towards development and development, and the most important thing is to discover alternative mechanisms for financing trade in order to facilitate it, and to develop the tools necessary to manage cash liquidity for the stability of the country.
Economic Studies Unit / North American Office Rawabet
Center for Research and Strategic Studies

claud39
claud39
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Dec 29, 2022 8:57 am

Claude this is not news.

Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 54c639ad4376eb411276b2b31b97e32b

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 2245507099Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:38 am

Purpleskyz wrote:Claude this is not news.

Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 54c639ad4376eb411276b2b31b97e32b

Association of Banks: Central Bank measures will restore the money market to balance

12/29/2022 

Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 7861

Economy News - Baghdad
On Thursday, the Association of Iraqi Private Banks confirmed its support for the Central Bank's measures to control the money market.
The Association's advisor, Samir Al-Nusairi, said in a statement, "Our banks, which were identified by the Central Bank, considered them additional outlets for providing US dollars to traveling citizens, which they need for the purposes of travel and treatment, at the price of 1470 dinars, with borders and a flexible and smooth mechanism throughout the days of the week, in addition to Fridays, Saturdays and official holidays." 
He added, "The Central Bank worked to increase the weekly share of these banks to 1,800,000 dollars, and under on-site and field follow-up by the bank," noting that "our banks have always been known for their national and supportive role to support the central bank's measures in the economic crises that Iraq has gone through previously and now." .
He stressed that “the decisions issued by the Central Bank, and the new mechanisms and instructions related to raising interest rates and the special commission for the investment financial products of the Central Bank, so that banks can invest their surplus liquidity with the bank according to special details, and open the windows of forward investment (90 days, 182 days, 364 days) and issue new mechanisms.” For deposits for banks wishing to participate in the currency window, it allows banks to purchase any amounts in foreign currency and deposit them in accounts used for external transfers only, and interest / returns are paid on those balances according to the new mechanism.
He pointed out that "the Central Bank took measures during the past two weeks to increase the supply and provision of the dollar to merchants, businessmen and importers through banking outlets directly without the mediation of intermediaries, which will restore the money market to its balance regardless of any political news, fabrications, fabrications and non-specialized analyzes."
Al-Nusairi explained, "The central bank's assurances of the availability of foreign cash reserves exceeding $96 billion and its ability to supply dollars in sufficient quantities to meet the requirements of demand will inevitably enable it to control the money market quickly."
Al-Nusairi called on the competent government agencies to "assign the Central Bank's procedures in accordance with its tasks and duties contained in its law in force and its previous successful experiences, to control the exchange rate," calling on "the national media with all its visual, audio and print means to support the procedures and decisions issued by the Central Bank."
He pointed out that "the governor of the Central Bank confirmed that the economic situation of our resources from the US dollar cannot be compared to the case of Lebanon and neighboring countries," stressing that "the current rise is temporary and will return to its previous levels, and the Iraqi dinar will continue to be strong and stable."

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=31593

Claud (Moose))
claud39
claud39
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:17 pm

Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 SimpleGivingBlueandgoldmackaw-size_restricted

Hey Claude... instead of sullying up this welcome thread how about you just post your nonsense in the appropriate places here? Please and Thank you.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia1 Fri Dec 30, 2022 3:31 pm

Straighten up Claude.....  Or ELSE!!!

Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 Dont_m10
Claudia1
Claudia1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Fri Dec 30, 2022 8:20 pm

Claudia1 wrote:Straighten up Claude.....  Or ELSE!!!

Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 Dont_m10

When leaving I will respect Purpleskyz!!

Hey Claude... instead of messing up this welcome thread, how about posting your nonsense in the appropriate places here? Please and thank you.

Not for his insult, but for his politeness!! And the threats are not in my dictionary Claudia!!!, it seems that if we don't follow your code of your thinking we are not credible!!!

I watch the news in Iraq every day, but share with you only, or practically, news from the gurus!!!
The freedom to make your own opinion exists in my opinion!!

But for that we must put the news of the day, and the members make their own opinion on the news of the present moment!!!

But I don't see that right now!! Lots of news on the exchange rate, and big discussion on the subject!!

If I'm not mistaken no news since December 22, so how to form an opinion on the subject if there is no rigor in the news!!

That's why I say: do your own research, and form your own opinion on the subject!!

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia1 Fri Dec 30, 2022 9:04 pm

Claudia1
Claudia1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2