Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tony once again says the RATES ARE LIVE -- and that they announce today or tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tony once again says the RATES ARE LIVE -- and that they announce today or tomorrow I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Tony once again says the RATES ARE LIVE -- and that they announce today or tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tony once again says the RATES ARE LIVE -- and that they announce today or tomorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tony once again says the RATES ARE LIVE -- and that they announce today or tomorrow I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tony once again says the RATES ARE LIVE -- and that they announce today or tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tony once again says the RATES ARE LIVE -- and that they announce today or tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tony once again says the RATES ARE LIVE -- and that they announce today or tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tony once again says the RATES ARE LIVE -- and that they announce today or tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tony once again says the RATES ARE LIVE -- and that they announce today or tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tony once again says the RATES ARE LIVE -- and that they announce today or tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tony once again says the RATES ARE LIVE -- and that they announce today or tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tony once again says the RATES ARE LIVE -- and that they announce today or tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tony once again says the RATES ARE LIVE -- and that they announce today or tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Tony once again says the RATES ARE LIVE -- and that they announce today or tomorrow I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Tony once again says the RATES ARE LIVE -- and that they announce today or tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Tony once again says the RATES ARE LIVE -- and that they announce today or tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Tony once again says the RATES ARE LIVE -- and that they announce today or tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Tony once again says the RATES ARE LIVE -- and that they announce today or tomorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Tony once again says the RATES ARE LIVE -- and that they announce today or tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Tony once again says the RATES ARE LIVE -- and that they announce today or tomorrow

+2
Kevind53
Ponee
6 posters

Go down

Tony once again says the RATES ARE LIVE -- and that they announce today or tomorrow Empty Tony once again says the RATES ARE LIVE -- and that they announce today or tomorrow

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:17 pm

12-11-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony The other day when Santa started his trip they brought in everybody, bank security, call center folks, etc. and frustrated everybody. They were very upset it didn't happen. They made a decision that they are not coming in until this actually happens. That decision was made at a very very high level, but they showed up last night. There was some parties, beer & champagne and the reason...The RV is done.

The IMF is satisfied and the BIS is also. Everybody is saying they are satisfied. I thought I'd wake to it this morning and be on my way to the bank but they have a plan they think will be less chaotic. The rates are live & have not changed, but I'm not supposed to give them out but they are still the high. They not showing on teller screens yet. The only thing left is to make the announcement. We feel it's today/tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Read More guru thoughts here   Read more guru thoughts here https://www.dinardaily.net/c12-guru-room

Last edited by Ponee on Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tony once again says the RATES ARE LIVE -- and that they announce today or tomorrow Empty Re: Tony once again says the RATES ARE LIVE -- and that they announce today or tomorrow

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:19 pm

OMG REALLY??? The RV is done and live? But you said 2 years ago it was done and  live... how did it go dead?

And please please please stop with the Santa thing.  It makes you sound sooooo juvenile.

This is so ridiculous

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tony once again says the RATES ARE LIVE -- and that they announce today or tomorrow Empty Re: Tony once again says the RATES ARE LIVE -- and that they announce today or tomorrow

Post by Kevind53 Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:22 pm

Let's see .... that's at least 3 or 4 times he's called it since Thanksgiving. When will the sheeple get a clue?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tony once again says the RATES ARE LIVE -- and that they announce today or tomorrow 2805820865  Tony once again says the RATES ARE LIVE -- and that they announce today or tomorrow 2805820865  Tony once again says the RATES ARE LIVE -- and that they announce today or tomorrow 2805820865  Tony once again says the RATES ARE LIVE -- and that they announce today or tomorrow 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:36 pm

TODAY/TOMORROW " ??  LET's SEE where have I heard that before ???
Oh yes, I remember , from Tony , everyday for past many months, really as far as I can remember !!

Tony, Tony, You are losing the sheepie Tony, Only 1 comment on your CC on Recaps today !!! 
Quick exit stage right !!
Where's that other guy who joggles bowling pins ??  You are on in 2 guy !!

Folks new act on stage in 2 , meantime enjoy koolaid slurpy's and red hots !

bounce  bounce  bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:48 pm

You forget the RV for a week. Santa burned his bum in my fireplace and will need at least a week to recover.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:23 pm

I spoke with a Tony kool aid drinker last night. Needless to say she, and rumor has it ALOT of his people, have started to become pissed off with his constant "any minute now" posts. I'm surprised it's taken them this long, but  needless to say there is a fracture starting to form over on recaps. The hardcore TOny followers are still taking it as gospel but it seems the majority are starting to loose confidence quickly.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:35 pm

Sure any prophet promising millionaire status is a folk hero and tough to break loose from the tiny hope that it may be real

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:36 pm

"quickly" ?   uhm ya... some of them of them followed him for years and they are only NOW realizing he is full of bull?  Slow learners I guess. But that is ok. As long as they are coming around to being free thinkers that is good!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:39 pm

I agree Ponee. 1 less person believing his BS 8s a victory.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:01 pm

I like Tony's posts. They are more entertaining than the others. They are always up beat. When I am done reading them I feel super fantastic for at least 3 to 5 seconds.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:06 pm

BB you should invite your Tony follower friends to visit us.  We welcome their thoughts.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:22 pm

BOY OH BOY !!!!!!! IT'S LIVE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELL I NEVER KNEW IT DIED!!!!!! WELL THE PAIN OF BEING DEAD!!!!!!!! OH WELL IT'S BEEN LIVE FOR YEARS NOW!!!!!!!!! Tony once again says the RATES ARE LIVE -- and that they announce today or tomorrow 2322496710  Tony once again says the RATES ARE LIVE -- and that they announce today or tomorrow 2322496710  Tony once again says the RATES ARE LIVE -- and that they announce today or tomorrow 2322496710  Tony once again says the RATES ARE LIVE -- and that they announce today or tomorrow 3508649203  Tony once again says the RATES ARE LIVE -- and that they announce today or tomorrow 3508649203  Tony once again says the RATES ARE LIVE -- and that they announce today or tomorrow 3508649203 
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstocker Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:37 pm

really I don't think its just the Santa references that make tony sound juvenile  LOL but if you want something to point to that's just "super fantastic!"  (don't you feel better now!)  3,2,1  ok its over now!
dinarstocker
dinarstocker

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum