Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Cabinet prepares to select the functions of government in the transitional period I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Cabinet prepares to select the functions of government in the transitional period I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Cabinet prepares to select the functions of government in the transitional period I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Cabinet prepares to select the functions of government in the transitional period I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Cabinet prepares to select the functions of government in the transitional period I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Cabinet prepares to select the functions of government in the transitional period I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Cabinet prepares to select the functions of government in the transitional period I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Cabinet prepares to select the functions of government in the transitional period I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Cabinet prepares to select the functions of government in the transitional period I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Cabinet prepares to select the functions of government in the transitional period I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Cabinet prepares to select the functions of government in the transitional period I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Cabinet prepares to select the functions of government in the transitional period I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Cabinet prepares to select the functions of government in the transitional period I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Cabinet prepares to select the functions of government in the transitional period I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Cabinet prepares to select the functions of government in the transitional period I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Cabinet prepares to select the functions of government in the transitional period I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Cabinet prepares to select the functions of government in the transitional period I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Cabinet prepares to select the functions of government in the transitional period I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Cabinet prepares to select the functions of government in the transitional period I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Cabinet prepares to select the functions of government in the transitional period I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Cabinet prepares to select the functions of government in the transitional period

Go down

Cabinet prepares to select the functions of government in the transitional period Empty Cabinet prepares to select the functions of government in the transitional period

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:53 am

Cabinet prepares to select the functions of government in the transitional period

BAGHDAD - My Day

The Committee of the transitional government meeting primer followed by a lengthy meeting with the representatives of the ministries and independent bodies be held later.

Said in a statement to the General Secretariat of the Council of Wazzra: has been discussed procedural matters possible during the meeting, and raise the technical constraints, and the preparation of the agenda necessary regarding the enlarged meeting ».

He is scheduled to «deals with the meeting, which will be attended by representatives of ministries, autonomous bodies and other government agencies all the way data entry, review, and received, in order to reach a formula integrated to ensure the functioning of ministries and joints government during the transitional period following the date of the elections in April next».

Link

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum