Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A Dinar Guru solves his spelling problems. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A Dinar Guru solves his spelling problems. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
A Dinar Guru solves his spelling problems. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A Dinar Guru solves his spelling problems. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A Dinar Guru solves his spelling problems. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A Dinar Guru solves his spelling problems. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A Dinar Guru solves his spelling problems. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A Dinar Guru solves his spelling problems. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A Dinar Guru solves his spelling problems. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A Dinar Guru solves his spelling problems. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A Dinar Guru solves his spelling problems. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A Dinar Guru solves his spelling problems. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A Dinar Guru solves his spelling problems. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A Dinar Guru solves his spelling problems. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A Dinar Guru solves his spelling problems. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A Dinar Guru solves his spelling problems. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A Dinar Guru solves his spelling problems. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A Dinar Guru solves his spelling problems. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
A Dinar Guru solves his spelling problems. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
A Dinar Guru solves his spelling problems. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

A Dinar Guru solves his spelling problems.

Go down

A Dinar Guru solves his spelling problems. Empty A Dinar Guru solves his spelling problems.

Post by HezekiaH Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:58 am

A Dinar Guru passed away and his Dinar partner called 911. The 911 operator told the Dinar Guru that she would send someone out right away.

"Where do you live?" asked the operator.

The Dinar Guru replied, "At the end of Eucalyptus Drive."

The operator asked, "Can you spell that for me?"

There was a long pause and finally The Dinar Guru said, "How about I drag him over to Oak Street and you pick him up there?"

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum