Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tlar feels that Janurary is shaping up to be a strong target month I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tlar feels that Janurary is shaping up to be a strong target month I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Tlar feels that Janurary is shaping up to be a strong target month I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tlar feels that Janurary is shaping up to be a strong target month I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tlar feels that Janurary is shaping up to be a strong target month I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tlar feels that Janurary is shaping up to be a strong target month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tlar feels that Janurary is shaping up to be a strong target month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tlar feels that Janurary is shaping up to be a strong target month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tlar feels that Janurary is shaping up to be a strong target month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tlar feels that Janurary is shaping up to be a strong target month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tlar feels that Janurary is shaping up to be a strong target month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tlar feels that Janurary is shaping up to be a strong target month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tlar feels that Janurary is shaping up to be a strong target month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tlar feels that Janurary is shaping up to be a strong target month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Tlar feels that Janurary is shaping up to be a strong target month I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Tlar feels that Janurary is shaping up to be a strong target month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Tlar feels that Janurary is shaping up to be a strong target month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Tlar feels that Janurary is shaping up to be a strong target month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Tlar feels that Janurary is shaping up to be a strong target month I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Tlar feels that Janurary is shaping up to be a strong target month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Tlar feels that Janurary is shaping up to be a strong target month

4 posters

Go down

Tlar feels that Janurary is shaping up to be a strong target month Empty Tlar feels that Janurary is shaping up to be a strong target month

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:31 am

12-11-2013 Newshound Guru Tlar Article: "Minister of planning for "time": we will apply the customs tariff as of early January" Tariffs in January. Donor country in January. New budget in January. Smart cards active in January. Proposed change in currency, early January. January is shaping up to be a strong target month. I personally think that the CBI with the recent denials is trying to out fox their citizens to stop the run on the banks as citizens pull their money out due to the initial rumors started by the leak from the FC of their plans.

We only have a month or less to see if this is true. Handy, the tariffs will effect an already poor citizenry and they have said from day one that they would not put these tariffs on the people until they give value to the currency for balance. Having said that, these new tariffs seem to be stearing clear of necessities and day to day items but everything Iraq needs is imported.

LINK TO THE ARTICLE -- https://www.dinardaily.net/t29869-government-s-decision-to-proceed-with-the-application-of-the-customs-tariff-as-of-next-year#196739

Last edited by Ponee on Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tlar feels that Janurary is shaping up to be a strong target month Empty Re: Tlar feels that Janurary is shaping up to be a strong target month

Post by Kevind53 Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:05 am

Hmm ... correct me if I am wrong, but didn't the whole article clearly state the tariffs would be on "luxury" items only? The article about the "smart cards" also did not say January, but "early next year". Might mean January, but might not. I also question if the average Iraqi has "money in the banks' to pull out. When you look at the average income and cost of living in Iraq, they get barely enough to, at best, cover essential needs, so what would they be saving?

LINK TO THE ARTICLE -- https://www.dinardaily.net/t29869-government-s-decision-to-proceed-with-the-application-of-the-customs-tariff-as-of-next-year#196739

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tlar feels that Janurary is shaping up to be a strong target month 2805820865  Tlar feels that Janurary is shaping up to be a strong target month 2805820865  Tlar feels that Janurary is shaping up to be a strong target month 2805820865  Tlar feels that Janurary is shaping up to be a strong target month 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Tlar feels that Janurary is shaping up to be a strong target month Empty Re: Tlar feels that Janurary is shaping up to be a strong target month

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:42 am

Last edited by Ponee on Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 am

first of all early next year  can be jan  feb mar and apri am really amused how people say one thing and when it does not happen they come up with a new version into the future. the longer i am in this the waiting i expected but the worse part  is the bs and games people play that have no real clue and i feel bad  for the innocent sheep who hope and pray it will happen now because this  is all they have. i do not think the cbi is trying to out smart  anyone it is m running the show. he and his friends are stalling  everything until it comes clser to election time. the goi came back early yesterday and tried to agree on the budget but the way it looks is they are not close at all and we have been told its done a while ago nd lastly who controls the cbi turki and who appointed turki m do i have to say more an by the way since sadr is against m now who started a smear file against sadrs party m did
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:43 am

If you notice carefully.Tlar did not mention what year the January was in.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:45 am

first of all early next year  can be jan  feb mar and apri am really amused how people say one thing and when it does not happen they come up with a new version into the future. the longer i am in this the waiting i expected but the worse part  is the bs and games people play that have no real clue and i feel bad  for the innocent sheep who hope and pray it will happen now because this  is all they have. i do not think the cbi is trying to out smart  anyone it is m running the show. he and his friends are stalling  everything until it comes clser to election time. the goi came back early yesterday and tried to agree on the budget but the way it looks is they are not close at all and we have been told its done a while ago nd lastly who controls the cbi turki and who appointed turki m do i have to say more an by the way since sadr is against m now who started a smear file against sadrs party m did
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum