Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Psychology 101...Okie DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Psychology 101...Okie

3 posters

Go down

Psychology 101...Okie Empty Psychology 101...Okie

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:11 pm

So there seems to be alot of chatter from people about Okies generous gesture of offering to not exchange so that he could continue to relay the info. As I have mentioned before I have a degree in psychology...specifically abnormal/criminal psychology.  

Our buddy Okie is almost the text book definition of Megalomaniac. He has hundreds of people hanging on his every word as if he is some how omnipotent and all knowing about the Dinar. He loves the fact that he had people hanging on everyword...think of it as his drug that he has to get his hit of multiple times a day. With every post he gets dozens of comments praising him and his "intel"...key word...praising him. 

So here's the "diagnosis" of most megalomaniacs. They usually fit in to a couple different categories. 

1. They are actually telling the truth, but because what they are talking about is so against the norm it's considered crazy and shunned by most in society. Unlikely in this situation...

OR

2. They are a medium for a higher being and they are just passing on their will. Usually the person has visions and speaks to the divine powers directly when no one else can. Usually they speak of a promised land or some sort of paradise that the followers can attain by making some sort of sacrifice, financial, physical, moral etc in their lives to appease the powers that be.  

Let me translate that Okie gets all his "intel" from the 3 letter agencies, bank contacts etc and he bestows all that info upon the people on his sites. The sacrifice we have to make is financial...we buy lots of dinar based on his info...physical...people are getting pissed off at the constant stream of BS info and it's manifesting in everything from stress to people dying...and moral they are going against their better judgement and doing things like mortgaging their homes, borrowing money, macing out their credit cards etc to get more dinar. 

Make sense??  This isn't just me hating on Okie...this is just my observations flame me all you want...but google David Koresh, Jim Jones or Charles Manson and not the similarities.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Psychology 101...Okie Empty Re: Psychology 101...Okie

Post by alleyrose Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:18 pm

Well I beleive you but I am also convinced that he and the others are getting paid quite handsomely for spreading the lies! That's just my opinion though!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Psychology 101...Okie Empty Re: Psychology 101...Okie

Post by HezekiaH Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:42 pm

You guys just make sure your fireplaces are cleaned for tonight because no matter what you say Okie still loves you.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum