Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BobG let's the hopium addicts have a dose of reality -- GO BOBG!!!! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BobG let's the hopium addicts have a dose of reality -- GO BOBG!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
BobG let's the hopium addicts have a dose of reality -- GO BOBG!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BobG let's the hopium addicts have a dose of reality -- GO BOBG!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BobG let's the hopium addicts have a dose of reality -- GO BOBG!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BobG let's the hopium addicts have a dose of reality -- GO BOBG!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BobG let's the hopium addicts have a dose of reality -- GO BOBG!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BobG let's the hopium addicts have a dose of reality -- GO BOBG!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BobG let's the hopium addicts have a dose of reality -- GO BOBG!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BobG let's the hopium addicts have a dose of reality -- GO BOBG!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BobG let's the hopium addicts have a dose of reality -- GO BOBG!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BobG let's the hopium addicts have a dose of reality -- GO BOBG!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BobG let's the hopium addicts have a dose of reality -- GO BOBG!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
BobG let's the hopium addicts have a dose of reality -- GO BOBG!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
BobG let's the hopium addicts have a dose of reality -- GO BOBG!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
BobG let's the hopium addicts have a dose of reality -- GO BOBG!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
BobG let's the hopium addicts have a dose of reality -- GO BOBG!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
BobG let's the hopium addicts have a dose of reality -- GO BOBG!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
BobG let's the hopium addicts have a dose of reality -- GO BOBG!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
BobG let's the hopium addicts have a dose of reality -- GO BOBG!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

BobG let's the hopium addicts have a dose of reality -- GO BOBG!!!!

2 posters

Go down

BobG let's the hopium addicts have a dose of reality -- GO BOBG!!!! Empty BobG let's the hopium addicts have a dose of reality -- GO BOBG!!!!

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:05 pm

BobG

12/09/2013 10:30am

I beg your pardon but saying that you have Intel sources from 3 letter agencies does not mean that they are in fact from a 3 letter agency. That is not fact. To come out her and tell people that you have Intel from them and present it as fact is appalling. To come out here and say that you have information from a source but I cant tell you,,, Just trust me. Really?

Several of these opinion givers have been saying that it is going to happen for over 3 years as they jump from site to site and then finally make their own. Yes everyday its a great day and we will know based on my Intel, the news is great but I cant tell you. I'm sorry but for you to come out here and chastise all these people for wanting some real information and not opinions based on Intel that is regurgitated from other gurus is appalling. regardless of what site you are referring to the Guru's that are calling it have to take some responsibility for feeding this bologna to everyone. Yes I was on the inside and I walked away because a Certain someone preferred to lie when the information he was giving out was a total lie.

When this person was confronted on the matter his comment was "what do you want me to go back and tell them it didn't happen? That was referring to the HCL that was not passed 2 1/2 years ago. I told him to tell the truth and you know what? He said that he was going to stick with hi s lie instead.... So my point being I think that All these guru's need to be held accountable for what they say and TRUST ME doesn't work. When someone says trust me run as fast as you can because they are lieing.

Thanks for your time.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

BobG let's the hopium addicts have a dose of reality -- GO BOBG!!!! Empty Re: BobG let's the hopium addicts have a dose of reality -- GO BOBG!!!!

Post by Jayzze Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:32 pm

not only should they be held accountable but so should dinar recaps and dinar dectives along with the rest since they all know is bs. here is some real info from a five letter group. when laws of trade and banking as well as hcl and the budget  re passed only then the rv will be close. it is up to iraq not cl or o or anyone else except iraq. if you chose to believe in the fairy tales you deserve what you get nothing and people are not cashing  out there was no rv so who was going to pay these people?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum