Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

And the VND is also on postponment --- Vietnam not to adjust foreign exchange rates by year end DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

And the VND is also on postponment --- Vietnam not to adjust foreign exchange rates by year end

+2
HezekiaH
Ponee
6 posters

Go down

And the VND is also on postponment --- Vietnam not to adjust foreign exchange rates by year end Empty And the VND is also on postponment --- Vietnam not to adjust foreign exchange rates by year end

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:19 pm

Vietnam not to adjust foreign exchange rates by year end: Vice Governor

Vietnam will not adjust foreign exchange rates from now to the year end, Le Minh Hung – Deputy Governor of the State Bank of Vietnam (SBV) said with media agencies today[Dec 6], vnexpress.net reported.

Supply and demand for foreign currencies in the domestic market remain stable, the interbank exchange rate is still under the bid price offered by the Department of the State Bank.

In addition, there are also a number of positive factors support for stability of the exchange rate surplus balance of payments, stable import-export activities, current balance has been continuously surplus since the beginning of the year and reached a surplus of $7.2 billion ( higher than 4% GDP) by end of quarter 3. It is forecast that this year, overall balance of payments will reach $2.5-$3 billion, according to the SBV.

So far this week, commercial banks have been weakened VND by VND40/dollar. The dollar exchange rate has shown abnormal movement in few recent days. However¸ the rate was shortened this afternoon. Talking about the movements, representative of SBV said that these only temporary changes, reflecting the increase expectation of market rates, especially after a number of forecasts in recently released economic reports.

http://businesstimes.com.vn/vietnam-adjust-foreign-exchange-rates-year-end-vice-governor/

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

And the VND is also on postponment --- Vietnam not to adjust foreign exchange rates by year end Empty Re: And the VND is also on postponment --- Vietnam not to adjust foreign exchange rates by year end

Post by HezekiaH Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:06 pm

This is just smoke and mirrors. Don't be concerned. Tony or another Guru will bring out the truth.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

And the VND is also on postponment --- Vietnam not to adjust foreign exchange rates by year end Empty Re: And the VND is also on postponment --- Vietnam not to adjust foreign exchange rates by year end

Post by alleyrose Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:43 pm

OMG are you serious!! Tony or another guru will bring out the truth!! I hope you are being sarcastic!!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:06 pm

HEZEKIAH !!  YOU ARE A TREASURE !!!

I've always said/believed that the Dong hype was just made up during slower dinar sales. Look at China as a currency manipulator. WHY ON EARTH would Vietnam want a much higher currency based on exports ? They don't !!  Maybe someday a penny or two. 
As bad as the hype has been about the Dinar, the worst have been the Dong and the ultimate prize is the Zimb !!!!  Completely worthless currency which truly is toilet paper !

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:07 pm

Sarcasm should never be used on children but it is appropriate for adults when used properly. YES

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:16 pm

Thank goodness!! i thought you were beginning to lose it proper!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:36 pm

Well Darn My DONG! :flippin:

EVEN CRAZIES LOVE INDEPENDENCE DAY
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:28 pm

LOL!!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:31 pm

florida guy wrote:HEZEKIAH !!  YOU ARE A TREASURE !!!

I've always said/believed that the Dong hype was just made up during slower dinar sales. Look at China as a currency manipulator. WHY ON EARTH would Vietnam want a much higher currency based on exports ? They don't !!  Maybe someday a penny or two. 
As bad as the hype has been about the Dinar, the worst have been the Dong and the ultimate prize is the Zimb !!!!  Completely worthless currency which truly is toilet paper !
Bingo! Give the man a ceegar! Twisted Evil 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

And the VND is also on postponment --- Vietnam not to adjust foreign exchange rates by year end 2805820865  And the VND is also on postponment --- Vietnam not to adjust foreign exchange rates by year end 2805820865  And the VND is also on postponment --- Vietnam not to adjust foreign exchange rates by year end 2805820865  And the VND is also on postponment --- Vietnam not to adjust foreign exchange rates by year end 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by livingintheloop69 Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:36 pm

I was really confused what's going on. I heard Vietnam was planning on devaluing the currency at like 2% over the next two years, however as of recently the prices at my local bnak went from anywhere from 53-55 per million up to over $60. i asked they havn't adjusted their margins the actual rate went up.

livingintheloop69
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:38 pm

That is very good info that you have shared livingintheloop.... something worth looking into !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down