Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

DOES ANYONE KNOW,IF WE CAN CASH OUT AT THE 24 HR MACHINE???????????? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

DOES ANYONE KNOW,IF WE CAN CASH OUT AT THE 24 HR MACHINE????????????

2 posters

Go down

DOES ANYONE KNOW,IF WE CAN CASH OUT AT THE 24 HR MACHINE???????????? Empty DOES ANYONE KNOW,IF WE CAN CASH OUT AT THE 24 HR MACHINE????????????

Post by abby ann Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:29 am

HELP!!!!!!! CAN WE USE THE 24HR TELLER TO CASH OUT???????????YOU SEE MY BANK IS CLOSED!!!!!!!!I PUT IN THE DINAR AND IT DIDN'T WORK!!!!!!!!WHAT CAN I DO?????
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DOES ANYONE KNOW,IF WE CAN CASH OUT AT THE 24 HR MACHINE???????????? Empty Re: DOES ANYONE KNOW,IF WE CAN CASH OUT AT THE 24 HR MACHINE????????????

Post by Present Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:46 pm

abby ann wrote:HELP!!!!!!! CAN WE USE THE 24HR TELLER TO CASH OUT???????????YOU SEE MY BANK IS CLOSED!!!!!!!!I PUT IN THE DINAR AND IT DIDN'T WORK!!!!!!!!WHAT CAN I DO?????
Holy, moly, I hope you really did not do that! But wouldn't it be NICE!!! Great idea!! Then we wouldn't have to wait for 800#s that the tier 3 people have to wait for. We could be WHALES, too, and get our money sooner rather than later!!

I like!!

(Please tell me you didn't do this, lol.)

Present

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DOES ANYONE KNOW,IF WE CAN CASH OUT AT THE 24 HR MACHINE???????????? Empty Re: DOES ANYONE KNOW,IF WE CAN CASH OUT AT THE 24 HR MACHINE????????????

Post by abby ann Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:56 pm

HEY PRESENT!!!!BEEN HERE ALL NIGHT AND ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!OTHER PEOPLE ARE DRIVING BY LOOKING AT ME !!!!!!!! ONE WANTED TO KNOW WHEN I'D BE DONE WITH THE ATM , I TOLD THEM TO JUST GIT IN LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down