Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
OKIE & TONY HIDING BEHIND MADE UP NAMES I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
OKIE & TONY HIDING BEHIND MADE UP NAMES I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
OKIE & TONY HIDING BEHIND MADE UP NAMES I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
OKIE & TONY HIDING BEHIND MADE UP NAMES I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
OKIE & TONY HIDING BEHIND MADE UP NAMES I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
OKIE & TONY HIDING BEHIND MADE UP NAMES I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
OKIE & TONY HIDING BEHIND MADE UP NAMES I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
OKIE & TONY HIDING BEHIND MADE UP NAMES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
OKIE & TONY HIDING BEHIND MADE UP NAMES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
OKIE & TONY HIDING BEHIND MADE UP NAMES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
OKIE & TONY HIDING BEHIND MADE UP NAMES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
OKIE & TONY HIDING BEHIND MADE UP NAMES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
OKIE & TONY HIDING BEHIND MADE UP NAMES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
OKIE & TONY HIDING BEHIND MADE UP NAMES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
OKIE & TONY HIDING BEHIND MADE UP NAMES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
OKIE & TONY HIDING BEHIND MADE UP NAMES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
OKIE & TONY HIDING BEHIND MADE UP NAMES I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
OKIE & TONY HIDING BEHIND MADE UP NAMES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
OKIE & TONY HIDING BEHIND MADE UP NAMES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
OKIE & TONY HIDING BEHIND MADE UP NAMES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

OKIE & TONY HIDING BEHIND MADE UP NAMES

5 posters

Go down

OKIE & TONY HIDING BEHIND MADE UP NAMES Empty OKIE & TONY HIDING BEHIND MADE UP NAMES

Post by Guru Debunker Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:41 pm

TxThunder  ***** 36 hours was a good window, as payouts have been occurring today. Our turn starts in the morning. I share a source with Tony. The source asked that I pass on this information. (this taken from the other chat room)

MWKD: In forum: Friend of mine went to the bank today.. Was about to give up and get rid of his currency. Wealth manger pulled him in his office and said, "Hey man, won't you hold on to this, your currency is about to revalue. When you come back into the bank, come and see me and no one else. You will have to sign an NDA, but that will not be a problem...

SUCH BULL SHIT.....Sorry for my word but it is what it is...

Where Ever You Go, There You Are  OKIE & TONY HIDING BEHIND MADE UP NAMES 258310255

Guru Debunker
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

OKIE & TONY HIDING BEHIND MADE UP NAMES Empty Re: OKIE & TONY HIDING BEHIND MADE UP NAMES

Post by Guest Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:00 pm

did i miss it

Back to top Go down

OKIE & TONY HIDING BEHIND MADE UP NAMES Empty Re: OKIE & TONY HIDING BEHIND MADE UP NAMES

Post by Jayzze Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:33 am

i do not think they hide behind other names since they re so full of bs they really believe there lies. the other names  are probably there sheep  who believe them so much  they sprew there bs also. i do believe we will see it end of jan to beginning  of mar in time for m reelection  and the rate will be around a dollar  or a couple of cents higher
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Producer1 Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:18 am

Jayzze...I'm not sure they believe their lies.  I think it's more sinister than that.  I think they know what they're spewing is BS, but they count on the stupidity of their followers to basically buy into everything they say.  Look...after 8+ years, we all know the intel is either 1. wrong, or 2, simply made up or gleaned from another guru. The stories are simply outrageous. I don't think the likes of Okie really believes his stories.  He's a calculated con artist, who has seen that people are so desperate that they will believe anything.

Sound familiar?  Think to Germany in the 1930's.  A group of people so desperate for leadership, and someone to think for them, that they bought into a madman's rhetoric....many who, after he was dead, continued to believe in his ideology. It's called the desperation of human nature. And...any dissension to that ideology is cut off, so as to stir up only the "leaders" (insert gurus) wild ideas. 

This whole Dinar ruse is based on that very dynamic. Tell the people what they want to hear....play on their desperation...silence dissension...until you have blind devotion.

Sambo....one of Okie's minions, is a prime example.  If one speaks with him directly (which I have) he truly believes what his master is saying.  It's very frightening.....

Producer1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:14 pm

Frightening indeed, but not unexpected ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

OKIE & TONY HIDING BEHIND MADE UP NAMES 2805820865  OKIE & TONY HIDING BEHIND MADE UP NAMES 2805820865  OKIE & TONY HIDING BEHIND MADE UP NAMES 2805820865  OKIE & TONY HIDING BEHIND MADE UP NAMES 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:28 pm

Producer1 wrote:This whole Dinar ruse is based on that very dynamic. Tell the people what they want to hear....play on their desperation...silence dissension...until you have blind devotion.

You NAILED it right there Producer !!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:44 pm

producer if you say something over and over you will believe it. that is way con men are so good they are convincing and believeable. thats how they sucker people in
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum