Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Okie...I WAS INFORMED TODAY/TONIGHT...  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Okie...I WAS INFORMED TODAY/TONIGHT...  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Okie...I WAS INFORMED TODAY/TONIGHT...  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Okie...I WAS INFORMED TODAY/TONIGHT...  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Okie...I WAS INFORMED TODAY/TONIGHT...  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Okie...I WAS INFORMED TODAY/TONIGHT...  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Okie...I WAS INFORMED TODAY/TONIGHT...  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Okie...I WAS INFORMED TODAY/TONIGHT...  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Okie...I WAS INFORMED TODAY/TONIGHT...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Okie...I WAS INFORMED TODAY/TONIGHT...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Okie...I WAS INFORMED TODAY/TONIGHT...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Okie...I WAS INFORMED TODAY/TONIGHT...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Okie...I WAS INFORMED TODAY/TONIGHT...  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Okie...I WAS INFORMED TODAY/TONIGHT...  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Okie...I WAS INFORMED TODAY/TONIGHT...  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Okie...I WAS INFORMED TODAY/TONIGHT...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Okie...I WAS INFORMED TODAY/TONIGHT...  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Okie...I WAS INFORMED TODAY/TONIGHT...  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Okie...I WAS INFORMED TODAY/TONIGHT...  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Okie...I WAS INFORMED TODAY/TONIGHT...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Okie...I WAS INFORMED TODAY/TONIGHT...

+2
Jayzze
HezekiaH
6 posters

Go down

Okie...I WAS INFORMED TODAY/TONIGHT...  Empty Okie...I WAS INFORMED TODAY/TONIGHT...

Post by HezekiaH Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:20 pm

Okie Update from OOM&F Thursday Afternoon
12/05/2013
0 Comments

[.okieoilman] FROM INFORMATION JUST RECEIVED WE COULD HAVE BEEN AT THE BANKS YESTERDAY BUT THE POLITICIANS AND INFLUENTIAL HAD FIRST OPPORTUNITY AHEAD OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC.

I WAS INFORMED TODAY/TONIGHT WE MAY (MAY) RECEIVE OUR 800 NUMBERS.

THAT IS THE PRESENT PLAN STATED BY A REPRESENTIVE OF A 3 LETTER AGENCY.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Okie...I WAS INFORMED TODAY/TONIGHT...  Empty Re: Okie...I WAS INFORMED TODAY/TONIGHT...

Post by Jayzze Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:45 pm

just  got conformation of the samething from the ndbsa
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Okie...I WAS INFORMED TODAY/TONIGHT...  Empty Re: Okie...I WAS INFORMED TODAY/TONIGHT...

Post by Guru Debunker Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:06 pm

All he is doing is Posting trash, then using BOGUS poster names to show positive feedback on recaps. Same stuff different day. Its a way for Recaps to get Google Hits, and make a little doe.  Recaps knows exactly what they are doing..

Where Ever You Go, There You Are  Okie...I WAS INFORMED TODAY/TONIGHT...  258310255

Guru Debunker
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:22 pm

WELL I WENT TO A 3 LETTER AGENCY, AND ALL THEY WANTED TO KNOW IS .....iIF I WAS OVER 21.......... AND THEN NEXT THEY WANTED TO PUT MY BOTTLE IN A BROWN  PAPER BAG!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YOU GUESSED IT .......................THE A B C STORE...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THEY SAID NOTHING ABOUT THE R V !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Okie...I WAS INFORMED TODAY/TONIGHT...  2322496710 Okie...I WAS INFORMED TODAY/TONIGHT...  2322496710 Okie...I WAS INFORMED TODAY/TONIGHT...  2322496710 Okie...I WAS INFORMED TODAY/TONIGHT...  2322496710 Okie...I WAS INFORMED TODAY/TONIGHT...  3508649203 Okie...I WAS INFORMED TODAY/TONIGHT...  3508649203 Okie...I WAS INFORMED TODAY/TONIGHT...  3508649203 Okie...I WAS INFORMED TODAY/TONIGHT...  3508649203 Okie...I WAS INFORMED TODAY/TONIGHT...  3508649203 Okie...I WAS INFORMED TODAY/TONIGHT...  1656125192 Okie...I WAS INFORMED TODAY/TONIGHT...  1656125192 
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:54 pm

Ah, ok Okie but which day are your referring to.  You have done this how many times before?  And how many times has it been correct?  Ah, NEVER?  Well, then why do you still bring it to us?  Seems to us you would be better off learning how to land the plane and issuing graduation diplomas, would it not?

Step right up folks, see the fabulous Okie perform his slight of hearing tricks.  He will astound you.  He will unground you.  He will kie through his eye teeth for you.  Yes sireeee, this clown is the most entertaining clown in the circus.  Step right up and get your ticket.  A dime, one thin dime gets you into to see this extravaganza of tale spinning, wing walking, and lie balancing that is unsurpassed in this world.  Step right up folks, get you tickets from the lovely lady right there in the ticket booth.  He walks, he talks, but he can't land a plane - the fabulous Okie!!!

Popcorn, peanuts, candy coated snacks.  Get your snow cones and hot dogs right here.  Cotton candy and carmel apples by the barrel.  Foot long hot dogs with mustard and ketchup.  Soda pop, beer and whiskey available for an additional fee.  HIc, Come right on down, burp, ah, squuuze me, belch.  Ah, where was I, ah, ah, well ya get the picture.  I need to watch that lady at the beer tent closer, she must have put something in my drink!!!! 

That's it folks, the answer to the no RV.  They forgot to put it in the mail.  Problem solved - send stamps.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:37 pm

The only three letter agency Okie is talking to is the FOS

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Okie...I WAS INFORMED TODAY/TONIGHT...  2805820865  Okie...I WAS INFORMED TODAY/TONIGHT...  2805820865  Okie...I WAS INFORMED TODAY/TONIGHT...  2805820865  Okie...I WAS INFORMED TODAY/TONIGHT...  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:52 am

Ah hey Okie, it is now tomorrow (again) and NO RV.  What happened?

Did you lie to us again?  How about it, just fess up and all will be taken appropriately.  Oh, you take it all appropriately all the time?  Figures.

So, someone is being paid off before us?  Now why does that not surprise us.  Let me see, Congress, Bankers, Lawyers, Gurus and the rest of us get the dregs?  Sounds about right.  Yep, your a winner you are!

How many times does it take for Okie to be right?  Who knows: OKIE IS NEVER RIGHT!  NEVER HAS BEEN NEVER WILL BE.  That's right folks - as the Wells Fargo Banker told several of us when this thing first started and it has been repeated many times to us by them - IT'S A SCAM.  Now if your very own banker tells you that, and this clown can't land his plane or issue diplomas for a fictitious course HOW CAN WE BELIEVE THIS IS REAL?

Personally, I bought this worthless script hoping that in 5 to 6 years it would eventually produce a small gain for my speculation.  So far it has produced a heart attack and much angina not to mention a pain in the posterior every time one of the so call intel providers lies to us, which is all the time.  I guess P. T. Barnum was right THERE IS A SUCKER BORN EVERY MINUTE.

But we all rush right on in don't we?  Hmmmmmmm.  Are you tired of this rat race?  Then contact your Federal Court system and get them to have a grand jury investigate these gurus.  It works.  Also trace the source(s).  THAT is interesting!  Trials, that is what is needed to get this thing off and running.  One grand jury does nothing - all 50 states with multiple grand juries gets the job done.  It takes a very small amount of your time - hey, you spend multiple hours every day pining over the dinar don't you?  Take some of that and do something productive.  It's pressure relief at the very least.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:20 pm

Okie...I WAS INFORMED TODAY/TONIGHT...  Joker_10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Okie...I WAS INFORMED TODAY/TONIGHT...  2805820865  Okie...I WAS INFORMED TODAY/TONIGHT...  2805820865  Okie...I WAS INFORMED TODAY/TONIGHT...  2805820865  Okie...I WAS INFORMED TODAY/TONIGHT...  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum