Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
CHANCE OF A LOP I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
CHANCE OF A LOP I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
CHANCE OF A LOP I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
CHANCE OF A LOP I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
CHANCE OF A LOP I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
CHANCE OF A LOP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
CHANCE OF A LOP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
CHANCE OF A LOP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
CHANCE OF A LOP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
CHANCE OF A LOP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
CHANCE OF A LOP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
CHANCE OF A LOP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
CHANCE OF A LOP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
CHANCE OF A LOP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
CHANCE OF A LOP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
CHANCE OF A LOP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
CHANCE OF A LOP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
CHANCE OF A LOP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
CHANCE OF A LOP I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
CHANCE OF A LOP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

CHANCE OF A LOP

+15
Psalm85:13
rosienogg
axarn
greenlight
cmaster10
therealbutterfly
procomp1
Angel
FoxyRoxy
BoltUpright
mitkire
Gmansaid
bigdaddytim
captspiffy
keylargo
19 posters

Go down

CHANCE OF A LOP Empty CHANCE OF A LOP

Post by keylargo Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:05 pm

I ENJOY YOUR READINGS AND HAVE GAINED MUCH KNOWLEDGE ABOUT MY INVESTMENT. HOWEVER, WITH THE DROPPING OF THE 3 ZEROES AND NEW CURRENCY DO YOU BELIEVE THAT WE MAY SEE A LOP RATHER THAN A REVALUE?

IT SEEMS THERE IS ALWAYS A TIME DELAY FROM THE POWERS. IT IS A SHAME THAT THE IRAQI CITIZEN HAS TO GO THROUGH IN THEIR PAST AND PRESENT STATE BECAUSE THE LEADERS DO NOT KNOW WHEN IT IS THE BEST TIME. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE HAD WINDOWS OPEN ONLY TO HAVE THEM CLOSED AND SET TO OPEN AT A LATER DAY. I PRAY THAT THIS COMES TRUE NOT JUST FOR ME AND THE OTHER SMALL FISH BUT FOR THE IRAQI CITIZEN THAT REALLY NEEDS THEIR LIFE TO FINALLY CHANGE FOR THE BETTER.

KEYLARGO

keylargo

Back to top Go down

CHANCE OF A LOP Empty R V - YES LOP - NO

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:39 pm

Don't believe the people of Iraq could get by with a lop and if the Country does want to compete in the Global Market the Lop would not help. The powers to be know what their product is and should send the message to the rest of the World that they will be open for business. That being said in order to make money one must spend the money and in doing so the people of Iraq will also be able to feel the changes that will be taking place with their new value of the dinar.

Back to top Go down

CHANCE OF A LOP Empty Re: CHANCE OF A LOP

Post by captspiffy Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:07 pm

Pure and simple.... A LOP is a DEAD issue. End of discussion. :pale:

captspiffy

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:29 pm

With all of the "religious" talk on all of the chats, why is it that no one seems to remember "Thou Shalt Not Lie"? A half truth is a whole lie.
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:33 pm

Could you clarify what you mean? Who is lying? Maybe give a specific or two if you would please.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:58 pm

From OOMC Monday early afternoon
08/15/2011 [bgg] As you all may recall - I haven't made a public post of any significance since the Sunday before last - I am here to say this....There is virtually "NO CHANCE" of a LOP and we are really darned close to the end of this chapter.

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

CHANCE OF A LOP Empty Half truth

Post by bigdaddytim Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:44 pm

[quote="Gmansaid"]Could you clarify what you mean? Who is lying? Maybe give a specific or two if you would please.[/quot
Sorry to say, but my optism has waned. I read far too much speculation, and all of the contradictory posts have left me feeling "used". I guess I am just tired of all the build up with no "publicly visible" change. None of the "intel" ever matches the world events that I read or hear in the news. Think about it, how could THIS country economically survive literally millions of new millionaires? Nothing is special if everybody has it. Money included.
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BoltUpright Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:56 am

[quote="bigdaddytim"]
Gmansaid wrote:Could you clarify what you mean? Who is lying? Maybe give a specific or two if you would please.[/quot
Sorry to say, but my optism has waned. I read far too much speculation, and all of the contradictory posts have left me feeling "used". I guess I am just tired of all the build up with no "publicly visible" change. None of the "intel" ever matches the world events that I read or hear in the news. Think about it, how could THIS country economically survive literally millions of new millionaires? Nothing is special if everybody has it. Money included.

Per Okie this evening....

[OKIE OIL MAN] RGS AND ALL OTHERS--IF THE WORD LOP IS USED ON THIS SITE I WILL CUT YOUR EARS OFF!!!!!!!

As far as millions of new millionaires, the guesstimates range from about 700K to 3M dinar investors. That's less than 1% of the population of the US. Very easy to see how that many people can and will become millionaires. It's all 'electronic' money. Nobody's gonna walk out of a bank with a million bucks in their pocket. It's a 'virtual' thing. 8)
BoltUpright
BoltUpright
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:32 am

[quote="bigdaddytim"]
Gmansaid wrote:Could you clarify what you mean? Who is lying? Maybe give a specific or two if you would please.[/quot

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but when you bought into the IQD, YOU are the one who speculated. Anything that happens beyond your purchase(s) is also beyond your control. If you want to play with the big boys, you must act like one of them. We all have doubts, but since when have you EVER invested in something where the opportunity of returns was so great and the risk of loss so slim????

Hang in there -- YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!! ☀
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:17 am

[quote="bigdaddytim"]

bigdaddytim, I can certainly understand the stress and strain that our investment has brought to us and at times we lose heart when our expectations have not been meet but let me point out something that you may not even realize is happening to us.

We are learning what it means to be patient, patience is a virtue. You are being FORGED. Iron sharpens iron. What does not kill you will only serve to make you stronger. These are not idle words, my friend, I do not speak them to you lightly.

Whether you like it or not you are part of this dinarian family and I don't believe that you are here by accident, but rather, chosen to be here. A person can never forget a lesson that was learned at great expense. I am sure there will be a reason for all of this.

Pick up your chin and take heart that we have come as far as we have and that we are as close as we are. You are one of us. Focus on the positive.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

CHANCE OF A LOP Empty Stop with the Lop

Post by Angel Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:23 am

Get educated period!

Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by procomp1 Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:38 am

THERE IS NO LOP NOTTA INFLATION IS AT 3.0 THATS TO LOW TO LOP ANYWAY go back and read some chats you need to educate yourself i hope you dont think im being rude but that is your first post and the lop is a bad subject but not your fault so if you watch try to get on some chats and sit back and listen you can learn a lot very fast there is some of the oldest involved in this some of the smartest when it comes to the dinar on here but you can realy get up to speed following the cc also if you get on chat get a pen and paper or a lot of paper for your printer okies chat does about 300 mph anyway dont want to bore you good luck welcome come on in sit down welcome to the wild roller coaster ride you will ever ride lol lol lol

<<<<<<<<<<<< Thanks procomp1 hanghead : >>>>>>>>>>>

procomp1

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:04 am

WARNING!!!! NOt a popular response coming!!!!!!

Please dont say it CANT lop or it WONT. No one can guarantee that. It very well could and might if you just follow the articles which say a redom. And sorry procomp1, redom/lops happen in low inflation (turkey/romania etc). A lop is not a scary thing like people want to make it out. Its just basically an acccounting issue to ease purchases. When a lop happens, ALL notes, ALL bank accts, ALL loans etc are adjusted to reflect the new amt. So if you were paid 25k dinar for that case of beer, now you pay 25 dinar. When they say a new 25 note will be the same value as a current 25k, thats about $21 usd right now. So nothing really lost as far as being an iraqi.

This is the WORST case scenario and that means you break even. Not a great thing but not horrible. Not at all what I want nor what I expect either. But I am not so narrowsighted to say it CANT happen. I am prepared for any result with this.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cmaster10 Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:02 am

How many times must we endure this subject? There will be an eventual LOP. That is going to take zeros from the dinar and the large notes will be taken out of circulation AS THEY ARE TURNED IN! They are not talking about de-valuing our notes. They are talking about the gradual elimination of the large denominations as they come into Iraq. Period!!!

With 176 posts in 2 weeks I would think you would be more well informed! Or else you just have a lot of questions, in which case I hope I have helped to clear this matter from your worry list!!!!!!!!!!

cmaster10

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:09 am

cmaster10 wrote:How many times must we endure this subject? There will be an eventual LOP. That is going to take zeros from the dinar and the large notes will be taken out of circulation AS THEY ARE TURNED IN! They are not talking about de-valuing our notes. They are talking about the gradual elimination of the large denominations as they come into Iraq. Period!!!

With 176 posts in 2 weeks I would think you would be more well informed! Or else you just have a lot of questions, in which case I hope I have helped to clear this matter from your worry list!!!!!!!!!!

How many times do I have to explain a lop does not devalue anything? Maybe YOU should research more on how a redomination works and get back to me. I have been in this over 8 years and am not blind to the option. Your response does nothing to clear anything up since you dont understand the process and are repeating what others have told you. Feel free to read the studies and plans that have been linked on this site many times of how countries redominate and the transition.

AGAIN, I am not stating it will lop, just stating it CAN and dont get upset if it does.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:26 am

therealbutterfly wrote:
cmaster10 wrote:How many times must we endure this subject? There will be an eventual LOP. That is going to take zeros from the dinar and the large notes will be taken out of circulation AS THEY ARE TURNED IN! They are not talking about de-valuing our notes. They are talking about the gradual elimination of the large denominations as they come into Iraq. Period!!!

How many times do I have to explain a lop does not devalue anything? Maybe YOU should research more on how a redomination works and get back to me. I have been in this over 8 years and am not blind to the option. Your response does nothing to clear anything up since you dont understand the process and are repeating what others have told you. Feel free to read the studies and plans that have been linked on this site many times of how countries redominate and the transition.

AGAIN, I am not stating it will lop, just stating it CAN and dont get upset if it does.

As I read both yours and cmaster's post, you are both correct. I think you may have slightly misread cmaster's posting. He said "They are not talking about de-valuing our notes".
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by axarn Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:03 am

Zero Lop or Zero Lopping the Dinar Analysis:

Both Russia and Afghanistan are countries who have zero lopped their currency.
Lets look at their situations in relation to the Iraqi Dinar and the speculation and
rumors about Iraq doing a zero lop on their currency:

Afghanistan had 4 types of currency in circulation as a result of a civil war. It was
unknown how much of each was in circulation. For the people and the
government, this was a very difficult situation. As a result, the currency kept
losing it's value. They needed something both credible and efficient to use as
currency. You did not want people carrying around bags of money since
everything is cash based. Their zero lop happened at the same time as they
printed new currency to replace the confusing mix they had before. This ensured
everyone had the same currency, there was a known amount in circulation, and
people could buy and sell things with few notes. It has little in common to the
Iraqi Dinar and the speculation about the zero lop. Iraq has already
printed and established a single national currency, with secure features
and knows exactly how much is in circulation. The Dinar denominations are
already designed to carry high or low values without carrying around sacks of
money. It makes no sense for them to change the face of the currency, when
they are talking about increasing the value to fit their economic goals.

Russia performed zero lopping to their currency in 1998. They did this in
response to hyperinflation and to restore confidence in their currencies structure
and value. Iraq has roughly only 20% inflation. Russia also had denominations
that went too high - they had denominations of 5k, 10k, 50k, 100k, and 500k -
which were replaced with denominations of 5, 10, 50, 100 , and 500. In
comparison, Iraq's highest denomination is the 25k and has denominations all the
way down to 25 Dinar. If Iraq did zero lopping off the structure of the bills,
they would overlap denominations that already exist. This does not make
sense or fit the stated goals with the Iraqi Dinar. It seems that a zero lop, or
zero lopping would not occur with the denominations of the Dinar, but by
increasing it's value with a revalue that would benefit their economy and their
poor in a positive way.

axarn

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:03 am

greenlight wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:

As I read both yours and cmaster's post, you are both correct. I think you may have slightly misread cmaster's posting. He said "They are not talking about de-valuing our notes".

I read his comment and understood it. He thinks a Lop devalues currency and I am clearing that up for him that it doesnt. Smile
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosienogg Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:26 am

As per OKIE today....if he hears anymore LOP talk on his site, he's going to Ban you! [/b]
affraid

rosienogg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:28 am

therealbutterfly wrote:WARNING!!!! NOt a popular response coming!!!!!!

Please dont say it CANT lop or it WONT. No one can guarantee that. It very well could and might if you just follow the articles which say a redom. And sorry procomp1, redom/lops happen in low inflation (turkey/romania etc). A lop is not a scary thing like people want to make it out. Its just basically an acccounting issue to ease purchases. When a lop happens, ALL notes, ALL bank accts, ALL loans etc are adjusted to reflect the new amt. So if you were paid 25k dinar for that case of beer, now you pay 25 dinar. When they say a new 25 note will be the same value as a current 25k, thats about $21 usd right now. So nothing really lost as far as being an iraqi.

This is the WORST case scenario and that means you break even. Not a great thing but not horrible. Not at all what I want nor what I expect either. But I am not so narrowsighted to say it CANT happen. I am prepared for any result with this.

I agree realbutterfly... Not a fun scenario to have to toss in the bucket of possibilities but it still has to stay in the bucket right now... Hoping for the rainbow's end :-) but have to be realistic when many articles are stating as they are right now. Only time will tell ... And so we wait !!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:03 pm

Psalm85:13 wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:WARNING!!!! NOt a popular response coming!!!!!!

I agree realbutterfly... Not a fun scenario to have to toss in the bucket of possibilities but it still has to stay in the bucket right now... Hoping for the rainbow's end :-) but have to be realistic when many articles are stating as they are right now. Only time will tell ... And so we wait !!

I have to keep all options open so I dont go crazy lol. Its best to keep grounded and expect ANY result. But thats me Smile
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:23 pm

Every thing is unfolding perfectly. We are exactly where we are supposed to be. Besides being of good cheer, there is little that most of us could do to directly have an impact on the outcome. That being said, the outcome is somehow beyound the realm of being known. We know, as with all truth, we will see it as it manifests.

If you believe in shadows and types, correspondances, know that the little things are as imortant as the big things. And if enough of the little things can improve, they will add energy to the larger systems. Our focus might be better served observing the now and making improvements in each of our own lives using the base material we already possess.

A Zen warrior meets battle with focus on how he is going to fight (metaphor for living) with no concern for the outcome. We need to be a little zen, imo, when it comes to the downside of this investment.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jtdinar Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:40 pm

OKIE................commence banning........

jtdinar

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:41 pm

jtdinar wrote:OKIE................commence banning........

Having a discussion of possibilites does not require banning. Great 3rd post....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:55 pm

delete
chillout

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:18 pm

[quote="bigdaddytim"]

You also have to look at the lottery syndrom that will occur with this RV, Estimates go as to about 70% will not have this money after about 5 years or less. Then there are other numbers...out of the 2.5 million dinar holders in the US the average hold is 1 million dinar. Some peeps have only 100k they will not be high millionares anyway. The flood of new millionares is not going to be quite what you night think....rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:44 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:
greenlight wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:

I read his comment and understood it. He thinks a Lop devalues currency and I am clearing that up for him that it doesnt. Smile
OK, that's fine. And I DO believe you are right. The way they have been advertising their version of the LOP, it will NOT devalue, but will be an even-steven swap.
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sheridan Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:57 pm

rosienogg wrote:As per OKIE today....if he hears anymore LOP talk on his site, he's going to Ban you! [/b]
affraid

I think what Okie said was if there was any more talk of a LOP he would chop your ears off. Which is in essence the LOPPING off of your ears! Just make sure you LOP both off at the same time or you will be walking around LOPsided!

sheridan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:21 pm

sheridan wrote:
rosienogg wrote:As per OKIE today....if he hears anymore LOP talk on his site, he's going to Ban you! [/b]
affraid

I think what Okie said was if there was any more talk of a LOP he would chop your ears off. Which is in essence the LOPPING off of your ears! Just make sure you LOP both off at the same time or you will be walking around LOPsided!

That's really gruesome if you think about it, for a moment...

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:46 pm

i have heard enough to beleive LOPPING is a non-issue as it will not result in a loss of value, if it does happen. (Additionally, we don't have any control over it anyway.) Same as if you turned in a no longer circulated $1000.00 US bill. But , i understand how the question re-surfaces. The intel from the gurus is unreliable at best; raising questions of credibility all the time. New dinar holders ask out of fear, but they have to go through it, too. A little "hand-holding" is only considerate. Somebody held yours one time. And, nobody is cutting anyone's ears off for asking a legitimate, if worn out, question. What.....?Haha!

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

CHANCE OF A LOP Empty Currency newshound article post today

Post by Psalm85:13 Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:59 pm

The Currency Newshound
CBI: Bill to delete zeros from currency was sent to GOI and Parliament this week
August 16, 2011 @ 8:00 AM › THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin
ECB: code delete zeros sent it to Government and Parliament this week

08/15/2011 17:29

Baghdad/Iraq voices: Deputy Central Bank Governor, Central Bank Monday, lifting bill deleting zeros from the currency of Iraq to the Iraqi Government and Parliament for darsth, debate and approval after approval.

Dr. Mohammed Saleh’s appearance (voices of Iraq) that “the draft law which was submitted this week to both the Government and Parliament, contains all the details of the legislative, Executive and special topic delete zeros and positive economic effects that will leave in the event of approval”.

And he said that “the Bill containing proposals for a new currency and the groups and the technical and economic details.”

Saleh stressed that “this law if approved would have a positive impact on the Iraqi currency in several aspects of it during the next phase.”

http://bit.ly/p7ubEE

Article found today .. ... Will need to further discussion I'm sure! Very Happy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum