Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tony's call recap- Santa Claus is still coming to our town I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tony's call recap- Santa Claus is still coming to our town I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Tony's call recap- Santa Claus is still coming to our town I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tony's call recap- Santa Claus is still coming to our town I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tony's call recap- Santa Claus is still coming to our town I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tony's call recap- Santa Claus is still coming to our town I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tony's call recap- Santa Claus is still coming to our town I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tony's call recap- Santa Claus is still coming to our town I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tony's call recap- Santa Claus is still coming to our town I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tony's call recap- Santa Claus is still coming to our town I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tony's call recap- Santa Claus is still coming to our town I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tony's call recap- Santa Claus is still coming to our town I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tony's call recap- Santa Claus is still coming to our town I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tony's call recap- Santa Claus is still coming to our town I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Tony's call recap- Santa Claus is still coming to our town I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Tony's call recap- Santa Claus is still coming to our town I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Tony's call recap- Santa Claus is still coming to our town I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Tony's call recap- Santa Claus is still coming to our town I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Tony's call recap- Santa Claus is still coming to our town I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Tony's call recap- Santa Claus is still coming to our town I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Tony's call recap- Santa Claus is still coming to our town

4 posters

Go down

Tony's call recap- Santa Claus is still coming to our town Empty Tony's call recap- Santa Claus is still coming to our town

Post by HezekiaH Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:34 pm

Tony's Wed.CC Recorded Link and Notes by K-Boom and Luvwolfs at TNT
12/04/2013
0 Comments

REPLAY  805-399-1500    409029#

BlogTalkRadio  RECORDED LINK

Dinar Recaps will post the Official TNT Notes as soon as they are available.

K-Boom: Tony's call recap- Santa Claus is still coming to our town

Santa is delivering packages to SOME already. The boss got his at the company party last night! Some naughty boys & girls are keeping  Santa from making his stops at all OUR houses.

But Santa will gear up his courage within the next 36 hrs or less and bring all our presents.

Santa and Tony and  DC are troubled by those that lack the mental capacity to handle reality. Santa slowed down the sleigh to gather his security elves. 

Tony feels it’s 100% in his heart it is done.  Santa  could be here in 5 min. to 5 hrs. or soon as  they decide to do it.

Could something happen in the meantime- always possible, but nothing is holding Santa back at any level (IMF/UST) except for the socially-challenged children.

Pray for Peace on Earth- goodwill toward all.
Read More Link on Right
Luvwolfs: My personal notes......Tony CC Notes 12/4/13

Tony has been asked not to say specifically why the RV hasn t come to us yet

Both UST &IMF are working together to gt the RV through
Has major cocerns about us the dinarians
we are now front and center to make sure that the peoples (us) dont make a fuss & act like adults during the RV process

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT
remain calm, cool and collected
DO NOT GO TO THE BANKS
Use the appt system!!!
25k note exchange still on table

People: STOP CALLING THE IMF & UST DIRECTLY!!!
ACT LIKE THE RICH PEOPLE YOU WILL BE
If this foolishness doesn tstop it will stop the RV

Not telling the times or rates for today
There will be plenty of time, even if the 30 days is shortened
trying to get the rv process done in 5 days

Mr. DC: santa is delivering to others right now, and coming to our homes in next 36hrs or less
(tony's WA DC contact)
expects tbis to be the last time to be on the call sinc the RV is on its way

Both UST & IMF have been on the boards, wathcing the craziness on the boards
the crazier the boards get, the less likely they will release the RV faster
If people do not act like adult, the RV wil be stopped mid-sentence

The rates are live and high now
attempting to get this done now
we will have this in time for zmas shopping this year

Tony feels this is 100% done and feels it could be released in next 5min, hours

Hez says Please don't stop the RV by calling the IMF or UST Directly.IF we don't act like Adults it will stop ,the process.It's a good thing I only left a voice mail with the IMF!  It was not me that slowed this down.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Tony's call recap- Santa Claus is still coming to our town Empty Re: Tony's call recap- Santa Claus is still coming to our town

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:49 pm

K-boom wrote:Could something happen in the meantime- always possible, but nothing is holding Santa back at any level (IMF/UST) except for the socially-challenged children.

WOW K-Boom-- ok -- I am offended.  My daughter has Aspberger's syndrome and she really is SOCIALLY CHALLENGED. Highly intelligent and more together than the dinarians that continue to follow ANY self appointed GURU.

Luvwolfs wrote:People: STOP CALLING THE IMF & UST DIRECTLY!!!
ACT LIKE THE RICH PEOPLE YOU WILL BE
If this foolishness doesn tstop it will stop the RV
What assholery this is. 

K- boom wrote:Tony feels it’s 100% in his heart it is done. Santa could be here in 5 min. to 5 hrs. or soon as they decide to do it.

Shall we list the hundreds of times Tony has been 100% sure it was done before... no never mind, I don't have that kind of time to do that, it would take hours and hours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

This has to be one of the most nauseating posts I have read in a long time.  The whole Santa thing sounds like he should be talking to 5 year olds.  Honest to pete, what is the age - mentality of his followers?

And they pay for that ridiculous "wisdom".

Last edited by Ponee on Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tony's call recap- Santa Claus is still coming to our town Empty Re: Tony's call recap- Santa Claus is still coming to our town

Post by Daox13 Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:21 pm

Yeah I'm completely and utterly in rage off of the comments I have read... They are nothing but a bunch of immature and self righteous A$$H@LES. How dare you tell someone to act "RICH"... what is acting RICH? is it hording your money and thinking you are better then everyone else? That's what I think of as "rich".... NO ONE IS CALLING THE IMF OR THE UST! You are a complete MORON for believing this you goon. I mean REALLY.. REALLY.. who has the direct line to the IMF or UST... if they are having such problem releasing this.. why not just (drum role) .. Not answer the FREAKIN PHONE!

The US Dinarians are the least of the worries of the IMF and UST... they could care less if a few million USA citizens have this money.. Oh and here is a hint people.. the USA is not the only country that has invested money into this currency.. so why would the few measly million in the US be front and center?

"but nothing is holding Santa back at any level (IMF/UST) except for the socially-challenged children."

Yes Ponee... I'm very offended.. My Brother suffers from a mental disorder and he is smarter and more financially in touch then these SHEEPLE..

This is such a sad attempt to lure these peeps further into the dragon's den..

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:27 pm

Words fail me, Tony has reached reprehensible new heights of nauseating immaturity and idiocy .... that anyone would continue to follow this moron after a post like that, is beyond my comprehension.

Santa and Tony and DC are troubled by those that lack the mental capacity to handle reality. Santa slowed down the sleigh to gather his security elves.
Pot calling the kettle black here ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tony's call recap- Santa Claus is still coming to our town 2805820865  Tony's call recap- Santa Claus is still coming to our town 2805820865  Tony's call recap- Santa Claus is still coming to our town 2805820865  Tony's call recap- Santa Claus is still coming to our town 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum