Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
PTR CC play by play BY debtarheelgirl 8/15 (Jwdaag post at cXc) (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
PTR CC play by play BY debtarheelgirl 8/15 (Jwdaag post at cXc) (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
PTR CC play by play BY debtarheelgirl 8/15 (Jwdaag post at cXc) (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
PTR CC play by play BY debtarheelgirl 8/15 (Jwdaag post at cXc) (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
PTR CC play by play BY debtarheelgirl 8/15 (Jwdaag post at cXc) (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
PTR CC play by play BY debtarheelgirl 8/15 (Jwdaag post at cXc) (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
PTR CC play by play BY debtarheelgirl 8/15 (Jwdaag post at cXc) (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
PTR CC play by play BY debtarheelgirl 8/15 (Jwdaag post at cXc) (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
PTR CC play by play BY debtarheelgirl 8/15 (Jwdaag post at cXc) (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
PTR CC play by play BY debtarheelgirl 8/15 (Jwdaag post at cXc) (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
PTR CC play by play BY debtarheelgirl 8/15 (Jwdaag post at cXc) (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
PTR CC play by play BY debtarheelgirl 8/15 (Jwdaag post at cXc) (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
PTR CC play by play BY debtarheelgirl 8/15 (Jwdaag post at cXc) (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
PTR CC play by play BY debtarheelgirl 8/15 (Jwdaag post at cXc) (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
PTR CC play by play BY debtarheelgirl 8/15 (Jwdaag post at cXc) (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
PTR CC play by play BY debtarheelgirl 8/15 (Jwdaag post at cXc) (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
PTR CC play by play BY debtarheelgirl 8/15 (Jwdaag post at cXc) (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
PTR CC play by play BY debtarheelgirl 8/15 (Jwdaag post at cXc) (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
PTR CC play by play BY debtarheelgirl 8/15 (Jwdaag post at cXc) (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
PTR CC play by play BY debtarheelgirl 8/15 (Jwdaag post at cXc) (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

PTR CC play by play BY debtarheelgirl 8/15 (Jwdaag post at cXc) (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

4 posters

Go down

PTR CC play by play BY debtarheelgirl 8/15 (Jwdaag post at cXc) (copied from DINAR RECAPS) Empty PTR CC play by play BY debtarheelgirl 8/15 (Jwdaag post at cXc) (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Post by dinardiva Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:41 pm

08/15/2011 [debtarheelgirl] Gary on PTR CALL says just now that they have a man in the media and lets call this a rumor but its out there and this person was guaranteed an opportunity to be with Shabibi right after the RV was to be announced and this person was called at the end of last week and is now over there to be there with the announcement of the RV and he left to fly there so we believe we are right at the point of this thing right now - we are in maybe today any time....THIS IS COMING KEEP THE FAITH SUDDENLY!!!!

[debtarheelgirl] MARK on PTR call right now - states that They are at a point they can be comfortable to release this rate NOW - the central bank and the BIS, Shabibi made a call and said the BIS is signed off on it and it was DONE and it’s been returned BACK to the people that are to announce this - its anytime now - Dr. Todd was part of the Marshall Plan activities ... Dan states how fast can this get here- as early as the end of this call - is that where you feel we stand- Dr. Todd said YES THESE are the very words the end of this show to the end of this month but MANY reasons for this to happen before the end of this month is NOW - the strongest season of the year is the last quarter of any year - they want things underway way before then as this will take place BEFORE LABOR DAY - Again this will happen from RIGHT NOW till before labor day and Iraq wants this as quickly as possible and it will happen anytime- GARY says that the 28th is key for a LOT of things and this can happen now.. Dr. Todd says it has to take place
Read More button on right

[debtarheelgirl] Tony says this is now - we are in the timeline - by 1st quarter and we think it is sooner than that...it could be done before the end of the call - the 28th and the 25th have significant things and some MORE important things need to have this happen by this Friday even... At any given moment folks this could happen - YES says both Tony and Dan- any moment after the next 3 hours as the next update is in 3 hours - last Thursday we heard its ready green lights all set go - Friday yellow, then red, then total blackout all weekend till right now - and now we hear its all worked out and this will happen at ANY MINUTE in the next hours... Here is a text Tony Got just now - Embassy contact Shabibi had a meeting to let them know time and date this is to take place - Tony heard TODAY that ALL contracts will be paid with the RE-RV'd dollars by THIS FRIDAY again with RV Dinar - this will happen before Friday for sure -
[debtarheelgirl] Tony says with that information and what Dr. Todd said chomping at the bit to do this - and it made sense for them to wait for our market to stay above 100 and meetings were done last Friday and was told 4 days again 4 days from Friday for this be DONE and Tuesday is the 4th day for this to be done - this will be DONE!!! Per Tony - WOO HOOO GLORY TO GOD!!!!

[debtarheelgirl] Tony on PTR call just got word just now - China RV'd their currency so maybe we are waiting for Iraq today to RV their currency- the VND is supposed to go today also - he feels it won't go ahead a day of the IQD but they are looking for the VND to go today - woooooooooooo FOLKS WE ARE THERE - I am so dancing over here while I am typing wooooooooooo hoooooooooo!

[debtarheelgirl] Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Folks this is wonderful the blessing of god is here folks - i pray his wisdom for each of you to hear his voice in this - Amen Amen Amen - glory to god!!!
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

PTR CC play by play BY debtarheelgirl 8/15 (Jwdaag post at cXc) (copied from DINAR RECAPS) Empty Re: PTR CC play by play BY debtarheelgirl 8/15 (Jwdaag post at cXc) (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Post by Esther414 Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:04 pm

Thank you for the post, dinardiva. That is very encouraging news. I hope they are right!

:queen: Esther414
"Yet who knows if you have come to the kingdom for such a time as this?" Esther 4:14
Esther414
Esther414

Back to top Go down

PTR CC play by play BY debtarheelgirl 8/15 (Jwdaag post at cXc) (copied from DINAR RECAPS) Empty Re: PTR CC play by play BY debtarheelgirl 8/15 (Jwdaag post at cXc) (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Post by crich Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:26 pm

Awesome news again!! WoooHoooo!!!! AMEN! :cheers:
crich
crich
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by PrcBby Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:16 pm

Seems like she called it along with Tony several times here.
PrcBby
PrcBby

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum