Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraqi PM asserts importance of normalizing ties with Kuwait I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi PM asserts importance of normalizing ties with Kuwait I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraqi PM asserts importance of normalizing ties with Kuwait I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi PM asserts importance of normalizing ties with Kuwait I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi PM asserts importance of normalizing ties with Kuwait I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi PM asserts importance of normalizing ties with Kuwait I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi PM asserts importance of normalizing ties with Kuwait I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi PM asserts importance of normalizing ties with Kuwait I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi PM asserts importance of normalizing ties with Kuwait I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi PM asserts importance of normalizing ties with Kuwait I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi PM asserts importance of normalizing ties with Kuwait I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi PM asserts importance of normalizing ties with Kuwait I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi PM asserts importance of normalizing ties with Kuwait I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi PM asserts importance of normalizing ties with Kuwait I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi PM asserts importance of normalizing ties with Kuwait I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi PM asserts importance of normalizing ties with Kuwait I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi PM asserts importance of normalizing ties with Kuwait I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi PM asserts importance of normalizing ties with Kuwait I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqi PM asserts importance of normalizing ties with Kuwait I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraqi PM asserts importance of normalizing ties with Kuwait I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Iraqi PM asserts importance of normalizing ties with Kuwait

Go down

Iraqi PM asserts importance of normalizing ties with Kuwait Empty Iraqi PM asserts importance of normalizing ties with Kuwait

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:34 am

Iraqi PM asserts importance of normalizing ties with Kuwait

28/11/2013 | 08:14 PM | Gulf News

BAGHDAD, Nov 28 (KUNA) — Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri Al-Maliki asserted Thursday the importance of working to overcome the challenges of the past, normalize relations between Kuwait and Iraq, and start of joint development and construction projects.
Al-Maliki made the statement during his meeting with Kuwait new ambassador to Iraq Ghassan Al-Zowawi.

The success means that both countries began building strong relations based on a genuine determination that is testament to the ability to overcome all obstacles.

The Iraqi premier noted that building strategic partnership will bolster the idea of moderation which is based on adopted idea in Iraq and Kuwait, and other countries in the region.

For his part, the ambassador said Kuwait is keen to expand and bolster relations with Iraq.
The ambassador added Kuwait’s political leadership is determined on such issue, including in all wide areas of cooperation between the two countries.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum