Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Any one else notice a shift in the guru's? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Any one else notice a shift in the guru's? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Any one else notice a shift in the guru's? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Any one else notice a shift in the guru's? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Any one else notice a shift in the guru's? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Any one else notice a shift in the guru's? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Any one else notice a shift in the guru's? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Any one else notice a shift in the guru's? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Any one else notice a shift in the guru's? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Any one else notice a shift in the guru's? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Any one else notice a shift in the guru's? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Any one else notice a shift in the guru's? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Any one else notice a shift in the guru's? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Any one else notice a shift in the guru's? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Any one else notice a shift in the guru's? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Any one else notice a shift in the guru's? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Any one else notice a shift in the guru's? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Any one else notice a shift in the guru's? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Any one else notice a shift in the guru's? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Any one else notice a shift in the guru's? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Any one else notice a shift in the guru's?

3 posters

Go down

Any one else notice a shift in the guru's? Empty Any one else notice a shift in the guru's?

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:00 pm

So over the last week or so I have noticed a difference in the posts from the gurus. Obviously they are still constantly spewing out BS on an almost daily basis...but the "big 3", Tony, Okie and LoeChin seem to have changed directions. For example...

Tony-Yesterday for the first time that I remember he posted that there is a possibility that we aren't going to see his ridiculously high rates. He said that if the IMF pushes it through then they will do it at the $3.XX rate, and the VND @ .47.  To me those rates are realistic, and I think Tony see's this and is now going to be able to justify that he was right but the man has bent us over and taken away millions from each of us. 

LoeChin-He has gone from the "its happening right now" style of posts to "well its coming were just not sure when". Well we know its going to happen in some way shape or form eventually. So yes your correct because you said it will happen eventually...but that doesn't help anyone figute this puzzle out. 

Okie-Good ol Okie...flying above us waiting for his clearance to land...if I had access to some stinger missles I would send a few his way!!  But anyways. His post this morning was the first time I can remember he actually apologized and said he was given bad information.  For someone that is supposedly the Skeletor of the Dinar world I can appreciate the apology.

Being an abnormal psychology major...this is a HUGE turn around in a persons behavior. Most compulsive behavior, IE sex offenders, serial killers etc etc, is thought of as normal by the person that does it. It is natural to them...same as people that are compulsive liars. They think that no matter how outlandish the words that are coming out of their mouths its gospel. So whether they are on the payroll of some of the dinar sellers out there, they really do have some sources who are feeding them intel or they really are just full of sh*t...admitting that their previous posts could not be right is a big step.

Clinical diagnosis' aside...I think that we could see this RV in some way shape or form soon and they don't want to be the one with the proper prediction so they can go down in the annals of Dinar history as the one who called it right.  Either that or some of these crazies that are talking about suing various guru's for wrong intel actually are going ahead with such attempted law suits. 

Either way...it's interesting to watch unfold...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Any one else notice a shift in the guru's? Empty Re: Any one else notice a shift in the guru's?

Post by Producer1 Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:06 pm

There is a major lawsuit against Brad Hubner (sp) happening this week.  I hope each and every guru is held accountable.  As far as R/V....better chance winning the lottery, but I'm not gonna expound on that.

Producer1

Back to top Go down

Any one else notice a shift in the guru's? Empty Re: Any one else notice a shift in the guru's?

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:18 pm

Another one? I thought he was already in jail last year for all that pretend hedge fund crap
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:50 pm

the bh group i believe is on bail. gurus come and  go and change names as often as seniors change depends
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum