Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

If NO NEWS is GOOD NEWS .... we are in great shape ....FREEWAY BILL (copied) DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

If NO NEWS is GOOD NEWS .... we are in great shape ....FREEWAY BILL (copied)

3 posters

Go down

If NO NEWS is GOOD NEWS .... we are in great shape ....FREEWAY BILL (copied) Empty If NO NEWS is GOOD NEWS .... we are in great shape ....FREEWAY BILL (copied)

Post by dinardiva Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:22 pm

Freeway Bill 8-15-11 (post from Highhopes at PTR)
08/15/2011 If NO NEWS is GOOD NEWS .... we are in great shape ....FREEWAY BILL

Taking the agreed upon break deal that I made with my wonderful friends on the boards.... I come in once each day to see what the news is for the day.

We basically are in a holding pattern with no real news. It is like the RV progress has stopped and we are reaching out to talk about everything from Poofness' long story about how the world is going to change and then lessons to our children on returning to school.

What happened to our sources? I can tell you that mine have clammed up and say that nothing is any different than what it was a week ago. So, if you have ever been on a plane and they told you that “we will be circling the airport for a while in a holding pattern until we get permission to land" then you know that this is where we are. We are over the airport we are going to, we were scheduled to land a long time ago but we are delayed and are just circling aimlessly over the landing strips below.

Keep your seatbelts fastened folks, we will be getting the ok from Air Traffic Iraq really soon! Nothing to worry about. They cannot hold us up here forever. ..... Once we prepare to land and you feel the digits in your bank account going up, you will know you have landed!

GOD BLESS THE USA
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

If NO NEWS is GOOD NEWS .... we are in great shape ....FREEWAY BILL (copied) Empty Re: If NO NEWS is GOOD NEWS .... we are in great shape ....FREEWAY BILL (copied)

Post by dinarling77 Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:26 pm

I am more than ready for the plane to run out of fuel!
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

If NO NEWS is GOOD NEWS .... we are in great shape ....FREEWAY BILL (copied) Empty Re: If NO NEWS is GOOD NEWS .... we are in great shape ....FREEWAY BILL (copied)

Post by happilyeverafter Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:49 pm

You can still land the plane with no fuel,but it could be bumpy LOL.

happilyeverafter

View user profile

Back to top Go down