Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kuwait: The remaining amount of the compensation owed by Iraq estimated $8.9 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kuwait: The remaining amount of the compensation owed by Iraq estimated $8.9 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kuwait: The remaining amount of the compensation owed by Iraq estimated $8.9 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kuwait: The remaining amount of the compensation owed by Iraq estimated $8.9 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kuwait: The remaining amount of the compensation owed by Iraq estimated $8.9 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kuwait: The remaining amount of the compensation owed by Iraq estimated $8.9 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kuwait: The remaining amount of the compensation owed by Iraq estimated $8.9 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kuwait: The remaining amount of the compensation owed by Iraq estimated $8.9 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kuwait: The remaining amount of the compensation owed by Iraq estimated $8.9 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kuwait: The remaining amount of the compensation owed by Iraq estimated $8.9 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kuwait: The remaining amount of the compensation owed by Iraq estimated $8.9 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kuwait: The remaining amount of the compensation owed by Iraq estimated $8.9 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kuwait: The remaining amount of the compensation owed by Iraq estimated $8.9 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kuwait: The remaining amount of the compensation owed by Iraq estimated $8.9 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kuwait: The remaining amount of the compensation owed by Iraq estimated $8.9 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kuwait: The remaining amount of the compensation owed by Iraq estimated $8.9 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kuwait: The remaining amount of the compensation owed by Iraq estimated $8.9 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kuwait: The remaining amount of the compensation owed by Iraq estimated $8.9 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kuwait: The remaining amount of the compensation owed by Iraq estimated $8.9 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Kuwait: The remaining amount of the compensation owed by Iraq estimated $8.9 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Kuwait: The remaining amount of the compensation owed by Iraq estimated $8.9 billion dollars

Go down

Kuwait: The remaining amount of the compensation owed by Iraq estimated $8.9 billion dollars Empty Kuwait: The remaining amount of the compensation owed by Iraq estimated $8.9 billion dollars

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:15 pm

Kuwait: The remaining amount of the compensation owed by Iraq estimated $8.9 billion dollars

Posted: November 24, 2013 in

Kuwaiti official: Kuwait is looking forward to continue to receive future quarterly payments until the full repayment of the amounts of compensation

The head of “Public Authority for Assessment of Compensation for Damages Iraqi aggression,” Khaled Ahmad Al-Mudhaf that the remaining amount of Kuwait is estimated at 8.899 billion dollars and Kuwait “looking forward” to continue to receive payments of future quarterly until payment of the full amount of compensation.

The Kuwait News Agency that it came in a speech today in front of the Amadv Session 76 of the UN Commission for compensation.

She said Almudaf “expressed the gratitude of the Board of Directors and the Secretariat of the Compensation Committee of the UN efforts in the distribution of the amounts of compensation which was 1.07 billion dollars in the July 25 July 2013 followed by the second batch amounted to 1.24 billion dollars in October 24 October 2013.

He explained that “these two batches of Kuwait left an estimated $ 8.899 billion dollars Kuwait is looking forward to continue to receive future payments on a quarterly basis until the full repayment of the amounts of compensation.”

Mudhaf said that “the promotion of Kuwait continue receiving these payments depends on the continued flow of income compensation fund in accordance with the decisions of the relevant Security Council.”

He stressed that Kuwait “emphasizes the need to continue filing regular in the Compensation Fund for five percent of the proceeds from all export sales of Iraqi petroleum and petroleum products, natural gas, according to the UN Security Council Resolution 1956 as well as five percent of the value of any payments other than cash for oil and petroleum products and natural gas. “

He pointed out that “the State of Kuwait also emphasizes the importance of continuing to maintain a transparent mechanism to ensure scrutiny of the amounts transferred to the Compensation Fund also commends Kuwait on Iraq’s commitment to continuing to fulfill its obligations.”

He Almudaf “that the continuation of the deposit these amounts in all of the Compensation Fund will bring us closer to the ultimate achievement of the mission of the Board of Directors regarding the payment of full compensation to the State of Kuwait, which was approved by the Board that the right of the people of the State of Kuwait.”

He pointed out that Almudaf Kuwait is committed to what was agreed upon from the beginning when it was agreed in 2008 to meet Iraq and Kuwait under the auspices of the United Nations Compensation Commission to discuss the issue and the remaining amounts payable to Kuwait.

“We have renewed the State of Kuwait and repeated in different connections commitment and willingness to discuss this issue under the umbrella of the United Nations Commission on Compensation We recognize the efforts of the Commission and, in particular, that it stands ready to provide experts and provide technical assistance in order to help to make real progress in this regard.”
Almudaf stressed that “ensure the payment of the remaining amounts owed to Kuwait is the responsibility of the Board of Directors in accordance with its primary functions and this should not be on the United Nations Commission on Compensation of efforts to shrink until it is to pay the full amount.”

He also stressed Almudaf “the need to deal more quickly with the request of Kuwait retrieve some sensitive and confidential documents from the Committee.”

He said in his speech that Kuwait welcomes the “the opportunity to find a Memorandum of Understanding between the United Nations Commission on Compensation and Government of the State of Kuwait for an agreed solution on this issue.”

He expressed his aspiration to Kuwait approaching the finalization of the document and that Kuwait will continue to work closely with the Secretariat of the United Nations Commission for compensation in this regard

He said the “submission of documents was based on written and verbal understanding whereby re these documents to the State of Kuwait after the completion of the review process and in the fifty-seventh session of the Board of Directors in September 2005 made a formal request for the State of Kuwait to retrieve these documents.

He explained that “the United Nations Commission on Compensation and Government of the State of Kuwait agreed on July 25, 2006 to retain the documents in place within the United Nations in order to maintain the integrity of the policy of archiving adopted by the Governing Council at its session in December 2003, and also to facilitate access to the United Nations Committee or auditors to documents when needed without restriction. “

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum