Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dazed & Confused???? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dazed & Confused???? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dazed & Confused???? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dazed & Confused???? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dazed & Confused???? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dazed & Confused???? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dazed & Confused???? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dazed & Confused???? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dazed & Confused???? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dazed & Confused???? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dazed & Confused???? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dazed & Confused???? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dazed & Confused???? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dazed & Confused???? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dazed & Confused???? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dazed & Confused???? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dazed & Confused???? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dazed & Confused???? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dazed & Confused???? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Dazed & Confused???? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Dazed & Confused????

5 posters

Go down

Dazed & Confused???? Empty Dazed & Confused????

Post by redheadedwitch1968 Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:24 pm

I gifted my Mom/Dad, & brother 100,000 dinar each. my question is this: "when I make the appointments, why can't I be present for their appts, because they generally are relying on me to help them get through setting up the first 3 accounts.

1) original deposit,

2) original deposit swept into acct #2, closing acct #1. 3) putting half of acct #2, into acct #3, for taxes (possibly for 3 years, interest bearing or premier acct)???? Also, my Dad isn't able to travel very far distances, due to several back & neck surgeries, (not planning on exchanging locally, as we are too well known, planning on an 85 mile trip there),  so will Mom be able to set up a joint account, without him being there? She does this when she switches banks locally?

Thanks in advance, for all answers/help. Yes, I know bring an attorney, but I do not have the money currently to hire an attorney. Now what? I have just Dinar. Well, a lot of different currencies because of my job/travel, but not enough to become a millionaire, or hire an attorney, (I think).... Georgia....

redheadedwitch1968

Back to top Go down

Dazed & Confused???? Empty Re: Dazed & Confused????

Post by Kevind53 Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:52 pm

I don't beleive there will be 800 numbers, or any of that other stuff. This will be a simple foreign currency exchange, nothing more, nothing less. When the value changes, bring your currency to the bank, and cash in your IQD. There will be taxes I expect, how much depends on the amount you have and whether it is considered income or capital gains, and if capital gains whether you have held it long enough for it to be considered long term gains. Check with a tax consultant or CPA regarding that.

Notice I stated that IMO opinion this will be a simple foreign currency exchange. So then by definition it will be able to be done at any bank with a foreign currency department. All this stuff about multiple accounts is also IMO a lot of hype and hoopla. Put in in one account to start with and then find a good Financial Adviser you are comfortable with and work with him or her to find investments that will best meet your needs and desires. Now to be clear, there is no such thing as a risk free investment. You and your adviser will have to work together to determine what sort of risks you are comfortable with and balance that against the returns you need to have, tax strategies, etc. There are a lot of tools that can be utilized, Universal Life Insurance, Annuities, IRAs and Roth IRAs, trusts, charitable remainder trusts, mutual funds, tax free bonds, and on and on. As an insurance professional, I can tell you that a properly structured UL can be a great tool for passing on wealth, future income and tax avoidance. Roth IRAs can also be a great tool, you'll pay taxes now, but avoid taxes on the gains when you take it out. Annuities can also provide for tax deferral on the gains. There is of course a lot more to it than that, but it would take books to explain it all.

Not sure why you would want to take a lawyer, you really do not need one for a simple currency exchange, and there will be no NDA to be examined, so why incur the additional expense? In summation, relax, enjoy the ride, and don't listen to the guruspeak.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Dazed & Confused???? 2805820865  Dazed & Confused???? 2805820865  Dazed & Confused???? 2805820865  Dazed & Confused???? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:22 pm

did you say dazed and confused?

Every day I work so hard
Bringin' home my hard earned pay
Try to love you baby, but you push me away

Don't know where you're goin'
Only know just where you've been
Sweet little baby, I want you again

Been dazed and confused for so long, it's not true
Wanted a woman, never bargained for you
Take it easy baby, let them say what they will
Will your tongue wag so much when I send you the bill

EVEN CRAZIES LOVE INDEPENDENCE DAY
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:29 pm

kevin is probably right about the 800 numbers i would not trust one word out of the gurus mouth they have never been remotely correct.  according to my fa it should be considered capital gains  and most important is a excellent cpa and a tax attorney i have both ready
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guru Debunker Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:09 pm

NO such thing as a 800 # beside the Sex lines okie and tony use. If there is currency that can be exchanged, EVERY bank in the world that deals in MONEY will exchange it. 800 numbers are used for the gullible to keep coming back to their sites. PERIOD !!

Where Ever You Go, There You Are  Dazed & Confused???? 258310255

Guru Debunker
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:47 pm

Guru Debunker wrote:NO such thing as a 800 # beside the Sex lines okie and tony use. If there is currency that can be exchanged, EVERY bank in the world that deals in MONEY will exchange it. 800 numbers are used for the gullible to keep coming back to their sites. PERIOD !!
AGREED !!  Just another tidbit added by hooroos to keep the sheepie  hooked and to   not focus on reality !!

Laughing Dazed & Confused???? 3176285109

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:02 pm

Guru Debunker wrote:NO such thing as a 800 # beside the Sex lines okie and tony use. If there is currency that can be exchanged, EVERY bank in the world that deals in MONEY will exchange it. 800 numbers are used for the gullible to keep coming back to their sites. PERIOD !!
No those are 900 numbers I think ... Dazed & Confused???? 3508649203

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Dazed & Confused???? 2805820865  Dazed & Confused???? 2805820865  Dazed & Confused???? 2805820865  Dazed & Confused???? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:58 pm

Kevind53 wrote:
No those are 900 numbers I think ... Dazed & Confused???? 3508649203
EXCELLENT THERE KEVIN !!!

Dazed & Confused???? 2834342768

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum