Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT Back to blaming no RV on his DUMB DUMB followers.  But as usual tomorrow looks good for a RV. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT Back to blaming no RV on his DUMB DUMB followers.  But as usual tomorrow looks good for a RV. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
TNT Back to blaming no RV on his DUMB DUMB followers.  But as usual tomorrow looks good for a RV. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT Back to blaming no RV on his DUMB DUMB followers.  But as usual tomorrow looks good for a RV. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT Back to blaming no RV on his DUMB DUMB followers.  But as usual tomorrow looks good for a RV. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT Back to blaming no RV on his DUMB DUMB followers.  But as usual tomorrow looks good for a RV. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT Back to blaming no RV on his DUMB DUMB followers.  But as usual tomorrow looks good for a RV. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT Back to blaming no RV on his DUMB DUMB followers.  But as usual tomorrow looks good for a RV. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT Back to blaming no RV on his DUMB DUMB followers.  But as usual tomorrow looks good for a RV. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT Back to blaming no RV on his DUMB DUMB followers.  But as usual tomorrow looks good for a RV. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT Back to blaming no RV on his DUMB DUMB followers.  But as usual tomorrow looks good for a RV. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT Back to blaming no RV on his DUMB DUMB followers.  But as usual tomorrow looks good for a RV. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT Back to blaming no RV on his DUMB DUMB followers.  But as usual tomorrow looks good for a RV. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT Back to blaming no RV on his DUMB DUMB followers.  But as usual tomorrow looks good for a RV. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT Back to blaming no RV on his DUMB DUMB followers.  But as usual tomorrow looks good for a RV. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT Back to blaming no RV on his DUMB DUMB followers.  But as usual tomorrow looks good for a RV. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT Back to blaming no RV on his DUMB DUMB followers.  But as usual tomorrow looks good for a RV. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
TNT Back to blaming no RV on his DUMB DUMB followers.  But as usual tomorrow looks good for a RV. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
TNT Back to blaming no RV on his DUMB DUMB followers.  But as usual tomorrow looks good for a RV. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
TNT Back to blaming no RV on his DUMB DUMB followers.  But as usual tomorrow looks good for a RV. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

TNT Back to blaming no RV on his DUMB DUMB followers. But as usual tomorrow looks good for a RV.

+5
catman
Lil Sister
Kevind53
Jayzze
John.N
9 posters

Go down

TNT Back to blaming no RV on his DUMB DUMB followers.  But as usual tomorrow looks good for a RV. Empty TNT Back to blaming no RV on his DUMB DUMB followers. But as usual tomorrow looks good for a RV.

Post by John.N Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:44 am

Late Friday Night Dinar Chatter

11/23/20130 Comments TNT:TONY: Tntdinar wrote nov 22nd @06:48pm in the forum chat: Good Evening everyone. I don't have any news yet. We are all on the edge of our seats waiting for that call of all calls. I am just looking around the site to see how everyone is doing. Enjoy the rest of the night and let's hope that the morning will bring us an RV.

Srhryder311:    I was at my bank in texas taking care of some business. I asked out of curiosity if they would be taking part in the exchange, and she asked what i had and how much. I told her iqn and my amount and she said yes we do and the rate is the same as Tony has been saying. She gave me her card and told me to call and set an appointment with their personal banker Monday. Get ready folks our blessings have arrived. She also mentioned the vnn, zim, and rupiah and dropped the term GCR withput me mentioning it!!!  

Dont ask what bank. I WILL NOT disclose it. Dont need other idiots stopping it again!..

jdavis8905] This is what was in chat earlier from Missionman: wellwoman: iwantanrv: missionman was on the phone with a contact from the ust. Contact said rv happened at 9:00 est today. He checked with another source who said it was on the back screens at wf in san fran. We shou;ld see rv tomorrow. He went to check for more info. Said he will be back.         

really? TNT Back to blaming no RV on his DUMB DUMB followers.  But as usual tomorrow looks good for a RV. 2322496710

John.N
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

TNT Back to blaming no RV on his DUMB DUMB followers.  But as usual tomorrow looks good for a RV. Empty Re: TNT Back to blaming no RV on his DUMB DUMB followers. But as usual tomorrow looks good for a RV.

Post by Jayzze Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:45 am

the bs goes on and on.since you do not have one ounce of proof to your claims.do you not have any shame as you lie to your flock as you have stated in the past you are a good christian and do not lie. you are a total fraud and should be banished in hell with your group of liars
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

TNT Back to blaming no RV on his DUMB DUMB followers.  But as usual tomorrow looks good for a RV. Empty Re: TNT Back to blaming no RV on his DUMB DUMB followers. But as usual tomorrow looks good for a RV.

Post by Kevind53 Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:02 am

We shou;ld see rv tomorrow. He went to check for more info.
Well that would be surprising since all the banks are closed and no one is there to see any of the supposed back screens ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT Back to blaming no RV on his DUMB DUMB followers.  But as usual tomorrow looks good for a RV. 2805820865  TNT Back to blaming no RV on his DUMB DUMB followers.  But as usual tomorrow looks good for a RV. 2805820865  TNT Back to blaming no RV on his DUMB DUMB followers.  But as usual tomorrow looks good for a RV. 2805820865  TNT Back to blaming no RV on his DUMB DUMB followers.  But as usual tomorrow looks good for a RV. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil Sister Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:15 am

He never came back.  That is an okie trick isn't it?
Lil Sister
Lil Sister
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:21 am

Is anyone else seeing no comments to anything on recaps since last night/  Strange.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:26 am

The RV happened and we were left in the dust because we were the neggie nellies. Kind of like a dinarian rapture.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:36 am

Then I guess they are all storming the banks because they forgot to send out the 800#s.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:40 am

Just checked again and finally some comments posted, admins must have been sleeping in, or they just got back from the banks.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by John.N Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:38 pm

I just still can't believe that he has followers or any guru's for that matter. I guess desperation breeds gullability wanting something so bad you would rather except lies rather than the truth... 

( Recaps followers        crybaby !!!)

John.N
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:39 pm

I have a friend who is a drinker of the Okie and Tony Kool-Aid. There's barely a day that goes by that I dont get a call/text/email saying to be ready its happening now/soon etc. I have to laugh because no matter how many times the info is wrong she, and thousands of others, still follow what they are saying. 

Here's what I don't get though...what do Tony/Okie and the rest of the BS spewing guru's get out of this??  I thought I read somewhere that one of them was being, or was being, sued because they were actually owners of one of the sites that sold dinar?  Is this true? Or are they really just evil manipulative bastards that get a chub off of seeing people suffer?
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by John.N Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:14 pm

I downloaded the documents on Tony he was or still is getting sued, he's a dirtbag no doubt. They also get kick backs from dinar brokers for pumping dinar sales. And Tony has a donation button on his website so no matter what they are making money off this guru scam..

John.N
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:21 pm

i think dinar recaps and dinar dectives should be brought up on charges of promoting lies and a scamming since they are promoting falsehoods and the people are buying there products based on lies
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:05 pm

They are profiting off of the gullibility of the masses. How many snake oil salesmen throughout time has there been? You see it everyday in the media...flip to the last couple pages of a Maxim magazine and there's any number of items that will do anything from attracting women via pheromones to giving you an oversized ding a ling to being able to give Mr. Clean an afro. People will easily part with hard earned money to get something that cant do/have/make themselves.

Unfortunately money is the ultimate life aphrodisiac. What couldn't you do if you turned an investment of a few thousand dollars in to tens of millions of dollars?? Its a proposition that some people obviously couldn't.

Even in the sue happy culture that we live in I think that it'll be tough to bring about a strong enough case against them all. They provided information to get miracle weight loss pill or the miracle hair growth formula. Im not saying I in any way I agree with what they are doing. And I would gladly kick every last one of them between the legs for what they have done...but I think that's as far it could ever go.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:58 pm

I believe it was actually a case of A. Selling nonexistent hedge funds, and B. selling securities without a license. There were a few other charges, like wire fraud, but all related to the first two.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT Back to blaming no RV on his DUMB DUMB followers.  But as usual tomorrow looks good for a RV. 2805820865  TNT Back to blaming no RV on his DUMB DUMB followers.  But as usual tomorrow looks good for a RV. 2805820865  TNT Back to blaming no RV on his DUMB DUMB followers.  But as usual tomorrow looks good for a RV. 2805820865  TNT Back to blaming no RV on his DUMB DUMB followers.  But as usual tomorrow looks good for a RV. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by John.N Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:25 pm

Kevin..
I believe you are right.

John.N
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:27 pm

Dinarling told me after reading the great news that he called the bank 47 times...Uhoh he's one of the dumb & dumber that cost us all a fortune the last time he went on a call-the-bank tangent

EVEN CRAZIES LOVE INDEPENDENCE DAY
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:33 pm

I think its funny that as busy as the UST/IMF etc is that a supposed bus load of people in NY would shut down something that is a world wide event.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by John.N Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:21 pm

Just a lie amongst tons of the the lies they say to cover up more lies. I don't listen to any of the bs they say but I do laugh at it freecking circus clowns.

John.N
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:33 pm

Tony please post something new for us. Let everyone see you have the correct intel but it is just ahead of it's time.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:46 pm

With him posting that its happened almost every day...by default he is going to be right eventually.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum