Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
God Chooses Our Gifts I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
God Chooses Our Gifts I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
God Chooses Our Gifts I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
God Chooses Our Gifts I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
God Chooses Our Gifts I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
God Chooses Our Gifts I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
God Chooses Our Gifts I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
God Chooses Our Gifts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
God Chooses Our Gifts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
God Chooses Our Gifts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
God Chooses Our Gifts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
God Chooses Our Gifts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
God Chooses Our Gifts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
God Chooses Our Gifts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
God Chooses Our Gifts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
God Chooses Our Gifts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
God Chooses Our Gifts I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
God Chooses Our Gifts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
God Chooses Our Gifts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
God Chooses Our Gifts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

God Chooses Our Gifts

3 posters

Go down

God Chooses Our Gifts Empty God Chooses Our Gifts

Post by Horizon Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:47 am

God Chooses Our Gifts
 God Chooses Our Gifts 9k=
by Joyce Meyer - posted November 22, 2013

A man can receive nothing [he can claim nothing, he can take unto himself nothing] except as it has been granted to him from heaven. [A man must be content to receive the gift which is given him from heaven; there is no other source.]
—John 3:27

I think something very sad happens when people compete against each other or compare themselves with others in the area of spiritual gifts, natural abilities, and the callings God has placed on their lives. Comparison and competition cause us to lose the joy of being and doing what God has designed us to be and do.

Today’s verse instructs us to be satisfied with the gift or gifts we have. Our gifts come from God and we need to be happy with the gifts He gives us because we will not get any other gifts unless God decides to give them to us. We need to trust the Holy Spirit, believing that He has been sent to Earth to help make sure God’s will comes to pass on the earth and in each of our lives.

I encourage you to meditate on the fact that God has sent the Holy Spirit to dwell in us. He actually lives inside every person who has truly accepted Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord. The Holy Spirit was sent to keep us until the final day of redemption when Jesus returns to claim His own. He is attempting to speak to us so He can lead us into the fullness of what Jesus died for us to have. When we fight against our calling or are dissatisfied with what we are and what we have, we fight against the work and wisdom of the Holy Spirit. We need to submit to Him, obey His voice, develop the gifts He has placed within us, and with His help, live our lives passionately and fully for the glory of God.

God's word for you today: Contentment is a compliment to God. It tells Him that we trust Him and appreciate all He does for us.

God Chooses Our Gifts Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...God Chooses Our Gifts 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

God Chooses Our Gifts Empty Re: God Chooses Our Gifts

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:09 am

I seem to have lost my vision of what God's plans are for me. I feel like my gifts are constantly being challenged, hindered, blocked.... I pray for revelation as to what my gifts should be doing for His Glory and others.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:50 am

Do whatever you find at hand, trusting in Him to lead you to the right things. God calls, God qualifies, God provides the means, and God brings the increase. Man and unfortunately, most of the church, think you have to be trained, qualified, certified, ordained and laid hands upon to be able to answer your call. I call BS on that and so does God. Jesus and the apostles were rough untrained men. The only ones with any significant education as far as we know were Paul, and possibly, Matthew. Luke was also educated, but he was not an apostle. Yet, they impacted the world and turned it upside down. Why? Simple, they "Followed the Dove." That is, they listened to, and obeyed the leading and prompting of Holy Spirit in what they said and did. Keith Green had a line in one of his songs that frequently comes to mind. "You just keep doing you best, pray that it's blessed, He'll take care of the rest."

If you want to step more into your destiny in Him, I encourage you to watch the Qualifying Times live broadcast every Saturday night. Bob Hawley is truly a man of God who has dedicated his life to setting God's people free to walk out their destiny. I am blessed to know him and count him as a friend. You can read more about him here: http://www.qualifyingtimes.org/about-us/ 

He broadcasts live over the internet every Saturday night from 8-10PM EST. You can catch the broadcasts here: http://www.qualifyingtimes.org/live-stream/ BTW, we will be hosting Bob at Beautiful Gate HOP on Saturday the 30th.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

God Chooses Our Gifts 2805820865  God Chooses Our Gifts 2805820865  God Chooses Our Gifts 2805820865  God Chooses Our Gifts 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:18 am

Ponee, pray for Wisdom for what God wants in your life.  Sometimes the devil makes it hard to get where God wants us to be. Pray for Gods Wisdom, and put on Gods Armor everyday!
God Chooses Our Gifts 2243815925 

God Chooses Our Gifts Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...God Chooses Our Gifts 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum